Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 26. (Read 19693 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:31:48 AM
on the domestic stock exchange, too, there is no Deposit

Hi Olkah the financial genius ,

The domestic exchange is to serve the lending platform, so that the lenders can benefit from it, so that we protect the community from dumpsters like you.

If we were to take financial lessons from a person like you, we would die tomorrow.

These are done to protect the whole program and community. That's why no reinvest button. This is so we don't create a bubble.

Tell me Olkah, why was crypto created? Isn't it created to combat the bubble that is creating for fiat?

So finance minister Olkah, please enlighten us with your bright ideas and you financial knowledge......
and all elementary and simple https://yobit.net/ or here https://poloniex.com listing coins and tomorrow in a maximum of 1 week you and your team are richer than the old Baron de Rothschild
and it is not impossible it is a real fact all the coins that got there from the developers have become very, very rich people Smiley

Hi Olkah,

What wise words from the great olkah, i suggest that firstly you should improve your english so that we can understand what you are trying to explain.

Firstly we understood that you and your team got coins from mining and this is what you guys do for a living. You mine and you earn from the pump of new coins. We fully understand what you guys are doing and to protect the community, every step taken and every step done is to protect against people like you and your team who makes money of pump which ultimately kills a coin momentum because new market cap goes into your pocket instead of following into the market place.

So be a good boy that you are and try not to teach us about finance or how our coin or program should run because all our knowledge combined together can put people like you back into grade 1.

Don't you for once think that we don't know about your evil plans because we know but as transparent crypto currency is we would have people like you who come in to destroy new coins...
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 25, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
why do you need a coin on which miners Huh can not earn you can answer me
and why would the miners needed if there is you and how you should buy your coin only you  Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes
April 25, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
no normal stock exchange no pump it's weird for a coin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes

Hi Olkah,

So you think to create a bubble around the coin would be a good thing to do? Maybe your understanding financial safety for the whole community is from a different planet...

Let's vote for Ollllllllllllllllll kkkkkkkkkkkkk ah to be the next finance minister since his understanding of macro finance is so superb !!!!!

And here I fully agree with you !!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Wink Smiley

YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE THE POOREST COUNTRY( IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) IF YOU WERE TO BE FINANCE MINISTER, EVEN MY GRANDMOTHER UNDERSTANDS FINANCE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no here you are greatly mistaken !.
April 25, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

The domestic exchange is to serve the lending platform, so that the lenders can benefit from it, so that we protect the community from dumpsters like you.

If we were to take financial lessons from a person like you, we would die tomorrow.

These are done to protect the whole program and community. That's why no reinvest button. This is so we don't create a bubble.

Tell me Olkah, why was crypto created? Isn't it created to combat the bubble that is creating for fiat?

So finance minister Olkah, please enlighten us with your bright ideas and you financial knowledge......
and all elementary and simple https://yobit.net/ or here https://poloniex.com listing coins and tomorrow in a maximum of 1 week you and your team are richer than the old Baron de Rothschild
and it is not impossible it is a real fact all the coins that got there from the developers have become very, very rich people Smiley
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:14:49 AM
no normal stock exchange no pump it's weird for a coin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes

Hi Olkah,

So you think to create a bubble around the coin would be a good thing to do? Maybe your understanding financial safety for the whole community is from a different planet...

Let's vote for Ollllllllllllllllll kkkkkkkkkkkkk ah to be the next finance minister since his understanding of macro finance is so superb !!!!!

YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE THE POOREST COUNTRY( IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) IF YOU WERE TO BE FINANCE MINISTER, EVEN MY GRANDMOTHER UNDERSTANDS FINANCE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:13:05 AM
But if there is no normal external exchange and the coin is not actively traded, the coin is considered to be 100% dead coin.

Finance minister Olkah,

Why would the coin be fully traded if the ICO is still on?Huh

Enlighten us with your out of this world reply
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

April 25, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

Hi Olkah,

April 25, 2018, 06:07:31 AM
But if there is no normal external exchange and the coin is not actively traded, the coin is considered to be 100% dead coin.
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:05:59 AM

Hi Olkah,

April 25, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
April 25, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

Hi Olkah,

NO NO NO
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

Hi Olkah,

copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
Yes, it seems that the coin died.  Cry Cry

Hi Olkah, glad to see that you are alive and kicking not dead. Still pushing for what you want eh.....

yeah the translator translates terribly on my native Russian language I
so I did not understand Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hi Olkah

Maybe you need to sell your coins and invest in understanding english language.....
copper member
April 25, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
This project is very similar to BCC the loan platform, and still does not guarantee the return of the loan? E Does this pre mine of almost 20% of the project?

Hi lilaj4de,

How is it similar?

1. Did they try to bring in an insurance company to guarantee your deposits?

2. For us part of risk management , you can only lend 50% of your buy in coins.

3. We do not have the reinvest button. Do you know why? Because if you have the reinvest button, they are only reselling the lend coins to be re lend to you.

4. We understand the concept of pump and dump, that is why all the features of our coin will not allow us or anyone to do a pump and dump.

You will understand the full picture of a story if you are able to read and understand it....

Feel free to try our lending program to understand it.
April 25, 2018, 05:55:30 AM
April 25, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

Hi Olkah, glad to see that you are alive and kicking not dead. Still pushing for what you want eh.....

yeah the translator translates terribly on my native Russian language I
so I did not understand Cry Cry Cry Cry
copper member
April 25, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
what happened with the coin she has already died Huh Huh Huh
no one buys it even very cheap for 0.00005 BTC  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hi Olkah,

Thank you for your positive comment. OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KAH all the way....
copper member
April 25, 2018, 05:50:23 AM
You have a good concepts  Cheesy Good luck to you

Hi Tyler2446,

Thank you very much for your support
copper member
April 25, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: