Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 148. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
oh and I'll include a random Hotty with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.

While I like looking at those, they do violate Bitcointalk forum rules.

Specifically the NSFW images (not safe for work)

You're at your desk, you're on the forum while at work, participating in Opal discussion, your boss walks in the room and sees a big photo of a swimsuit model.  Not good. Sad

There I changed to a link so Safe for Work Cheesy .. Click if you want, if your safe at home.
Activity: 214
oh and I'll include a random Hotty with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.

While I like looking at those, they do violate Bitcointalk forum rules.

Specifically the NSFW images (not safe for work)

You're at your desk, you're on the forum while at work, participating in Opal discussion, your boss walks in the room and sees a big photo of a swimsuit model.  Not good. Sad

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Duuuuddde I am totally blown away. Just got on here, saw android wallet app. Downloaded it and transferred money to my phone from my laptop wallet and then transferred money out of my phone wallet back to my laptop. FLAWLESS!!!!!

Good job DEVS!!!

Will go and buy something next on marketplace from phone. Excellent!!
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
Stake Day is about one hour from completion, so if you were watching the exchange market, it does what it wants to- play with it you'll get burn.

In an effort to help our users, I will begin giving lessons in trading tactics. If you have a question you'd like me to cover when it comes to trading or market analysis send me a message.

I will call this....
Honest Opal Trading Tactics to Increase Yield -by Truther

or

H.O.T.T.I.Y

Today's H.O.T.T.I.Y-

With Such a Fragile Market,
Only sell 100-300 Opal at a time and
remember selling now only means buying in higher later.

Hotty of the Day-
http://i.imgur.com/3EGbWyG.jpg (NSFW)

oh and I'll include a random Hotty (never nudes, always tasteful) with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Nice to hear some good news Smiley
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Opal Team is proud to announce the OpalCoin Android Wallet!

The wallet has all the basic features you would expect from a wallet, including a contacts system, and the ability to log into your wallet from any android in the world!

You can download the wallet now from the Google Play Store: http://tinyurl.com/opalwallet

In coming days, the wallet will get tons of updates including IRC, an updated UI, and a special Opacity feature no other coin has. (hint: we're coming for you gems)

Checkout Elitemobb's review for screenshots.

~The Opal Team

very nice.
dont tease us too hard Wink
QFT
Activity: 476
finally i will be able to bother you guys 24/7  through the android wallet  Grin
Activity: 262
Niiice.
is ios a possibility or only through cydia?

We're looking into it Smiley
Activity: 262
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Opal Team is proud to announce the OpalCoin Android Wallet!

The wallet has all the basic features you would expect from a wallet, including a contacts system, and the ability to log into your wallet from any android in the world!

You can download the wallet now from the Google Play Store: http://tinyurl.com/opalwallet

In coming days, the wallet will get tons of updates including IRC, an updated UI, and a special Opacity feature no other coin has. (hint: we're coming for you gems)

Checkout Elitemobb's review for screenshots.

~The Opal Team
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
VERY EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED COIN IN MY OPINION!! People will realize that soon enough as OPAL continues to strive and work for their place amongst the Crypto Community as a no scam real world use coin Smiley I'm happy to be here within the OPAL community and a part of such a great project and idea that OPAL has Smiley Hope everyone is still scoring as much OPAL as they can at these prices because once the masses realize the potential of this coin the price won't stay low anymore and the real value of this coin will emerge and I believe that OPAL supporters from the beginning that have the patience to wait for this will be extremely happy with the outcome Wink Anyways Happy Trading to everyone today Smiley I'm off to score me some more OPAL Wink Cheers
Activity: 378
i like this coin, the people supporting it are not multiaccount and there are messages, news and updated every week
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Niiice.
is ios a possibility or only through cydia?
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
patience will be rewarded  Wink
nice to see a mobile wallet is in the works.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I'mma staking all day long Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
50% of the way on Thunderclap

Add your support if you haven't already:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19130-opalcoin-twitter-campaign
legendary
Activity: 1036
nice Opal android wallet, great work  Wink
Activity: 149
Opal the future
Awesome to see the Opal community growing daily I am in awe..
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
cool  Cool

ive 80k opal and i must put in my wallet, potential for this coin is unreal. some people dont understand how a investment works.

i hold my cann coins (yes even with the rise, i not sell) because i believe in this, similar with opal it can strive but it has to appeal to the general public/techy type people to start selling to really boom and get attention, this takes time.

i always say patience is definately the key to success  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I got the chance today to test out the Android Opal Wallet. I can say it's pretty SWEET!
The design and functionality is exactly what you would expect from the OpalTeam.
Just register and log in and you have a working wallet.

Here are some screenshots in all their glory!

damn.. Grin , unannounced and unexpected. looks good.
I have to agree Cheesy very nice to see this folks Wink Good work OPALTEAM Smiley I never doubted you guys for one second and like bassguitarman said about big things coming....... I believe this is just a small step in the amazing and good things coming from OPAL so get in now while the cost is still so cheap and tell everyone you know about OPALcoin and how legit this coin is and how hardworking the devs and team are for this coin because this is definitely an OPAL in the rough that you don't hear about anymore in Crypto and I'm just glad to have been here from the get go and will fully support this coin and market it to everyone I know Smiley Cheers and AWESOME WORK!!!
Jump to: