Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 145. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Guys spread a word about Opal on twitter...lets bring more ppl here, this coin deserves more attention Wink.

Btw please retweet : https://twitter.com/AdekTrade/status/535440635319574528

"active dev team! Delivers on time!"

fix0red
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Guys spread a word about Opal on twitter...lets bring more ppl here, this coin deserves more attention Wink.

Btw please retweet : https://twitter.com/AdekTrade/status/535440635319574528
Activity: 364
I am very happy with OPAL. The phone wallet app works amazingly well and fast. Can't wait for MP to become more developed and am VERY excited to see what is next!
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
7.7 btc buy order @ 700 sat  Shocked

It started at 10BTC - it's a genuine wall Smiley
Really!!! I just woke up and noticed that it's at 7.7 BTC so if it started at 10 BTC and hasn't moved yet and is genuine then some whale sees potential in scooping up OPAL at 700 sats Smiley This could just be the beginning folks Smiley 5k a coin here we come Wink Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today Wink

Correct, who sells all now is fools lol I'm only trading 5k at time and rebuying each time. I've traded crypto long enough now and I can see that opal has bright future, that's why someone want this amount to themselves. Things don't happen overnight it can takes weeks/months/years for a solid investment to pay off, with opal so young I won't be surprised if we see 10k sat at some stage Wink
I completely agree with you my friend Smiley I can see OPAL reaching 10k a coin with the coin supply it has and the ideas it's coming out with as long as the Devs and Team continue keeping up the amazing work Wink  This is definitely a coin to look forward to in the long term that's for sure Wink Cheers
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
well we obviously dont know the whole story yet i think ,  but i feel something exciting  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
I really love slowly grow like this,Its allways hide something bigger than you expect behind Smiley

This is clearely the opal month's

Enjoy everyone  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Really!!! I just woke up and noticed that it's at 7.7 BTC so if it started at 10 BTC and hasn't moved yet and is genuine then some whale sees potential in scooping up OPAL at 700 sats Smiley This could just be the beginning folks Smiley 5k a coin here we come Wink Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today Wink

Correct, who sells all now is fools lol I'm only trading 5k at time and rebuying each time. I've traded crypto long enough now and I can see that opal has bright future, that's why someone want this amount to themselves. Things don't happen overnight it can takes weeks/months/years for a solid investment to pay off, with opal so young I won't be surprised if we see 10k sat at some stage Wink
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Hey Guys!

This is the first of our many announcements in the next few days:

The File Sharing whitepaper will be released very soon (day(s) soon, not weeks soon)

We know it isn't giant, but we have some awesome things coming up in the next few days that we're keeping secret till release, or even under NDA about.

~Opal Team

Can't wait to read that Smiley

Activity: 262
Hey Guys!

This is the first of our many announcements in the next few days:

The File Sharing whitepaper will be released very soon (day(s) soon, not weeks soon)

We know it isn't giant, but we have some awesome things coming up in the next few days that we're keeping secret till release, or even under NDA about.

~Opal Team
Activity: 271
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Honest Opal Trading Tactics to Increase Yield -by Truther

Today's H.O.T.T.I.Y-

If you decide to sell in an Upward market,
Keep your sells small and just work to cover
your initial investment and remember to spread it out in the Sell Book.
Traders see large sell walls as a Downward signal.

Some of you might wonder, "Why is he telling them to Sell?" I'm not telling anyone to sell, but I want our supporters to thrive in the exchange along with Opal, if they wish to gamble there.

Hotty of the Day-

Female- http://www.blackmodelsusacorp.com/photos/BlackModels8.jpg (NSFW)

Male- http://manifestmojo.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/tattoo101.jpg (NSFW)

Random Hotty's (never nudes, always tasteful) with each H.O.T.T.I.Y.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
more news coming soon...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Please tell me a good reason to buy this coin and I buy now anything that make it different from the rest. does it have a unique feature?

The team is gonna release what they achieved and what's coming next.
Its major unique feature is the dev team in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Also I can't stress enough for anyone holding OPAL not to sell their OPAL cheap! There are only 15,002,000 coins roughly in circulation and that means that this coin is severely undervalued and should actually be trading for at the minimum 5k a coin! I mean FC2 has 100 million coins and they are trading at 7k a coin! Like I mean this is a concrete investment in my opinion and if you do wish to sell your OPAL for anything less than 1k a coin then I hope you are doing so in hopes of scooping more up at a cheaper price Smiley lol anyways just thought I would share that tid bit of my advice to anyone holding OPAL Wink

I am holding long term, not playing the market. I won't sell or trade and I hold about 130K. I just happened to notice the OnyxV2 thread after I figured the coin was done and realized it is now Opal, what a lucky break! I bet there are many OnyxV2 out there that will be forgotten too or may not be realized till later. This should help boost the market when people buy in to pay for the services or marketplace.
Activity: 262
JUST A REMINDER TO THE COMMUNITY!

Help Opal expand its reach by requesting a listing and voting at the following exhanges:

Vote for us at Bleutrade

Vote for us at BTER

Request Opal at Poloniex

Regards,

Opal Team
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Please don't forget to support the OPAL thunderclap campaign! Spread the word 24 supporters required 8 days to go!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19130-opalcoin-twitter-campaign
Jump to: