Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Origin Protocol: The Sharing Economy Without Intermediaries - page 3. (Read 24700 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Balancing The Ledger: Origin Protocol's Mission to Decentralized Sharing Economy Marketplaces
http://fortune.com/video/2018/09/22/balancing-the-ledger-origin-protocol/
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
KryptoSeoul EP34: Live interview with Origin Protocol! (ENG, KOR)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTio6FtKSIA
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is still showing presale investment opportunity with minimum of 25000 dollars which is the same when I last time visited your site. Hasn't the status of invest changes already ? Do you have any plan to involve non accredited investors in future for main round of investment or they will be able to pick up tokens from open market ?
copper member
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, I have a question. the presale is for US accredited investors only. What about countries outside the US?
Activity: 9
I find this a very good idea and it has a good chance to be a successful application with a strong team to lead it. I hope to see its growth in the near future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
The expected future launch of Filecoin will add an important incentive system to ensure the durability of data over the IPFS network.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Origin Protocol London Meetup: Protocols of Blockchain, Fireside Chat

Origin is building a platform that enables the creation of many decentralized marketplaces, allowing buyers and sellers to connect and transact directly on the blockchain. The company is building a set of protocols, developer libraries, and a decentralized application using the Ethereum blockchain and IPFS, with an initial focus on disrupting sharing economy marketplaces. Origin's mission is to reduce or remove transaction fees, promote open and transparent commerce, redistribute value more fairly to buyers and sellers, and empower the 2 billion currently unbanked individuals around the world to participate in digital marketplaces. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/origin-protocol-london-meetup-protocols-of-blockchain-fireside-chat-tickets-49176836241
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If you look closely, we can conclude that This company is one of the most serious and promising today
I think that you exaggerate)) Smiley This project not can be the most promising. There's a lot more interesting projects - such as EOS or AION.
And I find this project really promising.After all, the platform connects the blockchain with real life and real needs,so I believe that this is the direction that the Origin team chose,today is developing and very profitable.So that success on my view here is obvious
Activity: 26
Is this any different from TRAC origin protocol? Is it the same project?
Activity: 112
I like the idea of the project and believe it has a good chance to succeed because of the strong team that leads it. With over 30 projects already lining up to use Origin Protocol, the tokens is expected to have strong usage once those dApps are launched.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Join Origin Protocol for a meetup and fireside chat in London on 9/05. Join @jonhearty (Head of Business Development) and @unicorn (Head of Community) for a discussion followed by drinks.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/origin-protocol-london-meetup-protocols-of-blockchain-fireside-chat-tickets-49176836241

We are excited to talk all things Origin, blockchain, technology
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
If you look closely, we can conclude that This company is one of the most serious and promising today
I think that you exaggerate)) Smiley This project not can be the most promising. There's a lot more interesting projects - such as EOS or AION.
Activity: 155
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This is very good update with demo release but my question is about the status of the project. I have lost temporarily interest when I saw it wasn't for everyone to invest. Is the funding round is already over ? If yes, when listing on exchanges to provide small investors chance to get involve after buying from there easily.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I checked Spin.pm which is built on the original protocol. The transaction happense in the Fiat currency. How is that possible? Can I build one using INR?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The Origin Demo DApp Goes Global

The Origin Protocol team and open source developers have been hard at work building a platform to enable truly decentralized marketplaces. Today we are happy to announce a new version of our demo DApp and the release of version 0.7 of Origin-js.
https://medium.com/originprotocol/the-origin-demo-dapp-goes-global-530e9b51c022
Activity: 65
A sharing economy marketplace on blockchain is what origin aims to offer which is built on an open, distributed, and shared data layer to increase transparency which I think is a pretty great concept and would be able to attract many investors and a large userbase. The team behind it is reputable and well-experienced .If i had to invest in it then I definitely would have.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I really hope that the information regarding any bounty campaign will be available for this project.

I am also interested in the question of bounty. This thread started on January 9, 2018, but I did not find any information about generosity anywhere. Write, please, information, there is a company of bounty and links where you can participate! Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: