Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 17. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 303
April 27, 2018, 10:26:54 AM
Well at least have exchange listing OROZU, but i see no transaction at here Wink. A little quiet for ask/bid.

The project is still new so this is normal that there are still no buy request. I am sure as time passes by it will improve. For now lets wait and see how serious this project.
yes with the reason this project is new then the promotion should be increased tarutama to attract investors into this project
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
April 27, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
After reading the website and saw a 30% interest, the first thing that came to my mind is the lending program that already shutdown. Let me guess, the team behind this project would like to stay anonymous, am I right?

Hi arvilaine,

Yes we are so anonymous that we have 3 companies registered, one securities license for our trading/lending program and we are getting an insurance company to secure lending principles.

And to add on did you read that it says up to 30% and not direct 30%, did you even read those parts where it says it is not guaranteed and that's projection based on our past trading tests.

For one to know to even have a securities license we cannot make any guarantee claims...

So i suggest you read more and please read deeply and if you could read a few more times before posting any questions??? Wink

First, I have been specific to what I read, your website claims. It doesn't really matter if it will not be direct. I just said that it reminds me of a lending platform.

Second, congratulations for having 3 registered companies. Which are? Can you drop the company names or do they need to have privacy as well or (insert reasons here)?

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 27, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
How many total coins was actually planned in the Orozu ICO sale ? and is there any Affiliate or bounty program which is available for supporters?
Why some program or bounty go to the exchange and buy coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
How many total coins was actually planned in the Orozu ICO sale ? and is there any Affiliate or bounty program which is available for supporters?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
April 27, 2018, 09:45:00 AM
Well at least have exchange listing OROZU, but i see no transaction at here Wink. A little quiet for ask/bid.

The project is still new so this is normal that there are still no buy request. I am sure as time passes by it will improve. For now lets wait and see how serious this project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 27, 2018, 09:32:10 AM
I understand that this is a developer's decision to do or not to make a bounty company, but it's strange to me that there is no translate company?
As the developer has told, they have bounty campaigns in bounty portals. However I haven't received the reference, we will wait for the answer and perhaps we will be able to get acquainted with it.

Hi Kyxap,

You can check out our bounty campaign here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-orozu-oro-our-ico-is-live-closed-3263584

It's nice to know that the dev is actively responding to all the members concern here. This positive attitude can surely attract many investors to participate and also the team need to prove that they are serious with the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is completely serious about the ico. The team always stays active and provide answers to the queries which is asked by the community members as well as investors. And this is the best part of the team. Due to their activeness many serious investors are coming  forward to joining this ico.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
April 27, 2018, 08:48:19 AM
Well its fine that there is no transaction about thier token. I feel positive that they will have alot of supporters and the tokens will be listed on major exchanges.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
April 27, 2018, 08:43:27 AM
I visited their site a while ago and I noticed that they don't have any protection from DDOS attacks and Hackers. How can the people trust these site? They need improvements on their website.

I agree with you, if the project is really serious and legit they need to present their project with good qualifications and high security because most of serious investors are checking this.
April 27, 2018, 08:24:57 AM
Yes activity on the stock exchange to buy sell 0 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
April 27, 2018, 08:09:14 AM
I understand that this is a developer's decision to do or not to make a bounty company, but it's strange to me that there is no translate company?
As the developer has told, they have bounty campaigns in bounty portals. However I haven't received the reference, we will wait for the answer and perhaps we will be able to get acquainted with it.

Hi Kyxap,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-orozu-oro-our-ico-is-live-closed-3263584

It's nice to know that the dev is actively responding to all the members concern here. This positive attitude can surely attract many investors to participate and also the team need to prove that they are serious with the project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
April 27, 2018, 07:15:24 AM
I visited their site a while ago and I noticed that they don't have any protection from DDOS attacks and Hackers. How can the people trust these site? They need improvements on their website.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 07:11:03 AM
I think they are just testing the waters at the moment but if they have identified the issue that needs some resolution like advertising and translations for sure they will not hesitate to do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 06:09:25 AM
The referral programs seems like in trend to use now by the different project out here in the crypto world. There are many ways on how to promote the projects so, the Orozu project's team come up with using referral programs to attract more people to this project. I hope more people, users and serious investors will hook up to Orozu. I know that the potential the this project have will create a positive impact for the crypto people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
April 27, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
This is the fixed link: http://app.bountyportals.com/orozu. Actually they only have facebook and bounty program at now. And you can read the guide at dashboard of bounty portal : sharing, retweet, post.
April 27, 2018, 05:22:02 AM
Well, that connoisseurs of this coin go buy it you praised or are you going to hide in the bushes.
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/ORO-BTC
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

Hi Kyxap,

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 27, 2018, 04:06:30 AM
Activity: 378
April 27, 2018, 03:28:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: