Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐ - page 11. (Read 10331 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Open source university at London tech weeks making headlines for the future of education have a look at this article https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-at-london-tech-week-2018-95ad096a7ef4
Activity: 108
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Os university making moves at a big event in London have a look at this outstanding article https://medium.com/@GMT68/fake-degrees-how-blockchain-will-end-a-multi-million-dollar-industry-b3de0b351a5c
Activity: 41

I found some Very interesting articles About open source University in medium Here is the link have a read for yourself in future is bright for this projecthttps://medium.com/@opensourceuni/open-source-university-ico-bounty-program-c0e651ef1c38

I wish I had known about this bounty before. Is it too late to sign up?
Activity: 84
can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO Listing and Profile set up for our site, Thanks!
Activity: 140

I couldn’t agree more I have complete faith in open source university’s project and will be supporting this ico and the fact that the European Commission awarded open source university with a financial grant for further acceleration can only mean they also believe in this project so education and careers will be available no matter where you are in the world through the use of the blockchain
Activity: 91

I found some Very interesting articles About open source University in medium Here is the link have a read for yourself in future is bright for this projecthttps://medium.com/@opensourceuni/open-source-university-ico-bounty-program-c0e651ef1c38
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Good job bumping this thread, douchebags.  I was looking for something interesting and the thread title caught my eye. I began investigating and then stopped when I saw the latest posts.

If you can't stand on the merit of your proposal or whitepaper, it's doomed to fail.
what do you all have going on here?

It’s an outstanding project and I’m hooked, join the telegram group and ask all the questions you need open source university telegram have been a major help answering all my questions with a quick response https://t.me/joinchat/HDtfSxCCyxhKMHmVygKxhw
what do you all have going on here?

Open source university’s project is all about
Their mission to empower 7 billion learners to be able to connect to world's top academic education and professional development opportunities on the Ethereum blockchain, this is the future of education.

Os university connecting the benefits of the Blockchain to Business, Academia and students by teaching learning and shaping candidates and giving them expertise to become employees making your dream job reality,

Open source university looks very special and I’m very interested how os university will help learners benefit from receiving a higher quality of education and will directly be approaching employers matching your qualifications and putting students into the rite career they desire

Wow I’m so interested in the open source university what a vision this team has changing the way I’ll children will learn forever I definitely believe in this project with a strong team behind them the future is bright for open source University
Activity: 103
Wow Shocked very interisting project your road map jast jast osame and your teem big and bigest teem I am so happy for your work.this ptoject.your presale I am parsonaly many coin bye and big time hold because I hope this coin future must be big exchange listed.I am obesly bye and my all friend this coin bye..ETC bountry and airdrop new,s share all mediya... thanks to all teem member bigest coin for future.

Open source university your education,  qualifications and potential career all stored on the blockchain such a creative idea & team behind os university join their telegram group and ask admin the information you would like to know all a prompt response

I’m amazed by the open source university project just wish it was around when I was studying as I found it so mentally and physically draining traveling back and forth from school/college/university to my part time job and then home which looking back could only have been bad for my learning and education because I was always tired instead using this idea I could have spent more time learning and gaining important information instead of traveling back and forth and my education suffering. Thank you open source for your innovative project and creative team the benefits to the world of education will be astounding

Outstanding project I love that the OS University decentralized platform bridges the gap between businesses and education through blockchain (used for validating and verifying learners’ credentials) putting you on the rite career path no time money or knowledge wasted
.   So happy I found out about this ico just have a read of the whitepaper and you will be hooked and definitely have a look at their telegram group such an amazing team behind os university always about to answer any questions no question to big or small or to silly their happy to help
.  Brilliant to see a project like this exciting times for the educational sector this ico has my full attention and I will be supporting this project
Activity: 43
Seen the size of the team? All over the map.
Activity: 41
.        Great project by all standards. I can already see how cost saving this idea is going to be for a family with children as university fees are becoming more and more expensive every year

If I were a kid now, I would just get a trade. No point for most people going through three or four years just be saddled with huge debts for the rest of your life. Maybe this thing will tip the scales back towards education that doesn't bankrupt you before you've even got out into the world.
Pages:
Jump to: