Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 14. (Read 19693 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
I don't know whats wrong with the people that bashing this project. I don't know if I will invest or not since I see some proof that the person posting. I hope it's not true because Insee this project very interesting.

I am not sure what is happening between the dev and one of the member here. For me. if the team/dev is really professional they shouldn't argue about that and prove to us what this project can do. All new projects really have haters and bashers, it's normal.

Hi ishinn99,

If you went thru the thread, you would know that our team have been respectful to everyone until the person forces our hand. If they have the courage to say negative stuff about our project, then don't be a loser when you are owned with our every reply back.

We are generally nice people and we are humble...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
April 28, 2018, 08:42:28 AM
I don't know whats wrong with the people that bashing this project. I don't know if I will invest or not since I see some proof that the person posting. I hope it's not true because Insee this project very interesting.

I am not sure what is happening between the dev and one of the member here. For me. if the team/dev is really professional they shouldn't argue about that and prove to us what this project can do. All new projects really have haters and bashers, it's normal.
Activity: 294
April 28, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
Seems like Orozu project have a little problem with a faggot right here, I wish Orozu project can take care of him/her.
I can see that admin got triggered to activate beast mode. Nonetheless we should be professional at all times since we are trying to get support from other members.
Well, I hope that the team Orozu will make this matter cleared up. Some other people or even investors don't want to trust projects that have some issues. But on the other hand, the Orozu project has a good performance and  progress here in the crypto currency community. Hope the team will set its focus on this project and not on the unnecessary matters.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 07:45:11 AM
Seems like Orozu project have a little problem with a faggot right here, I wish Orozu project can take care of him/her.
I can see that admin got triggered to activate beast mode. Nonetheless we should be professional at all times since we are trying to get support from other members.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 05:24:33 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 07:12:55 AM
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
I'm impressed with the devs, a lot of people are bashing towards his attitude on the thread. I guess he what he is. The important thing here is to look at the numbers produce by this project and not focus on the things we can't change.
In the circumatances that the project have many haters, the devs or team are didn't get affected but they are striving hard to prove that they are worthy to invest.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 28, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I SEE PEOPLE STARTED TO GET RID OF YOUR SHIT COINS !!!!!!
UNTIL THEY STARTED TO BUILD A 1 SATOSHI   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
Hello, what are the latest news about the Orozu project? I'm interested in how the sale went and how the project is developing in principle today?

so here's the news value of the coin to 400 Satoshi no more
http://prntscr.com/jb5cq1

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Laziness to read many pages, you can tell in brief because of what you had had a conflict with the developer? It is unpleasant to read such conversations when you come into a branch of any project.
April 28, 2018, 03:22:08 AM
Hello, what are the latest news about the Orozu project? I'm interested in how the sale went and how the project is developing in principle today?

so here's the news value of the coin to 400 Satoshi no more
http://prntscr.com/jb5cq1

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
April 28, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
Indeed, the coin is traded https://crex24.com/en/exchange/ORO-BTC
but sales are very low. In fact, this is not the largest exchange. Are other exchanges planned?

a pity but sales ORO= 0 Cry Cry Cry

Many buy order but you keep on increasing your price because you see demand in it.... Then you say no sales, bring your price down to match those buy prices...

means you acknowledge that your coin is worth maximally 400 Satoshi  Grin Grin Grin

Means everyone is holding because they see the value in it and because they know that you are desperate to sell, all those buy orders are there to take advantage of you...

You accuse me of greed and you yourself are!!!!!! Huh

And yes we are making fun of you because our ICO is still on and we are selling at that price while you have demand in the exchange , you can't sell yours because everyone know on this thread that you are desperate to sell but you keep on increasing your ask price you greedy piece of sh*t... People who buy from you cannot join our lending program that's why they buy from us directly you fool...They can only hold those coins...From all coins for 0.12btc and now asking for more than 1btc because you see demand you fool....

You Jewish faggot can shut the fuck up wanna get banned Huh

I am not jewish by the way but you can try harder you fool.... Wink

I agree maybe not Jewish but homosexual similarly, I make fun of you because you deserve it for all 100000000%

I am having more fun making you look like the fool you are with my every answer !!!!  The day you learn how to respect others is the day you will be respected...

But seriously i give you 10 out of 10 for effort because you don't know how to give up. But your knowledge i give you 0.01 out of 10 because how can it be that i made you look stupid every single day of your life and you have no answer to it Huh

I do not doubt that you will answer Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin
copper member
April 28, 2018, 03:01:54 AM
but sales are very low. In fact, this is not the largest exchange. Are other exchanges planned?

Many buy order but you keep on increasing your price because you see demand in it.... Then you say no sales, bring your price down to match those buy prices...

means you acknowledge that your coin is worth maximally 400 Satoshi  Grin Grin Grin

Means everyone is holding because they see the value in it and because they know that you are desperate to sell, all those buy orders are there to take advantage of you...

And yes we are making fun of you because our ICO is still on and we are selling at that price while you have demand in the exchange , you can't sell yours because everyone know on this thread that you are desperate to sell but you keep on increasing your ask price you greedy piece of sh*t... People who buy from you cannot join our lending program that's why they buy from us directly you fool...They can only hold those coins...From all coins for 0.12btc and now asking for more than 1btc because you see demand you fool....

I agree maybe not Jewish but homosexual similarly, I make fun of you because you deserve it for all 100000000%

I am having more fun making you look like the fool you are with my every answer !!!!  The day you learn how to respect others is the day you will be respected...

But seriously i give you 10 out of 10 for effort because you don't know how to give up. But your knowledge i give you 0.01 out of 10 because how can it be that i made you look stupid every single day of your life and you have no answer to it Huh
copper member
April 28, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

I am having more fun making you look like the fool you are with my every answer !!!!  The day you learn how to respect others is the day you will be respected...
April 28, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

copper member
April 28, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

April 28, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

You think we will be shaken by you posting all these, maybe it's time you should know that we are stronger than this and we speak the truth

That's normal project https://vereum.io/
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VMC/BTC although the project is still going. ICO
And compare yourself to a pathetic faggot and a greedy pig and this
excellent project
copper member
April 28, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

You think we will be shaken by you posting all these, maybe it's time you should know that we are stronger than this and we speak the truth
April 28, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

copper member
April 28, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

Pages:
Jump to: