Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 23. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 12:27:19 AM
Despite the fact that the project does not have a unique idea, it is not necessary. The most important thing is the team's attitude to their project
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 12:18:38 AM
Administrators talk about partner bonuses, but do not call their number. I would like to know the amount more accurately, and not just what they are
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 25, 2018, 11:37:37 PM
After reading the website and saw a 30% interest, the first thing that came to my mind is the lending program that already shutdown. Let me guess, the team behind this project would like to stay anonymous, am I right?
she and so anonymous now with fools money collect on ICO and disappear quite
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
April 25, 2018, 11:34:38 PM
After reading the website and saw a 30% interest, the first thing that came to my mind is the lending program that already shutdown. Let me guess, the team behind this project would like to stay anonymous, am I right?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 25, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
I agree since it's a dead coin and it will not be on the normal stock exchange but only possible on a shit exchange where there are no traders.
and in addition to that, Oruzu himself admitted that their coin is shit.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 10:55:31 PM
On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 08:11:57 PM
How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.
on the first page, nothing is said about the bonus program. But I read in the topic that the development team plans to launch the bonus program. Thanks to this, new users can come to the project, as well as new investors.
It a good thing that the team is working out for a bonus program. If they can do it as soon as possible, more people will really come and analyze how this project works and how will they benefit from it and sooner they will invest Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 25, 2018, 07:02:03 PM
First of all, this is a very bad timing to start a Lending ICO. All famous Lending Platforms already closed and the most famous one was bitconnect.

And your Token Sale for each coin 1 usd is far away very very expensive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 06:50:11 PM
Orozu roadmap looks very promising as we see they are reaching all the plans and their milestones are really achievable as we could notice from the foundation level they are strong with their plans.

Having a good plan can lead to a better results and probably this project can have the possibility to offer a fair and square profit. Well, this is still new and they have still a lot of time to prepare all things necessary to make their platform to be more popular and more people will join their token sale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
Orozu roadmap looks very promising as we see they are reaching all the plans and their milestones are really achievable as we could notice from the foundation level they are strong with their plans.
Yes, i really hope Orozu can follow their roadmap. If they can do this, i believe people will make more investment to Orozu.
Indeed, they really wanted to make their supporters happy to see the roadmap because the road map is needed to know the project moreover.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
April 25, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
Orozu is a lending platform and many of the previous lending platform have failed on their promises and were unable to operate for much timw. Lets see if Orozu can make up with it and give all its investors good return and for much long time.
most start and then after some few months of operations they cant handle demand and supply and they banish i really hope this one goes super
We see many lending companies that failed. But lets give a chance for this project since they have a nice platform that will make them success. I hope many people will support this project.

Definitely, this is still new and maybe the team already made this project better than the existing lending platform. Well, lending platform to think can be a very profitable if it can be handled properly and I am hoping they will focused also about the concerns of their clients.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
Another interesting project that come out here in the world of crypro currency. The Orozu project is really promising. The idea is not bad but those promises is really need a great deal of effort and time. I hope all these will come into reality and make the world of crypto currency much better in a way that Orozu will make a great contributions to it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
April 25, 2018, 05:57:54 PM
In term of innovation, I don't see the concept of project provides any new solution, you aim to launch exchange and lending program which can work of course if team members are high experience as you claimed in the video, but I didn't find any section in the website that introduce them.!
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 05:42:58 PM
Orozu is a lending platform and many of the previous lending platform have failed on their promises and were unable to operate for much timw. Lets see if Orozu can make up with it and give all its investors good return and for much long time.
most start and then after some few months of operations they cant handle demand and supply and they banish i really hope this one goes super
We see many lending companies that failed. But lets give a chance for this project since they have a nice platform that will make them success. I hope many people will support this project.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
What I understand on your project is that you will gonna support people in their life time like financial assistant, funds for education and ect? Correct me if i'm wrong.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 25, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 05:18:15 PM
For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.
Orozu is highly reputed to my knowledge as we could see their team is having highly potential and people with more standards and experience where they can easily handle all the expertise scenarios.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 05:11:58 PM
Yes, i really hope Orozu can follow their roadmap. If they can do this, i believe people will make more investment to Orozu.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:31:42 PM
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 04:30:35 PM
Pre-mine is still available or already finished? It would be desirable to mine a few coins and to put them in the box, so to speak. Who knows, the platform difficult and has the right for the place in the cryptoworld.
Pages:
Jump to: