Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 130. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
No one can objectively assert about something until it has been tested in real life.
Biometric protection best protects users from themselves Smiley. They do not need to store passwords. It is enough not to lose your fingers or eyes for identification Grin.

And this is good. How many wallets are lost for the simple reason that users have lost their wallets. But services cannot help them with password recovery.
There remains one nuance. It will be necessary to securely protect the biometric data that will be stored at the OPTHERIUM itself.

All information are stored decentralise. Hope it will be safety for the user. At least the wallet with biometric protection better than the wallet without biometric protection.

I agree with you. Decentralized data storage and biometric protection are the most reliable. At the moment, nothing better has come up.
Yes, today such protection is the most secure. The main thing is to ensure data security.
With reliable protection, hackers will not be able to hack data, which will prevent or minimize the possibility of intrusions.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Right. Thus, it will be possible to use the OPTHERIUM bank card of the project and not to think about the current legislation.
Bank cards are tied to a bank account of a some bank. The card also works through one of the processing centers, such as Visa or MasterCard. These institutions will not act against the laws of the state, since they do not want to lose a license in this state.
You may not think about the laws, but they will think for you Grin.
Activity: 252
No one can objectively assert about something until it has been tested in real life.
Biometric protection best protects users from themselves Smiley. They do not need to store passwords. It is enough not to lose your fingers or eyes for identification Grin.

And this is good. How many wallets are lost for the simple reason that users have lost their wallets. But services cannot help them with password recovery.
There remains one nuance. It will be necessary to securely protect the biometric data that will be stored at the OPTHERIUM itself.

All information are stored decentralise. Hope it will be safety for the user. At least the wallet with biometric protection better than the wallet without biometric protection.

I agree with you. Decentralized data storage and biometric protection are the most reliable. At the moment, nothing better has come up.
Yes, today such protection is the most secure. The main thing is to ensure data security.
I did not have second thought wearing their signature after finishing my last one, this has got to be the best ICO or project now and I'm glad I'm able to participate on Optherium looking forward to contributing to its success.

I see for the development of this ICO and I agree that it is one of the best ICO. I wanted to put a signature of this ICO but it was no signature campaing and I put a signature of the other ICO. I am glad that the signature campaign appear.

tell me from what rank can one participate in a company of signatures? If with my rank I could gladly take part in that bounty
Activity: 238

Every week this project has more and more new partners. I think it's great as more and more people learn about the project and want to cooperate with it.

Right. It is immediately obvious that the OPTHERIUM team actively advertises its project, because it wants to quickly promote and develop its project.
I am pleased to observe the activities of the team throughout the time and how much work has been done, a strong project.

It is immediately obvious that the OPTHERIUM team is acting according to a well-drafted plan, which was drawn up for more than one day. Therefore, each team action brings a positive result.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

The exact information will be available in the Q1 2019 close to the card release.

Cards of your project will be issued in one sample or can you also order personalized cards?
Activity: 364
What do users need to do to get a project bank card?

Debit card implementation is just in progress. Optheirum is negotiating on getting a bank licence. Estimated release date is Q1 2019.

You can pre-order Optherium debit card now, just go to our website: https://optherium.io, than select ‘Products’ tab on the top of the site, next choose ‘Optherium Card’ and click on ‘Get card’. Thats it, just expect your card Smiley

How will you transfer the ordered cards to your customers? Will you send by any kind of postal service?

There are several ways to get a card. Either you will come to the bank branches and get it there, or you will be sent it by the postal service.

Is this reliable information? Will the client be able to independently choose the card delivery option on the project website on the order form?
copper member
Activity: 262
I did not have second thought wearing their signature after finishing my last one, this has got to be the best ICO or project now and I'm glad I'm able to participate on Optherium looking forward to contributing to its success.

Thank you for your kind words! It's of great importance for us.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
copper member
Activity: 262

Debit card implementation is just in progress. Optheirum is negotiating on getting a bank licence. Estimated release date is Q1 2019.

You can pre-order Optherium debit card now, just go to our website: https://optherium.io, than select ‘Products’ tab on the top of the site, next choose ‘Optherium Card’ and click on ‘Get card’. Thats it, just expect your card Smiley

How will you transfer the ordered cards to your customers? Will you send by any kind of postal service?

Will customers pay for the delivery of your project's card?

The exact information will be available in the Q1 2019 close to the card release.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

On the one hand, it is clear that the information will be encrypted. But on the other hand the blockchain allows you to track all the information. But what if hackers get the client’s fingerprint data and can use it on their own?
If the information is stored in a blockchain, then this is not the chain you are thinking about. Obviously this should be the blockchain, inaccessible for everyone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Well, firstly there are countries where cryptocurrencies are allowed at the official level and in such countries it is possible to use a card with cryptocurrency. And secondly, these are plans for the future.
Cryptocurrency is recognized in several countries. Ok. But please provide an example of using bank cards for payments for cryptocurrency.
Future plans. Issue of cards was scheduled for the Q1 of 2019. It's very soon. I do not think that during this time the legislation will change significantly.
Activity: 224
What does the information keep decentralized? Explain on an example how this will happen with a scanned fingerprint for example?
The fingerprint is most likely a single file. This file will be stored in multiple instances on different computers. Of course, in encrypted form. Therefore, the data will be securely stored so that they are unlikely to be lost. This is a general principle for storing decentralized data. For more information you need to examine the technical documentation of the project, if any. For this project, I myself have not yet understood how the data decentralization will be realized. Wink

On the one hand, it is clear that the information will be encrypted. But on the other hand the blockchain allows you to track all the information. But what if hackers get the client’s fingerprint data and can use it on their own?

Hackers will not be able to get the biometric data of your finger as they will be stored decentralized
Activity: 224

There are several ways to get a card. Either you will come to the bank branches and get it there, or you will be sent it by the postal service.
Activity: 238

Will customers pay for the delivery of your project's card?
Activity: 168
What does the information keep decentralized? Explain on an example how this will happen with a scanned fingerprint for example?
The fingerprint is most likely a single file. This file will be stored in multiple instances on different computers. Of course, in encrypted form. Therefore, the data will be securely stored so that they are unlikely to be lost. This is a general principle for storing decentralized data. For more information you need to examine the technical documentation of the project, if any. For this project, I myself have not yet understood how the data decentralization will be realized. Wink

Activity: 364

Activity: 336
What a productive week! 😉

Optherium has signed a contract with Swiss Bankers Association, official dealers of MasterCard. The partnership will allow us to provide physical debit cards to our users within the next month.

We’ll open the curtain a little bit - We are still working on obtaining a Financial Institution and a Forex license. You can expect Optherium to launch its own card during the next 6 months!

Stay up to date with our news 📰

Very good and promising news. It seems to me that with such an approach the project will definitely be successful.

Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund

As I understand all the information safe not at one server or one place. It keeps in many different places beening devided by the users. Decentrilise system of keeping information is more safe that centralise.
Jump to: