Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Origin Protocol: The Sharing Economy Without Intermediaries - page 8. (Read 24700 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I'm not a pro on token economics, but its certainly possible that a project building on Origin could be a "bigger" success than Origin. I.e. gmail is bigger than SMTP, some ecomerce sites built on Wordpress are "more successful" than wordpress. But that's all speculation...who knows what amazing projects could be built on Origin? I'd love it if the next amazon/trillion-dolllar-company was built on us

That would be amazing and we would love to see that happen!
Do have a set date for the pre-sale? What will be the total tokens to be sold? Is there any kind of discount or bounty campaign?

Hey there! We have not announced anything. Telegram is your best bet to stay updated.  https://t.me/originprotocol
Hello from Origin Protocol! Our entire team is gathered in our office in San Francisco and we thought it would be a good time to introduce ourselves to the Bitcointalk community.

What is the address of your office in San Francisco?

845 Market St, #450A
San Francisco, CA 94103
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
The website says presale is coming soon but when will the token metrics be confirmed?

And besides $3M from Pantera, has Origin Protocol received other VC investments?

Pre-sale is actually coming but we need to wait first the updates, because without the updates we cannot move forward to the next procedure that we need to take. With the VC investments case, basically the dev is on process
Activity: 364
the content of the website is very nice
maybe this reflects a good project too
may I know where this coin will be listed later ?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
This pre-sale is gonna be a nightmare to enter. Just like all hyped ICO's. You might have to set your GAS to like 3 million on your MEW wallet for a higher chance to get in.  Undecided
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Do have a set date for the pre-sale? What will be the total tokens to be sold? Is there any kind of discount or bounty campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Since there is element of fomo behind this project and seeing that isn't hard to guess that many people will not be able to invest in spite of their best tries in pre-sale. Anyways there will be countless chances to catch good entry points in case someone misses to be part of crowdfunding rounds. But most of the people should be able to enter in these rounds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
hello, i am interested in this project, the decentralized economy protocol sounds very cool and i see this project is building a strong commercial network, is there any bounty for this project?
I also didn't see that the reward is at least waiting for the pre-sale to be implemented, and more people need to pay attention to it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
hello, i am interested in this project, the decentralized economy protocol sounds very cool and i see this project is building a strong commercial network, is there any bounty for this project?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
So the team is based in San Francisco? Although looks like a great project as I read the summary but  how can you deal with the SEC on ICO crackdown? Please refer on this link: https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/technology/initial-coin-offerings-sec.html?referer=https://t.co/UUKrTCTth6?amp=1
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Applied for the pre-sale, now fingers crossed that I get in, prolly not tho, too small of a fish.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
The website says presale is coming soon but when will the token metrics be confirmed?

And besides $3M from Pantera, has Origin Protocol received other VC investments?
Activity: 350
Hi Dev, I trying to understand the token.  Why do you need the Origin token if other dapps will have their own token? The question can also be why do dapps need their own token if the Origin token already exist?  Please help me understand. Thanks so much.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I have Origin Protocol on my watch list to try to catch its presale whenever that will be announced. It is not final yet this is mentioned on website but no problem everyone can wait for awesome project to come up with full preparation. It is going to be remarkable project of the year in my opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hello!
extremely interesting project!
will there be a bounty campaign?
Activity: 392
I was check your roademap and It says that token distribution is at Q3 2018 on ur website, does that mean we need to wait until Q3 for it to get listed on the exchange?
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
I'm not a pro on token economics, but its certainly possible that a project building on Origin could be a "bigger" success than Origin. I.e. gmail is bigger than SMTP, some ecomerce sites built on Wordpress are "more successful" than wordpress. But that's all speculation...who knows what amazing projects could be built on Origin? I'd love it if the next amazon/trillion-dolllar-company was built on us

But does it really matter? If Origin will create something usefull and its token will be used by many people around  the world we all will benefit from this.

I found Origin protocol very interesting idea and will study project more. Team looks solid.
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
I found a project that was listed on coinmarketcap.com as the Odyssey (OCN). The content of the Odyssey (OCN) is "THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALIZED SHARING ECONOMY
THE FOUNDATION OF GLOBAL PEER TO PEER ECOSYSTEM. "I would like to know if the Origin Protocol (The Sharing Economy Without Intermediaries) overlaps the idea and is a competitor to the OCN.
Interesting coin. And also a very interesting idea and a team. Confusing is that the site does not work, and that the project has a connection with the project "TRON" - (TRX).  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: