Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 137. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
I'm ready for OPAL to be in $1-$2 range soon!!

Woohooo!

Looks like I missed a bit, gotta stop sleeping Tongue
This is good, of course there will be a correction after a large rise like this, always happens. What I like to see is the large volume on the rise, and the very little volume on the correction. Look a bittrex, all the volume is on the way up. Smiley I'm confident this is the start of big things for OPAL. Congrats devs on producing a quality coin!

Baby steps bro, baby steps. Tongue Lets climb past 5k sat first, then 10k. I would say right now a 500,000 market cap would be a pretty ideal zone for the short term.  Still triple what it is now! And if Devs keep delivering it'll surely rise from there.

Ha I had a deja vu about this coin and its happening!! Opalcoin to the moon!
Activity: 325
Merit: 255

Woohooo!

This is good, of course there will be a correction after a large rise like this, always happens. What I like to see is the large volume on the rise, and the very little volume on the correction. Look a bittrex, all the volume is on the way up. Smiley I'm confident this is the start of big things for OPAL. Congrats devs on producing a quality coin!

Baby steps bro, baby steps. Tongue Lets climb past 5k sat first, then 10k. I would say right now a 500,000 market cap would be a pretty ideal zone for the short term.  Still triple what it is now! And if Devs keep delivering it'll surely rise from there.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Opal #80 on CMC, still very undervalue

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Woohooo!

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Woohooo!

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
24 hrs, 45 mins until the ANN  Smiley
Activity: 25

ATTENTION

For those of you who missed out on the OPALcoin rise, don't fret. I predicted it would rise 9 hours before it did, on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeadCatBounce/status/538257963119816704

And if/when the new OPAL Drive is released, I predicted OPAL market cap will be well in the millions:
https://twitter.com/DeadCatBounce/status/538153588619771904

I also called the Bitcoin short last night, before it dumped to sub $360.

So, I wanted to let you all know, if you're looking for free trading tips, follow me on Twitter!
@DeadCatBounce: https://twitter.com/DeadCatBounce

Happy Investing!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
wow not bad, missed this one.  too late now.  this is gonna dump hard though, *waits for it* - barely any btc back down to like 1500 sats.

Can't dump hard cuz I am not selling...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Damn I am glad I got in this I got in 3 days ago at 800!

gonna hold a little longer...I got in at 50,000 market cap this should go to at least half a million and thats being very conservative
Activity: 46
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev

Truther, that meme actually helps detract from the sophistication of Opal and the "big money" serious investors are currently putting into this coin right now.

By it's very nature it's FUD like...

If huge meme's had any place in the business world, they'd be everywhere in the wallstreet journal, and they aren't.

Let's try and keep a tone of seriousness here.  Opal is going where it is, because it deserves it. Let's not fill this forum with funny memes that just lower the maturity level of the discussion.
Yeah, I understand what your saying, it was way bigger then I expected it to be. It's just a link now.

As far as the serious tone your talking about, http://www.library.hbs.edu/hc/wsj/

Memes and cartoons are not out of place in a crypto thread, nor are they in the business magazines.
The community behind the coin is just as important as the technology in the coin.
Many publisher include cartoons and such to give readership a little entertainment in their stressful world,
this also sets them apart from many of there competitors, because the readers appreciate it.

I'm sorry if the meme to warn against fud, offended anyone or turned them off to the coin, but it was not distasteful, nor out of place,
as a dramatic rise in any coins price draws out the fudsters who want to scare price down to buy low.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hey someone here wanna do me a super solid favor and buy my coins on Bittrex? I ran into some financial troubles and could use the money right now Smiley Would really appreciate it!! It's the order at 886 sats

Damn I just woke up his morning and saw the price and then read this post from yesterday...

sorry man
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
wonder what that ann  is going to be about  Roll Eyes  Cool
Activity: 214

Truther, that meme actually helps detract from the sophistication of Opal and the "big money" serious investors are currently putting into this coin right now.

By it's very nature it's FUD like...

If huge meme's had any place in the business world, they'd be everywhere in the wallstreet journal, and they aren't.

Let's try and keep a tone of seriousness here.  Opal is going where it is, because it deserves it. Let's not fill this forum with funny memes that just lower the maturity level of the discussion.
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
wow not bad, missed this one.  too late now.  this is gonna dump hard though, *waits for it* - barely any btc back down to like 1500 sats.
I think your mistaking Opal for a pump and dump. I have no doubt there will be some seller, but most of those big dumps fell on the wall over 2 weeks.
"missed this one.  too late now", I wonder wonder how many people said that about Darkcoin, Litecoin and Bitcoin.
In my personally experience, I had like 2000 BitcoinDark from trading.. just mined didn't look into it much saw the price quadruple and sold what I had that was at 10000sat. Thought I could play the swing and buy back again on the low, but that never happen  Cry .

The smarter move would have been sell 1/4 get my investment back and just let it ride.

Let that be cautionary tale of of selling oneself short and ignoring opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1988
wow not bad, missed this one.  too late now.  this is gonna dump hard though, *waits for it* - barely any btc back down to like 1500 sats.

not so, big announcement saturday.

And look this jump in price with only 20 BTC, now imagine when 100 BTC and more will come Wink

Never too late with opal,because its an opportunity Smiley
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1484
Only 316% up yet....... Come on 1000%   Smiley
Jump to: