Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 25. (Read 19693 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

А ты на ХУЙ не пошёл бы за эти слова а  Huh

Yes Olkah,

Show the whole world your apology and learn some manners... Start respecting others before you want to be respected you piece of sh*t

you see he admitted that he sell the sh*t
apology will bring you your mother and grandmother for something that has given birth to you such a
извинения принесёт вам твоя мать и бабушка за то что родила тебя такого

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hi Olkah,

LOLLL, We can stop lauging at you and now the whole world is laughing at you.

What the hell is that?Huh??
copper member
April 25, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

Yes Olkah,

Show the whole world your apology and learn some manners... Start respecting others before you want to be respected you piece of sh*t

you see he admitted that he sell the sh*t
apology will bring you your mother and grandmother for something that has given birth to you such a
извинения принесёт вам твоя мать и бабушка за то что родила тебя такого

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hi the great Olkah,

We didn't know that you would be so angry with us for telling you and the whole world the truth about you.... I have told you many times don't mess with this dev team and to treat anyone in life with respect. Since you like to communicate with us,i have taken a break from my dev work to talk directly with you.

Let's get it on... My whole team have brought on the popcorn for my epic battle with you, you cunt....
Everyone we will show you the power of english from the great Olkah...
copper member
April 25, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Yes Olkah,

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 25, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

А ты на ХУЙ не пошёл бы за эти слова а  Huh
copper member
April 25, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

Hi
Orozu
you gave up because you lost because you yourself are greedy times not willing to buy from me my coins and I meanwhile earned it by spending time, electricity and so on.

Hi Olkah,

We are still here, not giving up. Still waiting for your bright ideas and replies...

you tell me about the economy while you do not want to buy coins for $ 0.4 cheaper than you sell yourself any little competent ponemaet buy cheaper sell more expensive
this is the market and the market is a constituent part of the economy
so that you lost alas this is so

Hi the great Olkah,

Why would we? When you decide to mine our coins means you decide to join the community and support it for the better. So suck up and start supporting like a little good boy you are!!!!
April 25, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Hi
Orozu
you gave up because you lost because you yourself are greedy times not willing to buy from me my coins and I meanwhile earned it by spending time, electricity and so on.

Hi Olkah,

We are still here, not giving up. Still waiting for your bright ideas and replies...

you tell me about the economy while you do not want to buy coins for $ 0.4 cheaper than you sell yourself any little competent ponemaet buy cheaper sell more expensive
this is the market and the market is a constituent part of the economy
so that you lost alas this is so
copper member
April 25, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

Hi
Orozu

Hi Olkah,

April 25, 2018, 07:19:11 AM
if you agree to buy my all coins then email me at PM about it Wink
April 25, 2018, 07:17:31 AM
you themselves the their sell for 1.5 $ so that I can be said increase your state of
April 25, 2018, 07:15:45 AM
If you are not a greedy person as you say then buy my coins for 0.4 $ per coin http://prntscr.com/j9wd54  Wink
April 25, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

Hi
Orozu
copper member
April 25, 2018, 07:11:03 AM
sent you a message PM

Hi Olkah,

Did you send me a message that you are giving up?
I wanted to tell you don't cause we have just started....
April 25, 2018, 06:57:13 AM
sent you a message PM
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:53:15 AM
why do you need a coin on which miners Huh can not earn you can answer me
and why would the miners needed if there is you and how you should buy your coin only you  Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes

The great Olkah,

Miners and community alike is to grow with the project not to be like the greedy piece of sh*t you are and think your own pocket!!!!
this is not greed but capitalism and democracy
it is also to be understood

What to be understood? That as miners who are suppose to go out to protect the community to allow the coin to grow but instead you go out there to destroy it? That's capitalism for sure with the oligarchs killing people with fiat but its not democracy. What kind of democracy are you talking about with no principles and values.
About democracy which is implanted everywhere killing millions of people while everyone understands that it's just a mask and actually agolteloy capitalism

Hi Olkah,

What nonsense are you talking about??? Trying to look smart with what you think was a smart answer which did not make any sense. Come back to the topic....Try harder or i should cheer you, try even harder
April 25, 2018, 06:48:43 AM
and why would the miners needed if there is you and how you should buy your coin only you  Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes

The great Olkah,

Miners and community alike is to grow with the project not to be like the greedy piece of sh*t you are and think your own pocket!!!!

What to be understood? That as miners who are suppose to go out to protect the community to allow the coin to grow but instead you go out there to destroy it? That's capitalism for sure with the oligarchs killing people with fiat but its not democracy. What kind of democracy are you talking about with no principles and values.
About democracy which is implanted everywhere killing millions of people while everyone understands that it's just a mask and actually agolteloy capitalism
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

The great Olkah,

So you are telling me that your parents did not teach you values or principles? Or you grew up with none?Huh
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:41:31 AM

The great Olkah,

copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
no normal stock exchange no pump it's weird for a coin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes

Hi Olkah,

So you think to create a bubble around the coin would be a good thing to do? Maybe your understanding financial safety for the whole community is from a different planet...

Let's vote for Ollllllllllllllllll kkkkkkkkkkkkk ah to be the next finance minister since his understanding of macro finance is so superb !!!!!

And here I fully agree with you !!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Wink Smiley

YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE THE POOREST COUNTRY( IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) IF YOU WERE TO BE FINANCE MINISTER, EVEN MY GRANDMOTHER UNDERSTANDS FINANCE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no here you are greatly mistaken !.
[/quote

Hi the not so smart Olkah

Don't teach us about your close to nothing knowledge about finance and about the little world you live in because i could go on and on with you owning you with my every reply!!!!
April 25, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

The great Olkah,

copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

The great Olkah,

Pages:
Jump to: