Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 133. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

HELP MEH!!

I sent 1000 OPAL to my wallet to start staking 2 days ago, and I still haven't generated any new Opalcoins.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a tutorial on how to set up OPAL staking? Please help!

And congrats on the HUGE OPAL rise!!!

nice to see my perdition came true: https://twitter.com/DeadCatBounce/status/538257963119816704

Join irc for help
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

HELP MEH!!

I sent 1000 OPAL to my wallet to start staking 2 days ago, and I still haven't generated any new Opalcoins.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a tutorial on how to set up OPAL staking? Please help!

And congrats on the HUGE OPAL rise!!!

nice to see my perdition came true: https://twitter.com/DeadCatBounce/status/538257963119816704
Does anyone know where I can find out all the coins that are on super net?

Didn't all the coins on super net get an insane pump before they got on like vericoin and bitcoindark?

do you guys think this is the next coin to get stupid pumped?

Target exit points anyone? I got in at 900 my target was 5k but I sold only 20% to get the money back I think I should just wait and see instead of selling the rest

With all this coin has to offer even at this very moment, disregarding all the future plans, and with only 15mill OPAL, I think we are only starting to see the true value. I am convinced 5k sat is a stepping stone on the way up. It's really a matter of time. Smiley

Yes, some of the supernet coins had a pump but they were having to buy coins to give to the supernet holdings.  If I remember right, Supernet required 10% of a coins supply.  Is Supernet requiring 10% here too?  5,000 sat is still cheap.  10k sat is only a $600k +/- marketcap.  This price is still pennies compared to the potential the marketplace offers if it's built right.

They acquired 10% through an 800 sat buywall
Activity: 532

Didn't all the coins on super net get an insane pump before they got on like vericoin and bitcoindark?

Target exit points anyone? I got in at 900 my target was 5k but I sold only 20% to get the money back I think I should just wait and see instead of selling the rest

With all this coin has to offer even at this very moment, disregarding all the future plans, and with only 15mill OPAL, I think we are only starting to see the true value. I am convinced 5k sat is a stepping stone on the way up. It's really a matter of time. Smiley

Yes, some of the supernet coins had a pump but they were having to buy coins to give to the supernet holdings.  If I remember right, Supernet required 10% of a coins supply.  Is Supernet requiring 10% here too?  5,000 sat is still cheap.  10k sat is only a $600k +/- marketcap.  This price is still pennies compared to the potential the marketplace offers if it's built right.
Activity: 34
yes im holding opal since the very beginning. I knew It would be great one day!
Activity: 325
Merit: 255

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 532
Opal joining supernet is good news.  The community is recognizing the teams hard work and they're getting validation from respected members here.  

As Opal continues to grow, I hope they focus more on their marketplace.  A digital goods marketplace provides this coin and community with a huge real world application.  If done right, the digital marketplace can generate millions of dollars in business.  This would rocket opal to one of the top 5 coins.  When I say done right i mean compete against a group of sites on the Envato marketplace (themeforest, activeden, codecanyon).  As a wordpress developer, I could benefit greatly from the Opal marketplace.  

I'd be willing to help on the web development side of the marketplace if there's room for me.  
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I am confirming OPAL is part of SuperNET and we are working together on some really cool tech together!

James
are you able to give info on what the tech is? Smiley
only in the SuperNET slack

can i join? Smiley
just PM me email
Activity: 46
You should approach pock.io team at some point and get opalcoin accepted there, great for European members to be able to spend their coins at varied stores/services.
one more thing. noticed developers are Unix (Mac on client) bound.. was part of the reason for my entry (I analyze things deep)

looking also now into storj.. storage is will be key.. DRM is THE holy grail.. pay for content .. anyways.. sorry for the excitement

vi opalcoin-qt.pro

#BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include/boost
#BOOST_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib
#BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include/db48
#BDB_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib/db48
#OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include/openssl
#OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib

#MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include/miniupnpc
#MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib

#QRENCODE_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include
#QRENCODE_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib

Nice find!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
one more thing. noticed developers are Unix (Mac on client) bound.. was part of the reason for my entry (I analyze things deep)

looking also now into storj.. storage is will be key.. DRM is THE holy grail.. pay for content .. anyways.. sorry for the excitement

vi opalcoin-qt.pro

#BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include/boost
#BOOST_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib
#BDB_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include/db48
#BDB_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib/db48
#OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include/openssl
#OPENSSL_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib

#MINIUPNPC_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include/miniupnpc
#MINIUPNPC_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib

#QRENCODE_INCLUDE_PATH=/opt/local/include
#QRENCODE_LIB_PATH=/opt/local/lib
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I am confirming OPAL is part of SuperNET and we are working together on some really cool tech together!

James
only in the SuperNET slack
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Volume is pretty decent if you ask me. 33 btc so far today. That's enough for the #2 spot on Bittrex. I'm not sure of volume on Cryptsy though.

Yeah, every time I refresh bittrex, volume has increased by a btc or 2 (almost 39 now). Looks like it's only beginning to pick up. I can see this breaking 100 btc volume very soon after today's big announcement which was only 2 hours ago. Tongue

5th spot on Cryptsy right now is pretty respectable as well, and volume picking up on Poloniex.
Activity: 32
Better get your OPAL now or miss out big time! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

James

second that, someone please repost announcement release especially in the conjunction with supernet and storj dev team cooperation

meantime transferring coins to "cold storage' and encrypting.. thank you and have a great weekend

purchased over 7K on 0.28 BTC it is Saturday Nov 29 2014
Activity: 266
Opal, best altcoin! Still under value imo... Smiley
Activity: 448
Volume is pretty decent if you ask me. 33 btc so far today. That's enough for the #2 spot on Bittrex. I'm not sure of volume on Cryptsy though.
Activity: 34
im glad that I joined opal in the very beginning. I knew this one had a good team behind it!
Jump to: