Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 146. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
All I can say is that OPAL keeps coming out with more and more remarkable things to benefit the coin as a whole for the real world use and great ideas that the OPALTEAM has brewing Smiley I am not planning on selling any of my OPAL for anything less that 5k a coin and I will hold them to the damn bitter end if I have to.  I believe in the Devs and team to continue releasing wicked things for the OPAL community Smiley  Also I believe this coin is a good long term investment Wink Cheers and Happy Trading everyone Wink  P.S - I still think it would be a serious game changer if OPAL considered the selling of physical items as well as digital goods on the marketplace but that's just my opinion Smiley
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
drk and opal for me. good ideas and good devs at both.
its imo the only threads that have decent updates, and i enjoy reading up on daily.

rest too scammy for me..for now at least.

im eager to hear how the roadmap will be expanded.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Please tell me a good reason to buy this coin and I buy now anything that make it different from the rest. does it have a unique feature?

decentralized file sharing?
also their last post indicate that there is more/other things coming we dont know about, i also see hint at gems? so some sort of mobile messaging i imagine.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Please tell me a good reason to buy this coin and I buy now anything that make it different from the rest. does it have a unique feature?
The Choice is yours, my friend.

In all honesty, most coins are very similar. I can tell you what I look for in a coin.

1. Active Development Team
2. A Roadmap of achievable goals
3. Positive Community
4. IRC and social media activity
5. Consistent trade volume and price stability.
6. Healthy Price Spread.
7. Developer Responses (Mature or Juvenile)
8. Competitive Blockchain Technology
9. Mining and or Multi-pool
10. Usability outside of coin exchange

Those are the main things I look for in a coin, I love Opal as I should and it meets every point, but I am no fool I invest in other coins that meet my criteria as well.
So, all I can say is use your best judgement and don't depend on others to tell you why you should buy.

Good Luck and I am hoping to see more of you in the community.

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Honest Opal Trading Tactics to Increase Yield -by Truther

Today's H.O.T.T.I.Y-

When looking to buy opal,
try to buy on the low end of a wave.
Be mindful, there is no way to know the perfect time to buy in,
but if you look at one month chart you can see the Buy/Sell cycle
and gain a rough idea of the best time to get in.

Hotty of the Day-
As to not discriminant, I will include a Male Hotty as well.

Female- http://www.myindianmovie.com/galleryimages/Model/Indian-Hot-Babyes-Hot-Images/hotty-54_b.jpg (NSFW)

Male- http://data2.whicdn.com/images/51199389/large.jpg (NSFW)

Random Hotty's (never nudes, always tasteful) with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i can stake on android soon?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Also I can't stress enough for anyone holding OPAL not to sell their OPAL cheap! There are only 15,002,000 coins roughly in circulation and that means that this coin is severely undervalued and should actually be trading for at the minimum 5k a coin! I mean FC2 has 100 million coins and they are trading at 7k a coin! Like I mean this is a concrete investment in my opinion and if you do wish to sell your OPAL for anything less than 1k a coin then I hope you are doing so in hopes of scooping more up at a cheaper price Smiley lol anyways just thought I would share that tid bit of my advice to anyone holding OPAL Wink

+inf
Also I can't stress enough for anyone holding OPAL not to sell their OPAL cheap! There are only 15,002,000 coins roughly in circulation and that means that this coin is severely undervalued and should actually be trading for at the minimum 5k a coin! I mean FC2 has 100 million coins and they are trading at 7k a coin! Like I mean this is a concrete investment in my opinion and if you do wish to sell your OPAL for anything less than 1k a coin then I hope you are doing so in hopes of scooping more up at a cheaper price Smiley lol anyways just thought I would share that tid bit of my advice to anyone holding OPAL Wink
To backup what bassgm said above ^^

We will be releasing a new, and more detailed roadmap, within the next few days. This will clarify the direction Opal will be taking over the longer term future, as well as what's coming short term.

Slowly accumulating Smiley
I have also been accumulating as much OPAL as I can with every bit of free BTC I have Smiley Can't wait for OPAL to show its true colours Smiley Gonna be great when people realize that this is a coin worth investing in Wink Cheers and Happy Trading Everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
To backup what bassgm said above ^^

We will be releasing a new, and more detailed roadmap, within the next few days. This will clarify the direction Opal will be taking over the longer term future, as well as what's coming short term.

Slowly accumulating Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Devs, get back to me on this when you have time.  I want to make sure that the v1.1.0.0. wallet from the OP is right and I'd like clarification on the 'Opaque Address' check box.

hmmm I just downloaded the wallet from the OP and the version number inside the wallet is older than the wallet I had installed.  My current wallet said v1.2.0.0.  The wallet I just downloaded says v1.1.0.0.

Can you guys please add a version to the OP and name the files with version numbers.  I tend to keep 1 or 2 previous versions on my machine in case a new download doesn't work for me.  Not having the files marked makes things a little confusing.

Thanks!

Also....

Can I get clarification on the 'Opaque Address' check box when making a new address.  This address is for anonymous transactions right?  If I want to send or receive anon transactions I need to use an Opaque Address?  How are transactions handled when sent from an exchange to an 'Opaque Address' or is that possible?  They are longer than normal.

Hi! The V1.1 is a versioning error we made, because we rolled back a release, sorry about the confusion.

opaque addresses are for anonymous transactions, and no exchanges currently support sending to opaque addresses, so you can send your coins to a regular address, and from the regular to opaque if you want to keep your tx's private.

Ok thanks!

No problem
Activity: 532
Devs, get back to me on this when you have time.  I want to make sure that the v1.1.0.0. wallet from the OP is right and I'd like clarification on the 'Opaque Address' check box.

hmmm I just downloaded the wallet from the OP and the version number inside the wallet is older than the wallet I had installed.  My current wallet said v1.2.0.0.  The wallet I just downloaded says v1.1.0.0.

Can you guys please add a version to the OP and name the files with version numbers.  I tend to keep 1 or 2 previous versions on my machine in case a new download doesn't work for me.  Not having the files marked makes things a little confusing.

Thanks!

Also....

Can I get clarification on the 'Opaque Address' check box when making a new address.  This address is for anonymous transactions right?  If I want to send or receive anon transactions I need to use an Opaque Address?  How are transactions handled when sent from an exchange to an 'Opaque Address' or is that possible?  They are longer than normal.

Hi! The V1.1 is a versioning error we made, because we rolled back a release, sorry about the confusion.

opaque addresses are for anonymous transactions, and no exchanges currently support sending to opaque addresses, so you can send your coins to a regular address, and from the regular to opaque if you want to keep your tx's private.

Ok thanks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thanks!

Also....

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
ANNOUNCEMENT

The Opal Team is proud to announce the OpalCoin Android Wallet!

The wallet has all the basic features you would expect from a wallet, including a contacts system, and the ability to log into your wallet from any android in the world!

You can download the wallet now from the Google Play Store: http://tinyurl.com/opalwallet

In coming days, the wallet will get tons of updates including IRC, an updated UI, and a special Opacity feature no other coin has. (hint: we're coming for you gems)

Checkout Elitemobb's review for screenshots.

~The Opal Team

It seems to me to great to see mobile phone, now,i know for look the mobile message on the free
that set in motion influences can amazing, future we look to it could be!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

slowly slowly price moving up  Smiley a good update can be game changer !!

And i know Opal Dev won't let us down  Kiss
Activity: 532
Devs, get back to me on this when you have time.  I want to make sure that the v1.1.0.0. wallet from the OP is right and I'd like clarification on the 'Opaque Address' check box.

Thanks!

Also....

I totally just retweeted this to all my followers and listened to it myself and I must say that OPAL is getting more and more attention each and everyday and I'm very happy that some people are finally starting to see that this is a good coin to invest in most definitely Smiley Can't wait to see what OPAL has in store for us next!!! Cheers OPALcommunity
i want to buy at least 500k around 3,5 btc please pm.
Why don't you set up a buy at the highest buy right now on Bittrex exchange because you can get 500k OPAL right now for 3.29 BTC at the highest buy price that is going on but hey if I was holding 500k right now I would gladly sell it to you my friend Smiley

that's okay, if you can get 500k cheap you can sell it to me for 3.5.
WOW That's pretty generous of you sir Smiley I must say your confidence in OPAL does not surprise me though because you will easily double if not triple your investment of 3.5 BTC and I will PM you as soon as I have that much if you don't already have them Wink Cheers mate Smiley
Jump to: