Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟 - page 11. (Read 24449 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Nice project - is it just ETH accepted during the token sale?

We also accept bank wire (for contribution over $15 000) and BTC, but transactions will be made manually in both cases.

Ok cool. Not for me though. I don't have $1500  Grin
Activity: 74
Is it for free to put out my course on your platform?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Why have you reduced the wings community award so much? Even at the moment when you are placed on the wings.ai for the first time-the reward was not great, and now she's just funny.
Activity: 12
As a believer in education I feel that OSU is definitely one to support. The opportunity to lower costs, remove third parties and utilise blockchain tech and really change things up within the education space. Excited to see where this project will go.
Activity: 137
interesting idea, tell me where can I find complete information about iso? dates, available bonuses, accepted bills?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

We also accept bank wire (for contribution over $15 000) and BTC, but transactions will be made manually in both cases.
Activity: 1
Activity: 9
Activity: 153
I missed this ICO earlier in the year, and it's only just come onto my radar. Interesting in hearing more from the team.
💫 OS.University sponsored one of the biggest crypto events in Asia this week! Just a few days before the start of the token sale we had the great chance to establish further connections with well known projects and influencers from the crypto sector in this part of the world! Exciting!

I really like the mission that this project has, education is becoming the most needed thing for this modern semip crypto world, and the team is very experienced in this field, it will make it the most needed in the world of crypto in the future
other than that,
I think OS.University is the best platform of the year now. I am happy with this kind of project, which makes it easy for anyone for educational development. Unique, great plan, and good luck.

Thank you for the great feedback and support! Smiley

Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I like this project, many students will like this idea, I think it's worth participating.  Good luck!
Activity: 23
I saw CryptoVaper's review and it really piqued my interest. Education and the blockchain - what's not to love. The nomination is well deserved. Still perusing the whitepaper at the moment but really excited for OS Uni's future!
Activity: 250
I really like the mission that this project has, education is becoming the most needed thing for this modern semip crypto world, and the team is very experienced in this field, it will make it the most needed in the world of crypto in the future
other than that,
I think OS.University is the best platform of the year now. I am happy with this kind of project, which makes it easy for anyone for educational development. Unique, great plan, and good luck.
Activity: 910
pupesko
Good luck to the project. I hope ICO will be successful, I believe that such projects are in demand by the market.
Activity: 336
I'm waiting for the ICO of this project to begin. I hope hard cap will be collected ahead of schedule.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Thanks to @TheCryptoVaper for this comprehensive independent review of Open Source University! 🎥🎥 3 DAYS before the start of the #tokensale, it is more than exciting for us to hear the community feedback. It's worth it Wink

Watch the video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0wkzH05TUw

very well done and really gives a good overview of the project! Looking forward to the tokensale
Thanks to @TheCryptoVaper for this comprehensive independent review of Open Source University! 🎥🎥 3 DAYS before the start of the #tokensale, it is more than exciting for us to hear the community feedback. It's worth it Wink

Watch the video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0wkzH05TUw
Activity: 65
[UPDATE] We are really excited to share with you that Open Source University project is nominated by the BLOCKS for "Most Innovative use of Blockchain for Social Good 2018". The ceremony will be held at the Blockchain EXPO event in Amsterdam in june.

Read more here - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/nomination-for-the-most-innovative-use-of-blockchain-for-social-good-2018-4742c18f6002

https://i.imgur.com/pCkrUwl.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: