Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 134. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
entered this at close to 10K OPAL and holding love "storage" connection
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
5000 sat price is $250,000 market cap. This coin still had lots of growth going on. A $1,000,000 marketcap is realistic within a week is realistic.

Volume is still low too ! When we gonna break 100-300-500 BTC ... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
5000 sat price is $250,000 market cap. This coin still had lots of growth going on. A $1,000,000 marketcap is realistic within a week is realistic.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
OPAL will be breaking the top 50 market cap soon, awesome Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Quite some movement on Bittrex  Shocked

Picked some Opal up aswell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
And the train is moving on Bittrex. I would really like a store to accept this so i can shop for xmas! Smiley

We need Casheer to hurry up and finish their product! Smiley
Activity: 448
And the train is moving on Bittrex. I would really like a store to accept this so i can shop for xmas! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Excellent article, really lays out just how much you guys have accomplished in the last couple weeks.  Smiley

Edit: Also posted here as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9691674
OPAL in BitcoinWisdom is another bonus! Spread the word as far as you can!

Thanks!

Excellent article, really lays out just how much you guys have accomplished in the last couple weeks.  Smiley

Edit: Also posted here as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9691674
OPAL in BitcoinWisdom is another bonus! Spread the word as far as you can!
Activity: 448
Interesting. I'm not sure what that means for its future, but it does sound exciting.
Woo, just woke up and read all of this. DAMN GUYS! I can't believe how much better this keeps getting. SuperNET as well?!
I'm so happy to have stumbled across OPAL many weeks ago, you guys rock!

Christmas is coming a little early this year Smiley  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Im glad to own a small part of something big  Grin

Great job ! I will need to read a bit about new feature going to be implement Smiley
Activity: 635
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I am confirming OPAL is part of SuperNET and we are working together on some really cool tech together!

James
Activity: 260
Activity: 255
Merit: 251
Welcome OPAL to SuperNET.

Matthew
Activity: 262

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are finally able to share our good news with you. We have been holding back for a couple of weeks due to the NDA agreement until all  conditions have been met we are able to announce the news.

Opal has entered a mutually beneficial partnership with the SuperNET team, led by James Lee.

As of November 27, Opal is the next SuperNET core coin. They now own a 10% stake in the coin and the terms of the partnership have been met.

This partnership will mean the following benefits for Opal:

An expanded development team
Funding for the development team
Integration into the SuperNET core

In the near future, Opal will be integrating Teleport, Telepathy, and all the other features offered by SuperNET and it's other core coins.  In addition, Opacity's features will now become part of the SuperNET's API.

This is Opal's first step into crypto mainstream, and a chance to join Vericoin, BitcoinDark, BoolBerry, Chancecoin and NXT in an adventure to create a network of unified coins.

Lastly we would like to commend the rapidly growing Opal community for their ongoing support through this tremendous growth period.

Welcome to the future.

Opal Team

For more info regarding SuperNET:

http://www.supernet.org/
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Trust me the announcement is coming and its gonna blow your mind  Grin Great job opal you deserve it!!!
Activity: 658
Buy the rumor sell the news

This grand scheme is applicable only on shit coin,with no hope of raise in some future... this one will burn you  ohhh yess babe Wink... And seeing your last post you are probably already burned

But Opal is opportunity too Smiley

I try to buy cheap shhh

ROFL  Roll Eyes

got me a new tv with some opal profits.. im thinking a new leather recliner to replace my computer chair here now. yeah! lol
Jump to: