Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 136. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

Does anyone other than me think that Opal might DOUBLE in price in the next 30 to 60 days?

Watching these developments, I think it is quite possible.

double?

the price just went up 4 times it's price 3 days ago. lol

exactly and it will not double in 30 days but it will multiply by 10 in less than a few days
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Does anyone other than me think that Opal might DOUBLE in price in the next 30 to 60 days?

double?

the price just went up 4 times it's price 3 days ago. lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Dear Opal community, developers and everyone!

I'm happy to inform you that OpalCoin has been added to Altcoin.Center's addnode seed network.

While Opal has particularly stable and well reachable seed nodes provided by the developers, which by the way is not nearly as typical in the altcoin scene as many may assume, we've still decided to provide Opal the courtesy of being present on our DDoS protected seed servers.

Should there for any reason be difficulties in reaching the original addnode seeds, just add the following lines to your opalcoin.conf and restart your wallet:

addnode=seeds.altcoin.center
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.eu
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.us

Yours sincerely,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Cool. Thanks

Happy and honored to be able to support such a wonderful coin!

One of the best managed projects I've ever seen in the scene. =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

I'm happy to inform you that OpalCoin has been added to Altcoin.Center's addnode seed network.

While Opal has particularly stable and well reachable seed nodes provided by the developers, which by the way is not nearly as typical in the altcoin scene as many may assume, we've still decided to provide Opal the courtesy of being present on our DDoS protected seed servers.

Should there for any reason be difficulties in reaching the original addnode seeds, just add the following lines to your opalcoin.conf and restart your wallet:

Yours sincerely,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Cool. Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Yours sincerely,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 260
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Wonderful news, AGAIN. Gratz devteam + community. Ooooooowwww getting exited about opaldrive! ... such new! ... so innovation! ... Opal is sooo sexy!  Kiss

Opal Drive for tomorrow?

nan tomorrow is something new

Tru
legendary
Activity: 1988
Wonderful news, AGAIN. Gratz devteam + community. Ooooooowwww getting exited about opaldrive! ... such new! ... so innovation! ... Opal is sooo sexy!  Kiss

Opal Drive for tomorrow?

nan tomorrow is something new
Activity: 260

Opal Drive for tomorrow?
Activity: 276
legendary
My stomach now is hurting me a lot, this means tomorrow opalcoin will be 10 times more expensive to buy after the announcement, buy now regret later.
Activity: 658
Why the rise? What happened?

What do you mean what happened!? Devs have been building a solid coin by consistently making progress since the start, and a great community has been forming both in the thread and the IRC chat, people are starting to notice, and the price is moving as it should!

Now is just the beginning Smiley

+1 people take so long to figure out what's a good investment. knew it off the bat when i finally came to read the thread bought in at 420 satoshi all the way up to 900. yummy.

False... I originally mined this coin when it was first announced. Don't come here with your BS and claim you knew this and that. I asked a simple question to see what cause it to go up. I'm not on the IRC and don't follow it's day to day moves.

You can check my wallet and see when i first started mining: oHqNSZgPxqyZ5AptnaBC6Uo5NfCt6wuxuj

i didnt even bother mining this. i saw the ann and totally ignored it thinking this was another scamcoin. it was weeks later after i analyzed the charts and came to this thread and read what's been done so far and realized i let this one slip under my radar. at that time it was trading at 700 satoshi. i bought in to 900 satoshi.. it fell.. i padded 400 satoshi and then bought on the way up to 900 again daytrading in between ;0

who you think been assisting the pumps with the buy orders.. heh i pushed the pump yesterday when it fell to 1300 back up to 1900 hehe. opal is great. looking forward to 30k satoshi ;p

edit: click the link on my sig and view my last post.

What do you mean what happened!? Devs have been building a solid coin by consistently making progress since the start, and a great community has been forming both in the thread and the IRC chat, people are starting to notice, and the price is moving as it should!

+1 people take so long to figure out what's a good investment. knew it off the bat when i finally came to read the thread bought in at 420 satoshi all the way up to 900. yummy.

False... I originally mined this coin when it was first announced. Don't come here with your BS and claim you knew this and that. I asked a simple question to see what cause it to go up. I'm not on the IRC and don't follow it's day to day moves.

You can check my wallet and see when i first started mining: oHqNSZgPxqyZ5AptnaBC6Uo5NfCt6wuxuj

Activity: 658

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
I know something big is happening as my stomach hurts a lot and this deja vu I had is coming back stronger

Been watching the orders on bittrex. A lot of larger (>1 btc) buy and sell orders being thrown around right now. Sell orders are appearing, then being reduced, some disappearing. Buys look good as well right now.

Support the buy orders on the way up! I've been adding a bit of buy orders here and there to help support the rise, and I see buy side growing Smiley
legendary
I know something big is happening as my stomach hurts a lot and this deja vu I had is coming back stronger
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
i think in the next  1-2 hours we are going to see more upward movement above 3600.. just a feeling.. Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
The last 12 hrs have been pretty awesome. I'm liking the prices for sure. I'm anxious to see what the ANN will be and [more so] how the market reacts!
Agreed. Alt-coin markets are so unpredictable, but considering the unique features OPAL brings, the progress Devs are making, and the growing community, matched with a relatively low market cap right now. The price rise is very justified, and can and should still increase nicely over time.

15 million coins is not a whole lot in the grand scheme of things, quite a few coins in the 80-100mill range have easily gone 10-15k sat and more, and I feel OPAL is no less promising then any of those coins.  Smiley

Edit: Also I think it's good to note that since being added to Cryptsy, the volume has been split pretty evenly between them and Bittrex.
Both exchanges are right under $10,000 volume for the day, I'm liking the diversity, and not having all the volume on one or the other!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opal/#markets
The last 12 hrs have been pretty awesome. I'm liking the prices for sure. I'm anxious to see what the ANN will be and [more so] how the market reacts!

Jump to: