Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 19. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
long-term projects with interesting ideas, information about each item developed is very clear with the allocation of funds that have been set, I see the sales information of coins has begun, where I can see the development of the sale of coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 26, 2018, 07:11:41 PM
Meet Olkah and His boyfriend

By the way Olkah is on the bottom

Ok guys  -  There are some red flags in ICOs, but this one has every color of flags. Just imagine that an ICO founder act like this. Would you contribute on his project?  Personally I would not, even it is not a scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
This is the great project and idea. I think the orozu project team has many expericnce, They are actively working and can secure their investors. hopefully project will be success
and also hopefully the team and developers are able to work together well because that is one of the key to success of a project, therefore we should all support this project.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
April 26, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
This is the great project and idea. I think the orozu project team has many expericnce, They are actively working and can secure their investors. hopefully project will be success
Orozu project has a very active and expert team working on the project theyhave also got some good investment for the crypto community and have also proved them in many aspects. I think this project can become very successful in the future and give good profits to its users.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 04:19:45 PM
Unfortunately at the moment the coin has no demand as there are no buyers and developers do not make a pump for the coin.
Yeah, and it has done nothing good for the project. Even if they get this coin listed into some more exchanges, these are useless if there are no orders or demands being created. I believe that the dev is doing their part to make it works and we can wait until April ends.

Hi Crypto Girl,

I recognized you from your youtube videos promoting bitconnect. Just a question for you, why will there be orders and demands in exchanges if the ICO is still up? We got into the exchanges to prepare us for after ICO. We should get credit for working fast right???

And also please gather all your bitconnect friends to promote for us and trust me no one out there will go out to sue any of you like they did with bitconnect because we have

1. Securities license for our trading and lending platforms

2. Insurance for all lending principles

3. No reinvest button as it creates an artificial bubble which makes it a ponzi

4. Anyone can only lend 50% of their holdings

and many many more features not for it to turn into a bitconnect.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCcwn6bGUtU

Here is a link for your remembrance....

The good developed answers. It was pleasant to examine. However in the future, I wouldn't strongly recommend you to enter disputes with those who try to humiliate you and your project. I not about specifically this case. Such behavior doesn't decorate you, don't fall to their level.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 26, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
We truly believe in the potential of the project and we have seen whitepapers with complete information also Orozu is not scam because they are actively communicating with all the participants.
The team for OROZU is really much active and also they do respond to the each answerable query so i think that they are probably not scam and also the project looks much promising so i would personally stick to the project.
Yes they really are active and also they do response to each necessary quote on their thread. This is really going to help this project more and more to achieve success fast. Hope that everything goes well for this project.
I am sure that more and more investors will take part into the ICO because it is Live now and we can make the desired investment to really have some great profits ahead. This project is going to be great ahead.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform has higher potential to become highly successful. Making an investment in this project will definitely help you in future to earn huge amount of profits. This is the best opportunity for making your investment double.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 01:26:12 PM
We truly believe in the potential of the project and we have seen whitepapers with complete information also Orozu is not scam because they are actively communicating with all the participants.
The team for OROZU is really much active and also they do respond to the each answerable query so i think that they are probably not scam and also the project looks much promising so i would personally stick to the project.
Yes they really are active and also they do response to each necessary quote on their thread. This is really going to help this project more and more to achieve success fast. Hope that everything goes well for this project.
I am sure that more and more investors will take part into the ICO because it is Live now and we can make the desired investment to really have some great profits ahead. This project is going to be great ahead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 01:17:52 PM
copper member
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 01:04:17 PM
Unfortunately at the moment the coin has no demand as there are no buyers and developers do not make a pump for the coin.
Yeah, and it has done nothing good for the project. Even if they get this coin listed into some more exchanges, these are useless if there are no orders or demands being created. I believe that the dev is doing their part to make it works and we can wait until April ends.

Hi Crypto Girl,

I recognized you from your youtube videos promoting bitconnect. Just a question for you, why will there be orders and demands in exchanges if the ICO is still up? We got into the exchanges to prepare us for after ICO. We should get credit for working fast right???

And also please gather all your bitconnect friends to promote for us and trust me no one out there will go out to sue any of you like they did with bitconnect because we have

1. Securities license for our trading and lending platforms

2. Insurance for all lending principles

3. No reinvest button as it creates an artificial bubble which makes it a ponzi

4. Anyone can only lend 50% of their holdings

and many many more features not for it to turn into a bitconnect.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCcwn6bGUtU

Here is a link for your remembrance....
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
copper member
April 26, 2018, 12:42:58 PM
The app works by turning gifting and saving into a game while allowing families to transfer money as little as a penny. It comes with a pink controller for children to control the games as well as receive notifications and a black controller for the parents’ offline storage of their Wollo coins.

Hi kohanvn

what app are you talking about?Huh?

I hope you create an app that stops you from promoting your project on my thread.... And if possible create an app to stick your fingers up your A**....

Which world are you from? Learn to respect others man....
copper member
April 26, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

Hi MikesLeo

Thank you for your support  Grin That's what we have been doing all along!!!!!
copper member
April 26, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
The app works by turning gifting and saving into a game while allowing families to transfer money as little as a penny. It comes with a pink controller for children to control the games as well as receive notifications and a black controller for the parents’ offline storage of their Wollo coins.

Hi kohanvn

what app are you talking about?Huh?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
copper member
April 26, 2018, 11:36:04 AM
                                                                           This project is scam !!!
There is nothing to worry as we could see this statement but we need the data to understand how it scam and i believe it might be out of fallacy or you do not contact the team in a right manner to understand or clarify your doubts.
How did you know? Can you be more specific about your accusations and provide us some of your evidence?
Yeah it would be really great if they provide some kind of information about why this project is a scam I see some posts on this thread which are just making each other language but I don't know which one to trust it will be great if you can elaborate on that.

Hi Prk_7,

If you read on all the messages on this thread, you would understand what Olkah and his team is trying to do. We have explain countless time that we will only do some thing that would benefit the community not for the benefit of a group.

Olkah and his group was forcing us to get an exchange so that he could dump the coins that they have mined which would neither be beneficial for us when we are still running our ICO or for the community when money comes into the market and it is taken away by scammers like olkah for profits at the expense of others.

We were very nice and professional to him and his team but when he starts getting rude to us and making false claims about our project it was time for me to step in, i am the head of the dev team by the way  Wink. It was time that i came in to answer his questions which i did in every comment and owned him in my every reply.

Now he is just small baby not happy that this happened to him and can't accept the fact that he was schooled back because he think he is a crypto expert. lol

We will respect everyone if they know how to give respect.... Smiley
copper member
April 26, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
I was interested in your project. But I can not understand how you want to give straight to all people, some people will not even know what it is.

Dear Kigtad,

I do not understand when you ask me " how you want to give straight to all people, some people will not even know what it is? "

Can you please clarify that statement for me to better understand so that i can give you an answer???
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 11:27:09 AM
                                                                            This project is scam !!!
There is nothing to worry as we could see this statement but we need the data to understand how it scam and i believe it might be out of fallacy or you do not contact the team in a right manner to understand or clarify your doubts.
How did you know? Can you be more specific about your accusations and provide us some of your evidence?
Yeah it would be really great if they provide some kind of information about why this project is a scam I see some posts on this thread which are just making each other language but I don't know which one to trust it will be great if you can elaborate on that.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
I was interested in your project. But I can not understand how you want to give straight to all people, some people will not even know what it is.
Pages:
Jump to: