Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Origin Protocol: The Sharing Economy Without Intermediaries - page 7. (Read 24700 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A3" to your ICO Origin Protocol (Origin).

"A3" – High public scores and ratings, but not as good as A1 or A2. Generally low risks. Such ICOs should be definitely paid closest attention to.

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/origin-origin

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/origin-origin

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Is this the official ann thread?
Looks like the team is not so active here  Undecided
what about the project? any news? I see that in this forum thread no activity. Can I find out about the news ,what is happening to the project at this stage?
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Is this the official ann thread?
Looks like the team is not so active here  Undecided
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
I read it on the site - "The exact date and details of the Origin presale have not yet been announced."
Who knows when to start selling tokens?
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Origin Protocol gets $28.5 million in funding from FBG, BlockAsset, and others

The company confirmed that a group of traditional Silicon Valley investors and crypto funds have supported the project in a strategy sale round that was offered to a select group that would help bring the Origin vision to reality, including:

• Foundation Capital, venture investor in sharing economy companies like Uber, Luxe, and Peerspace
  • Garry Tan, former Y Combinator partner and first investor in Coinbase and Instacart
  • Alexis Ohanian, founder and former CEO of Reddit
  • Gil Penchina, AngelList’s top syndicate lead
  • Kamal Ravikant, an investor in Protocol Labs (creator of IPFS and Filecoin)
  • Steve Jang, Uber’s founding advisor, and early angel
  • Randall Kaplan, founder of Akamai

The traditional investors are joining an international group of top cryptocurrency investors, that include:

• BlockTower Capital, Turing Capital (United States)
  • 1kx fund (Germany)
  • FBG, Danhua Capital, Continue Capital, PreAngel Fund (China)
  • Hashed (South Korea)
  • Smart Contract Japan, Red Robot (Japan)
  • Kenetic Capital (Hong Kong)
  • BlockAsset, Spartan Group, Iconic, Beyond Blocks (Southeast Asia)
  • KBW Ventures (Middle East)

https://medium.com/originprotocol/announcing-origin-protocols-successful-strategic-round-36c9779a356e
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop
merculet
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I was expecting the announcement for presale at the beginning of this month but my estimates wronged me. They have secured quite impressive partnerships already even more will be seen as project will move forward. I don't get why they are undecided on hard date for starting raising funds though development and preparation is important but it should have been done by now.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Origin Protocol - The Future will be Shared https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PANSayUduE
Matthew Liu co-founder of Origin Protocol and I discuss the sharing economy, what are the problems with the existing players, how decentralized systems our going to shake up business, Origin's exciting partners and much more.
Activity: 91
I hope individual investors will be able to participate in ICO, even if with small personal cap.
Because it's huge huge project which is already working.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
What I understood from the disclaimer of pre-Sale, it mentions that this is subject to US regulations and securities commissions and that's all. If still anyone wants to contribute will be treated under this clause. You can change country from the list if you are from from somewhere else. By the way the list of projects being built on this protocol is amazing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi, I have a question. the presale is for US accredited investors only. What about countries outside the US? Do they need to meet the accredited status also?
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Deconet, a marketplace for code where developers are rewarded when their code is used, based in San Francisco.
Workspace0x, a decentralized marketplace for co-working and shared spaces, based in Toronto.
The Gastronomie, a blockchain-enabled marketplace for high end culinary and cultural experiences, based in France.
CashBag, a global marketplace on the blockchain that provides powerful rewards to consumers, based in South Africa.
Selena, a peer-to-peer marketplace for travel and leisure activities with thousands of active users, based in Indonesia.
Fintech Bloq, a marketplace for blockchain and banking services (BaaS) based in New York.
Deedcoin, a platform that provides an alternative to the MLS and 6% real estate commissions, based in Florida.
HireGo, the world’s first decentralized peer-to-peer car rental platform, based in the UK.
CraftR, a digital marketplace for programmers, designers, and musicians on the blockchain.
TaskFair, a fair and open decentralized jobs marketplace, based in Miami.
SwipeCrypto, a membership-based decentralized mobile marketing platform for app publishers, based in Singapore.
Populstay, a smart decentralized home-sharing and vacation rental platform, based in Tokyo.

Building on Origin — Announcing even more projects building on our platform

The list of projects based on the Origin Protocol is very impressive!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Still no answer to the question. Will give this one a miss.
Activity: 12
good idea! I'll see what's next
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hi Manager, Give us more information about the team, I do not see it, just wanted to see the roadmap and development plan for the near future

You can visit official site for any kind of information. There is whole team plus contributors,advisors and even investors. Pantera Capital is the announced investors and surely there will be others as well. As of roadmap sometimes in Q3 tokens distribution will be and in 2019 fully decentralized Dapp platform will be ready.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Hi Manager, Give us more information about the team, I do not see it, just wanted to see the roadmap and development plan for the near future
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hi Dev, I trying to understand the token.  Why do you need the Origin token if other dapps will have their own token? The question can also be why do dapps need their own token if the Origin token already exist?  Please help me understand. Thanks so much.

Don't think I saw an answer to this question. Would be nice to get one Smiley

Activity: 28
Do we have an official roadmap for 2018?
Activity: 30
Applied for the pre-sale, now fingers crossed that I get in, prolly not tho, too small of a fish.

We have not made any announcements.
Pages:
Jump to: