Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 138. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
This is the beggining,this coin litteraly deserve is 100k sat and more over time.Dev have build something HUGE and nice !

lets this grow Smiley

Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
this is what you get when you are running a coin like bosses...

the true gems will fly hard.., much deserved.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
This is the best coin ever, I can see reaching $1 before the end of the year
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
So I just downloaded the OPAL wallet, and I still an not able to figure out how to send or receive files. I was told, with the new update, it should work. Is there a tutorial out there on how to set this up?

Thanks for your help!  Smiley

Opal drive has not been released yet.. you can read more info regarding this in the following links below:

PRESS RELEASE
http://www.opal-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Nov252014PRESSRELEASEOPALDRIVE.pdf

WHITE PAPER
http://www.opal-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/OpalDriveWhitepaper.pdf

As stated by other members of the team there will be an announcement this Saturday.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
only a few btc and opal is at 5k  Smiley
imagine when opal has 100btc volume or more  Shocked
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
So I just downloaded the OPAL wallet, and I still an not able to figure out how to send or receive files. I was told, with the new update, it should work. Is there a tutorial out there on how to set this up?

Thanks for your help!  Smiley
Activity: 252
Iam holding this coin already from the beginning and now it finaly going in to the good direction! Anyway i will never sell i see this coin as the only good coin against the bitcoin!
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Why the rise? What happened?

What do you mean what happened!? Devs have been building a solid coin by consistently making progress since the start, and a great community has been forming both in the thread and the IRC chat, people are starting to notice, and the price is moving as it should!

Now is just the beginning Smiley

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

I'm curious about that too Wink

Its so exciting!
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Woah Opal, such a huge rise.
If I want to stake OPAL, how long must I leave my coins in the wallet to generate rewards? Like if I have 5000 OPAL, how long will it take before I start making more coins? And how many coins would I make? Thanks for your help, and I sure hope OPAL Drive gets working soon! I can't wait to test it out!  Grin

Donate OPAL: oev4H91WUqHtdHaZ4A7araDSrTMZEBii3B  Smiley
It take 24 hours for coins to mature in the wallet, after that they will be generating 5%APR.

Happy Staking!

Thank so much!
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
If I want to stake OPAL, how long must I leave my coins in the wallet to generate rewards? Like if I have 5000 OPAL, how long will it take before I start making more coins? And how many coins would I make? Thanks for your help, and I sure hope OPAL Drive gets working soon! I can't wait to test it out!  Grin

Donate OPAL: oev4H91WUqHtdHaZ4A7araDSrTMZEBii3B  Smiley
It take 24 hours for coins to mature in the wallet, after that they will be generating 5%APR.

Happy Staking!

Donate OPAL: oev4H91WUqHtdHaZ4A7araDSrTMZEBii3B  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Oh  Shocked
I just read about Opal Drive release, very nice. Cant wait to put my files in it.   Smiley
Activity: 149
Opal the future
how much do you earn from staking?

also what size is the blockchain file? how much data would it take up to download (im on a limit)

Currently looking at 134MB
legendary
Activity: 1988
Each opal will worth 1$ soon  Smiley

Low supply,amazing devs team working they ass and nicely growing community

All ingredients was there   Smiley

Jump to: