Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 12. (Read 19693 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 02:11:09 AM
many people will support this project.
NO NO NO

YES YES YES, Thank you for your support guys.... We have more than 2000 sign ups and buy ins... Thank you Olkah for making us famous... We owe you a big one mate.... Love you so much
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 28, 2018, 11:30:41 PM
NO NO NO
Haha, what do you mean bro? About people will support project? Could u give us your opinion about Orozu? I really hope know what is hero member think.
I can tell it's just a shit coin !!!
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 11:30:25 PM
These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.

I guess that's the way how they respond to their supporters. The devs are using opposite marketing strategy where they make their response be a trigger to people to comment and respond to the thread.
Is that possible? Even if they always fight by using this thread, people will not be interested in this kind of admin that keeps fighting and not focusin in the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:28:55 PM
NO NO NO
Haha, what do you mean bro? About people will support project? Could u give us your opinion about Orozu? I really hope know what is hero member think.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
These kind of conversations are just going to damage the reputation of this project. Professional people do not reply to his haters/competitors, etc. in this way. I hope this will end soon.
Indeed it will damage the image of the project as a result, it will surely gain less people supporting and investing this project, hoping this will turn out to be a negative outcome for the project.

I guess that's the way how they respond to their supporters. The devs are using opposite marketing strategy where they make their response be a trigger to people to comment and respond to the thread.
April 28, 2018, 11:12:04 PM
well, as the project is developing strongly see the price of a coin 100000 BTC per coin .......   ooooooo I'm sorry not to have looked all over 100 Satoshi this is a very strong development for this project.  I used to think that the maximum price will be somewhere no more than 500 Satoshi and then immediately increased as much as 100 Satoshi is really very impressive and can be seen not experienced growth.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hy кaк пpoeкт cильнo paзвивaeтcя вижy цeнa нa мoнeтy 100000 BTC зa мoнeтy  .......   ooooooo пpocтитe нe нyдa пocмoтpeл вceгo 100 caтoши этo oчeнь cильнoe paзвитиe для этoгo пpoeктa.  Я paньшe дyмaл чтo цeнa мaкcимaльнo бyдeт гдe тo нe бoлee 500 caтoши a тyт cpaзy выpocлa дo цeлыx 100 caтoши дeйcтвитeльнo oчeнь впeчaтляющe и видeн нe бывaлый pocт.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
April 28, 2018, 09:48:05 PM
Well, maybe have some trading at https://crex24.com/exchange/ORO-BTC. It is very good at this time. So i can believe at liquidity of Orozu, even it is not much. Hope ORO will have plan for listing at Bittrex or HitBTC.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
April 28, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
NO NO NO

It will depend on the strategy how can they attract supporters, Its also good if they can give freebies like airdrops and referral incentives for recruiting to join the OROZU platform.
Activity: 280
April 28, 2018, 07:59:28 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 28, 2018, 07:45:15 PM
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 07:05:03 PM
Good project! Nice site designed. Need used exchange platform to check for errors. We will make a name for the whole OROZU community!
Checking error is very interesting and it is like pre-validating before going on live that will even help better to fix the bugs at the beginning which are not expected and it helps satisfying all the investors with out any hurdles.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 28, 2018, 06:48:24 PM
NO NO NO
Is this no because of the admin not being professional enough about the project and going all out on the haters? Or do you genuinely dislike the idea of the project?
Who know but i think is best if he mention why he hate the project maybe some detail will surely help not just no
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 06:13:32 PM
I'm impressed with the devs, a lot of people are bashing towards his attitude on the thread. I guess he what he is. The important thing here is to look at the numbers produce by this project and not focus on the things we can't change.
In the circumatances that the project have many haters, the devs or team are didn't get affected but they are striving hard to prove that they are worthy to invest.
Only composure the developer will be able to prove that he is really seriously ready and his project is worthy respect. To assimilate to haters only exposes him in bad color and the trust disappears.

If there are supporters, there are also haters. So I guess, the dev team must have to ignore these kind of people as it can't help the  project. They just have to focus in developing and advertising this project so they can have a good outcome in the future and show to the haters that they are wrong.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 06:04:43 PM
Good project! Nice site designed. Need used exchange platform to check for errors. We will make a name for the whole OROZU community!
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 05:23:20 PM
I'm impressed with the devs, a lot of people are bashing towards his attitude on the thread. I guess he what he is. The important thing here is to look at the numbers produce by this project and not focus on the things we can't change.
In the circumatances that the project have many haters, the devs or team are didn't get affected but they are striving hard to prove that they are worthy to invest.
Only composure the developer will be able to prove that he is really seriously ready and his project is worthy respect. To assimilate to haters only exposes him in bad color and the trust disappears.

It can't be avoided such kind of event and this is still new and they have a lot of time to proved that they are worthy and not just an easy money kind of ICO. Haters are everywhere even how good it is, still they exist. Anyway, the team should ignore their haters and should focused on promoting the project and create more advertising strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
Nice project. i am very excited in this project. The Orozu project has a good performance and here's the improvement of the crypto currency community. I hope the team will focus on this focus and not the unnecessary issue
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 05:19:26 PM
NO NO NO
Is this no because of the admin not being professional enough about the project and going all out on the haters? Or do you genuinely dislike the idea of the project?
Activity: 434
April 28, 2018, 04:51:55 PM
Seems like Orozu project have a little problem with a faggot right here, I wish Orozu project can take care of him/her.
I can see that admin got triggered to activate beast mode. Nonetheless we should be professional at all times since we are trying to get support from other members.
Well, I hope that the team Orozu will make this matter cleared up. Some other people or even investors don't want to trust projects that have some issues. But on the other hand, the Orozu project has a good performance and  progress here in the crypto currency community. Hope the team will set its focus on this project and not on the unnecessary matters.

The dev should clear all of this or much better make more developments on this project so that they can prove that they are really serious and legit. Then after that many people will believe them.
Yeah, as the project is still in development stage hopefully the team will able to caught the attention of many client as well.as the investors of this project which can be have a profitable outcome in the future. Let's wait for a couple of weeks in this project for some development.
April 28, 2018, 04:37:39 PM
NO NO NO
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
Many people will want to support this project! The orozu project has good performance, the project deserves respect.
Pages:
Jump to: