Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 144. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
150k doesnt come over night lol, but achievable. we arent even past 1 2 3 k yet. relax and enjoy the waves, and pls dont tel me to fuckoff again  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
If someone willing to sell a decent bag of opal, pm me.
I can spare 50000 for 2 BTC lol no less though and no more cause they are worth that to me Smiley
That's 4011 a coin and I won't sell any of my bag before that price so I'm sorry I can't help you out my friend Sad
Sad
Ya I'm sorry man but I believe in the true value of this coin and that's why I won't sell any of my bag till at least that price. But I'm sure you can scoop some up right now on bittrex Smiley

yeah 4 or 5k sat is ok price, opal can go to 10-15k easy if all goes smooth imo, patience is the key  Smiley

You said 10-15k ? Fuckoff, Fuel2coin rocket to the sky(5000k to 30,000k) It was a scam with no active dev,100m coin,another bs coin 'this is gonna be huge' without reason,shitty marketing ... We can reach 150k 'If the work goes steady' Wink  

Like you said,patience is the key:)
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I can spare 50000 for 2 BTC lol no less though and no more cause they are worth that to me Smiley
That's 4011 a coin and I won't sell any of my bag before that price so I'm sorry I can't help you out my friend Sad
Sad
Ya I'm sorry man but I believe in the true value of this coin and that's why I won't sell any of my bag till at least that price. But I'm sure you can scoop some up right now on bittrex Smiley

yeah 4 or 5k sat is ok price, opal can go to 10-15k easy if all goes smooth imo, patience is the key  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Sad
Activity: 540
Sad
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
such a bull market , so hard to buy in decently
Activity: 540
I just have to say that I am so happy to see more and more people realizing that OPAL is a good strong coin to invest in and that the price is remaining pretty stable between 700 and 900 sats right now Smiley Good time to score some more before the big rise starts folks Wink That's really the best advice I can give anyone right now about this coin Smiley Cheers
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Honest Opal Trading Tactics to Increase Yield -by Truther

Today's H.O.T.T.I.Y-

Opal is a Proof of Stake coin,
meaning you are mining the coin when the wallet is unlocked and staking.
Like any miner, you can sell your mining rewards.
The best way to find out your earnings per-day:
Let your coins mature in the wallet for 24 hours,
Record your balance,
and Wait 24 hours then see how much it's grown.
Bamm! you now know how many Opal per-day you're mining.

Hotty of the Day-

Female- http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/e9/4a/40e94a85bb6f9a45ad8f954352990c35.jpg (NSFW)

Male- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131227015323/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/1/15/James_Orion.jpg (NSFW)

Random Hotty's (never nudes, always tasteful) with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Activity: 728
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am very happy with OPAL. The phone wallet app works amazingly well and fast. Can't wait for MP to become more developed and am VERY excited to see what is next!

Glad you like it
Guys spread a word about Opal on twitter...lets bring more ppl here, this coin deserves more attention Wink.

Btw please retweet : https://twitter.com/AdekTrade/status/535440635319574528

"active dev team! Delivers on time!"

fix0red
+1000 Of course that's one of the MAJOR great things about OPALcoin is the active dev team that does deliver when they say they are gonna and deliver quite amazing things for this coin Smiley I am glad to be part of the OPAL community and I have been spreading the world non-stop about OPAL everywhere I go on here lol But I still feel this coin is extremely heavily undervalued! I can't wait for OPAL to show the CryptoWorld that it was the OPAL in the rough that everyone was waiting for and then watch the people rush to buy up this coin Wink Cheers and Happy Trading everyone!!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Yeah this is such a good investment.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
This coin will get a lot harder to trade as times goes on with less people selling, equals more demand Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
I can't get my buy order filled  Cry
Jump to: