Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 21. (Read 19693 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
this project is scam !!!

Hi Olkah

Do you say it's a scam because we found out that you get the cows in your house to wear skirts?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 26, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
Well, this project is really good because we all here wanted a unique project, so here it is, this is the unique project I have ever seen.

How much money would you pay to praise the projects  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
April 26, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
Well, this project is really good because we all here wanted a unique project, so here it is, this is the unique project I have ever seen.

Even if this project is unique this still needs to exert more effort so that people will be attracted to join this platform. They need to improve their marketing and advertising strategies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:43:49 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
April 26, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
I agree since it's a dead coin and it will not be on the normal stock exchange but only possible on a shit exchange where there are no traders.
and in addition to that, Oruzu himself admitted that their coin is shit.

That's pretty harsh for you to say that mate. I think this coin or token will be recognized now, Because are launching a bounty campaigns for  those  who are interested to support this ICO promotions.

Hi steampunk

Don't mind him because he is forcing us to get exchanges up during our ICO so that he and his team can dump the coins to undermine our ICO efforts. He is just someone who thinks he is smart without knowing that there are smarter people out there and his knowledge is like the size of a pea. These are the kind of people who gives a bad name to the whole market , trying to take advantage at anything when they could. I bet you if a cow wore a skirt , he would think of it as a girl and take advantage of it.... Wink

That last line...... to say the very least, that's quite the interesting insult

Also atleast what are planned exchanges, not that we need one listed right now but just wondering
copper member
April 26, 2018, 05:27:58 AM
In term of innovation, I don't see the concept of project provides any new solution, you aim to launch exchange and lending program which can work of course if team members are high experience as you claimed in the video, but I didn't find any section in the website that introduce them.!

Hi negancoin

This question has been asked too many times to us and our answer is plain and simple. We want to be respected for privacy reasons and we don't believe in creating hype and sell to people portraying the experience of the team because credible people can be easily bought.

That is the reason why big companies are staying away from cryptocurrency and banning it for participation in thier industry. We have done everything to what it needs to be, registering 3 companies, getting a securities license for our trading and lending program and most importantly being transparent.

Our coin is not a technology coin, it is a utility coin. A utility coin must be known for its liquidity and utility propositions which is what we are working hard to provide. So coming back to your question, we don't need to hire credible people so that we can use their credentials to sell our ICO or to make our project look good...

If one of your prerequisites is the team, i would suggest you relook into it your qualifying procedures again because til today we still don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is and bitcoin is a huge success. Swim pass hypes my friend... Wink
copper member
April 26, 2018, 05:11:22 AM
What I understand on your project is that you will gonna support people in their life time like financial assistant, funds for education and ect? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Hi yusefb8

For sure one of the motives of the team is to give back to the less fortunate when we make it big because we believe that life is beyond just ourselves... Wink
copper member
April 26, 2018, 05:07:23 AM
For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.

Hi Coinsher

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any ideas for partnership.
Yeah. The task is so simple, only share, retweet, post, and earn some stakes, how much ORO token distribution for this bounty program?

Hi vivavivu,

Join bounty portals for it and if you have a proposal contact us at [email protected]
copper member
April 26, 2018, 05:06:03 AM
Orozu is a lending platform and many of the previous lending platform have failed on their promises and were unable to operate for much timw. Lets see if Orozu can make up with it and give all its investors good return and for much long time.
most start and then after some few months of operations they cant handle demand and supply and they banish i really hope this one goes super

Hi SlimShadyMmp

We started this with much thoughts and planning. We have no doubt that our project will be a huge success and we will be singing the slimshady song to you after we hit top 10... Wink

So whose the real slim shady , could you please stand up.....
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.

Hi Coinsher

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any ideas for partnership.
Yeah. The task is so simple, only share, retweet, post, and earn some stakes, how much ORO token distribution for this bounty program?
copper member
April 26, 2018, 05:01:12 AM
Pre-mine is still available or already finished? It would be desirable to mine a few coins and to put them in the box, so to speak. Who knows, the platform difficult and has the right for the place in the cryptoworld.

Hi zevl194

Pre mine still left 400k plus out of 4.5 million. Go to orozu.co to purchase them with btc. Wink
copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

Hi Coinsher

copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:58:47 AM
I have join Orozu bounty at Bounty Portals but maybe only have facebook and airdrop, i really concern about airdrop or more bounty if Orozu have plan to do it. Or Orozu only have affiliate program at this time?

Hi bixben90

We have an ICO affiliate program that pays 3% on referrals thru orozu.co . Contact us at [email protected] if you have any ideas for partnership. Wink
copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:56:48 AM
So the bounty program will only available for referral only? Why don't you open another bounty campaign?
I think it would also help the promotion for the project.
I agree with you, am I the same question encouraging program only available for referral only? Why do not you open another liberal campaign? i think bounty campaign would have been a lot of participants and the project was popular.

Hi Toha2013

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any ideas for partnership.  Cheesy
copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:55:19 AM
A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it
This project will really get attention from several investors and i think that this project can really be of huge profits ahead. This project seems to be much simple but effective to have huge sucess ahead.
This project is actually new and needs better promotion and bounty campaigns to reach maximum investors and once it does so, it would have an intresting future ahead. This project is indeed much profitable.

Hi Underrated

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any ideas for partnership. Grin
copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:52:46 AM
How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.
on the first page, nothing is said about the bonus program. But I read in the topic that the development team plans to launch the bonus program. Thanks to this, new users can come to the project, as well as new investors.

HI coinbitcoin91

copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:51:34 AM
How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.
They should soon start the bounty programme for the project as it would really help a lot for the team to get a good amount of investors and also this project can then be much more popular which indeed can be of huge profits ahead.

Hi PleaseSignTheMessage

copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

I've read their project profile on the first page and as what I've read they don't have bounty programs instead they substituted it by an affiliate program which will you invite or refer the project to your peers(?)

Hi richelle87,

copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it

Hi IpPrograf

Thank you very much for your kind words... We are working hard on the liquidity and utility aspect as well. Smiley
copper member
April 26, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

А ты на ХУЙ не пошёл бы за эти слова а  Huh

Yes Olkah,

Show the whole world your apology and learn some manners... Start respecting others before you want to be respected you piece of sh*t

you see he admitted that he sell the sh*t
apology will bring you your mother and grandmother for something that has given birth to you such a
извинения принесёт вам твоя мать и бабушка за то что родила тебя такого

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That seems to be quite the rage there using red and massive text. Also russian posts probably should go to the announcement of this coin to the russian board

Hi upsilon trooper

We care less for all this drama and more for the project. It can be red, blue or yellow for all we care.... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: