Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 147. (Read 383407 times)

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
i want to buy at least 500k around 3,5 btc please pm.
Why don't you set up a buy at the highest buy right now on Bittrex exchange because you can get 500k OPAL right now for 3.29 BTC at the highest buy price that is going on but hey if I was holding 500k right now I would gladly sell it to you my friend Smiley

that's okay, if you can get 500k cheap you can sell it to me for 3.5.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Why don't you set up a buy at the highest buy right now on Bittrex exchange because you can get 500k OPAL right now for 3.29 BTC at the highest buy price that is going on but hey if I was holding 500k right now I would gladly sell it to you my friend Smiley
To backup what bassgm said above ^^

We will be releasing a new, and more detailed roadmap, within the next few days. This will clarify the direction Opal will be taking over the longer term future, as well as what's coming short term.
Absolutely awesome guys Smiley I'm really glad to hear about the upcoming updates and future plans for the OPALcoin and the OPAL community Smiley This is why I'm dedicated to such a good project with good hardworking non scamming Devs and team behind it Cheesy Congrats on everything and I will continue marketing to the masses as much as I can and have already been doing because I love watching my investment grow and grow Smiley OPAL = Opportunity Wink Cheers everyone and Happy Trading Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Reminder if you haven't already done so:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19130-opalcoin-twitter-campaign

We're 63% of the way there - add your fuel to the rocket Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Can someone make a statement about the current development status statement and what's coming next please?
Go OPAL! So underpriced atm.

I can't  speak (I'm under NDA) on our new developments, but some crazy news is being released shortly.  It includes financing fir the dev team

In addition, our gems killer (opacity mobile) is done in 2-3 days

Glad to hear it, keep up the awesome job.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Honest Opal Trading Tactics to Increase Yield -by Truther

Today's H.O.T.T.I.Y-

When looking to buy Opal,
spend half your purchase limit on the sell book
and the other half on the top order of the buy book.
This helps to keep the market from getting over sold
and gets you the best price, while providing market stability

Hotty of the Day-
http://www.saflirista.com/hotty.jpg (NSFW)

Random Hotty's (never nudes, always tasteful) with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Activity: 262
To backup what bassgm said above ^^

We will be releasing a new, and more detailed roadmap, within the next few days. This will clarify the direction Opal will be taking over the longer term future, as well as what's coming short term.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can someone make a statement about the current development status statement and what's coming next please?

I can't  speak (I'm under NDA) on our new developments, but some crazy news is being released shortly.  It includes financing fir the dev team

In addition, our gems killer (opacity mobile) is done in 2-3 days
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
What is difference with NXT freemarkets?
One Glaring Difference, you can make purchases on Opal Marketplace without needing a wallet or downloading the Blockchain, if you wish.

So if someone just wants to buy something off the market, they can goto an exchange and buy some Opal and then have the file sent to their e-mail.

After reading your message, I decided to take a look at their market and downloaded the wallet to try out the Market to see how its different.
ATM I am still downloading the wallet and have no idea what is for sale there.
 As of right now I can log into Opal Market place and send coins from an exchange and have the file sent to my e-mail.

Time to Purchase

Opal Marketplace

account creation:
less then 1 min
exchange login purchase and send
less then 1 min
time for purchase confirmation:
2 min

Purchase Received
Total Time: < 4 minutes

Next Market

....Still Downloading Blockchain...
progress 45% at 10 minutes

Will update when I am able to purchase..

Ahh yes thanks for this info. I noticed the same yes. Its much more efficient in my opinion to have the option "not to download blockchain". Interesting indeed... because after i downloaded and installed nxt wallet i had to install another executable called nxtfreemarket. It looks ok...but quite a nuisance imho.

PS: Anything i can read about how storj is in to all of this? i see bassguitarman's post about 2 releases (Beta1/PoC and Beta2/Release) and i am very interested in this collaboration. any links?

That's the whole point though - it's based on the blockchain so if you don't download the chain then you basically can't use the market.
Activity: 276
One Glaring Difference, you can make purchases on Opal Marketplace without needing a wallet or downloading the Blockchain, if you wish.

So if someone just wants to buy something off the market, they can goto an exchange and buy some Opal and then have the file sent to their e-mail.

After reading your message, I decided to take a look at their market and downloaded the wallet to try out the Market to see how its different.
 As of right now I can log into Opal Market place and send coins from an exchange and have the file sent to my e-mail.

Time to Purchase

Opal Marketplace

account creation:
less then 1 min
less then 1 min
2 min

Purchase Received

Next Market

Ahh yes thanks for this info. I noticed the same yes. Its much more efficient in my opinion to have the option "not to download blockchain". Interesting indeed... because after i downloaded and installed nxt wallet i had to install another executable called nxtfreemarket. It looks ok...but quite a nuisance imho.

PS: Anything i can read about how storj is in to all of this? i see bassguitarman's post about 2 releases (Beta1/PoC and Beta2/Release) and i am very interested in this collaboration. any links?

Activity: 209
Opal Dev

Time to Purchase

Opal Marketplace

account creation:
less then 1 min
less then 1 min
2 min

Purchase Received

Next Market

Activity: 276
Activity: 214
There I changed to a link so Safe for Work Cheesy .. Click if you want, if your safe at home.

Very creative solution. I like it. Smiley 
Stake Day is about one hour from completion, so if you were watching the exchange market, it does what it wants to- play with it you'll get burn.

In an effort to help our users, I will begin giving lessons in trading tactics. If you have a question you'd like me to cover when it comes to trading or market analysis send me a message.

I will call this....
Honest Opal Trading Tactics to Increase Yield -by Truther

or

H.O.T.T.I.Y

Today's H.O.T.T.I.Y-

With Such a Fragile Market,
Only sell 100-300 Opal at a time and
remember selling now only means buying in higher later.

Hotty of the Day-
http://i.imgur.com/3EGbWyG.jpg (NSFW)

oh and I'll include a random Hotty (never nudes, always tasteful) with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.

AWESOME my frtiend simply awesome and I totally agree that people should not be selling their OPAL in large chunks because they will be buying back in at a much higher cost that's a guaranteed!! As for the Kate Upton H.O.T.T.I.Y pic for the day I must give that two big thumbs up and keep up the amazing work everyone and continue having faith in this amazing project Smiley Cheers
Activity: 532
hmmm I just downloaded the wallet from the OP and the version number inside the wallet is older than the wallet I had installed.  My current wallet said v1.2.0.0.  The wallet I just downloaded says v1.1.0.0.

Can you guys please add a version to the OP and name the files with version numbers.  I tend to keep 1 or 2 previous versions on my machine in case a new download doesn't work for me.  Not having the files marked makes things a little confusing.

Thanks!

Also....

Can I get clarification on the 'Opaque Address' check box when making a new address.  This address is for anonymous transactions right?  If I want to send or receive anon transactions I need to use an Opaque Address?  How are transactions handled when sent from an exchange to an 'Opaque Address' or is that possible?  They are longer than normal.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
it is on the android not the ipad future can be?
Activity: 350
Jump to: