Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Origin Protocol: The Sharing Economy Without Intermediaries - page 5. (Read 24700 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Hey guys ! So this sale only for accredited investors right  ? no chance to take part for people who doesn't have papers where sad that he earning  200k$+ per year ?
Not only that paper bro, we must be accredited investors or investment funds according to all SEC rules to have an opportunity to invest. Strange decision for ICO but i think they know what they doing.

It is a pity, i wanted to participate, but who knows, maybe there will be another public sale round if they not collect their hard cap, the status bar on icodrops shows 80% and the token sale runs from 18 June...
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Great platform origin protocol is worth following as a project,hope the team will ensure the roadmap is followed diligently and also ensure a prompt feedback to the community in order to increase the community trust

Very true, it is all necessary if you want to have a great community. It's as busy as ever to reply to questions from the community to increase the confidence that's getting better.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Great platform origin protocol is worth following as a project,hope the team will ensure the roadmap is followed diligently and also ensure a prompt feedback to the community in order to increase the community trust

Thanks! So far so good. Our GitHub is really what I pay attention to: https://github.com/originprotocol
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
How do you expect to have the value of your tokens increased? I believe this is a great project to invest for the product, but being able to earn money besides trading is indeed very good
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
I've heard many other ICO projects have worked with Origin Protocol.
I think this project is very promising. However, this ANN topic is very quiet, very unfortunate.

Teach me the ways! We spend too much time on Telegram and Medium.
Our minimum was $1k and max was $25k. Over 50% gone within 2 hours. Still a bit of allocation there but closing out very soon. Nice to be able to have a bit of a cap for people (not 1ETH) and time to fund (not a 5 min sellout gas war).
Activity: 82
It is understandable why they went for accredited investors restriction in changed scenario which pushed the small investors away. Let these big investors provide the funds for project and our chances to buy at best prices may appear once it hits exchanges. When token is available in free markets it is independent from influence inn long run. I have eyes on the development anyways.

Personally I'm not a fan of this model, as well as the minimum contribution amount being 1,000 USD, so 2+ ETH. Compared to other ICO's where it is usually 0.5-1 ETH, or a minimum or 200-300 USD. It's a shame they have taken this approach of pushing away the smaller investors, like myself, who would otherwise participate in the token sale. Projects find price stability a lot sooner when the token distrubtion is wider and more refined, instead this will likely be a another project dominated by whales, such as ICO's that sell 90% at pre-sale and only allow a minority of smaller investors to play "gas wars" over the reamining supply.

That said, I like the project and believe it has real potential, but given we are in a bear market I won't be investing once it reaches exchanges, given the current token metrics. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this project for the future though. Best of luck to everyone who gets into this one! No doubt it'll sell out fast.
Only a few hours left to register for the CoinList Round: https://coinlist.co/origin
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
It is understandable why they went for accredited investors restriction in changed scenario which pushed the small investors away. Let these big investors provide the funds for project and our chances to buy at best prices may appear once it hits exchanges. When token is available in free markets it is independent from influence inn long run. I have eyes on the development anyways.
Is that really what they do? I think for the low hardcap they use to limit it with strategic and or with private presale they already have a good amount of funds. If we take on the project it is really highly potential and now after the chains its time for the protocols to get into the market. Only those who are capable of bringing a good work will soon left in the market. They have established an influence to its community and good support i don't able to participate in crowdsale maybe i will just wait it on exchange.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
origin is a very promising project with high security and good deal life use case.it will help to distrupt the sharing economy by removing intermediaries. Their blockchain platform will  empower developers and businesses to build decentralized marketplaces. I think its a good one to watchout for.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Origin Protocol has announced next funding round on Coinlist. Round hard cap: $6.6M. Each participant must confirm $200k annual income for the last 2 years or net worth over $1M.

https://medium.com/originprotocol/origins-next-funding-round-now-live-on-coinlist-147096f6a906
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
 I wonder if there's any Bounty for articles . If so I would like to join it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I've heard many other ICO projects have worked with Origin Protocol.
I think this project is very promising. However, this ANN topic is very quiet, very unfortunate.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Hey guys ! So this sale only for accredited investors right  ? no chance to take part for people who doesn't have papers where sad that he earning  200k$+ per year ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Got my eye on this project. Any news since March? I see the newbie poster hasn't been around for a while...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
There were two new members included in team whom presence definitely will be suitable and development of the project. Origin Protocol as brand it has got good attention and became well recognized already. They need to finalize the next steps to make sure of involvement of individuals as they also do great marketing in their regional areas. I have been waiting for this for months.
Activity: 4
Very cool project!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi Guy. I just read that CanYa will use ShareRing's ShareLedger Blockchain. How will that affect the Origin protocol and Origin's partnership with CanYa?
Pages:
Jump to: