Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐ - page 12. (Read 10331 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!
.        Great project by all standards. I can already see how cost saving this idea is going to be for a family with children as university fees are becoming more and more expensive every year
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Just coming out of education and going into my first bussiness. Found this project at the right time. I love how they want to bridge the gap between Businesses and Education. This is going to help so many other out there

Exactly. Isn't it surprising that all these connections don't seem to have been made in the past? When I was at Uni (back in the day) there was very little link to the outside world. And these guys already have built up connections with industry. Think about it. Ernst and Young, IBM... the list goes on.

The names of those connections are big but it is not clear yet what they really mean for the success of the project. Those names can be found at other projects too and many of them are yet to show what they are able to.
Activity: 108
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!
.                My mrs works in school and she is blown away with just the concept of the idea and the fact I can’t stop talking about it
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The New ANN thread is Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-open-source-university-education-40-powered-by-edu-tokens-3685252

NOTE: We are not going to update this thread from now on. If you'd like to have your questions answered, please post them in the new thread
Activity: 280
i asked a question last night about KYC requirement, im canadian i can still take part on the token sale yes?

The only restricted country is United States Smiley Please forward all your question to the up-to-date announcement thread. Currently no one is managing this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3685252.new#new

Teddy
Activity: 91
Hi to all,

We are happy to announce that our EDU Token is featured among world’s TOP 10 ICOs!

Hype.Codes ranked OS.University decentralized educational marketplace and our unique EDU Token among the hottest 10 token sales (ICO campaigns) to start in the week of Nov 20th. And by the way our presale starts in less than 15 hours - join the pre-sale from here.

Best,
Teddy

outstanding project changing the way student's learn and find further education, helping them find the career they really want and desire all on the blockchain   
Activity: 140
       It is an innovative project, the whitepaper is a brilliant read and if its red thoroughly you can understand why this project is defiantly worth investing in   
Activity: 78
Hey!  Smiley Looking forward to meeting many new friends and forward-thinking blockchain enthusiasts here.

My name is Hristian, and I am project lead at the Open Source University decentralized learning & development project at www.os.university.

An important thing to say is that our team of academicians, corporate and technology experts is ever-growing, so we are looking for new ambassadors from around the world. Our Trello project board in open to all at https://trello.com/b/S9IVVD3V , so you are more than welcome to check it out.

if you consider that a mission to empower 7 billion learners to be able to connect to world's top academic education and professional development opportunities on the Ethereum blockchain, is worth supporting - then you are welcome aboard of the world's academic & career development ledger.

Hristian
 Wink

its a brilliant whitepaper as I love the concept connecting students, academia and business from the beginning of their education to the start of their careers.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Santa maria just with the 40% alone i will get my ROI within a matter of time!!! Thanks EDU....To da mooooooooooon!

Hope people don't dump, but it doesn't seem like that kind of ico.
Activity: 115
Santa maria just with the 40% alone i will get my ROI within a matter of time!!! Thanks EDU....To da mooooooooooon!
Activity: 108
.       That’s definitely a major reason why I I’m interested in this project simply for the fact their our no boundaries Enabling equal opportunities for everybody to learn not just the selected few
Anyone know how many tokens have been sold so far?
Activity: 41
Yeah it looks like a good solid project this one, I am waiting for the token sale to start on 4th June.

Hoping for at least a 10x on this one
Activity: 4
Yeah it looks like a good solid project this one, I am waiting for the token sale to start on 4th June.
Activity: 2
just finished reading the withepapers and i got to say it sounds awesome i would buy into it tommorow. thanks for sharing
Activity: 43
Token sale starts tomorrow. Bonuses start big, so I'm getting in early
Just coming out of education and going into my first bussiness. Found this project at the right time. I love how they want to bridge the gap between Businesses and Education. This is going to help so many other out there

Exactly. Isn't it surprising that all these connections don't seem to have been made in the past? When I was at Uni (back in the day) there was very little link to the outside world. And these guys already have built up connections with industry. Think about it. Ernst and Young, IBM... the list goes on.
Activity: 14
Activity: 84
i asked a question last night about KYC requirement, im canadian i can still take part on the token sale yes?
Activity: 115
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to
.                   I’m definitely supporting this project I love that Your revolutionising  The way we learn and teach each other all over the world given everybody the same opportunity if you’re willing to put the working in all stored in the worlds Library all on the block chain genius idea

And to think that in the beginning, blockchain was just a simple ledger idea. It's expanding in uses as fast as people's imaginations. The future looks bright.

Totally agree with you on this i can see this project being a big time player in the crypto sphere in 2020.
Im in big time on this token sale!
Pages:
Jump to: