Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live - page 24. (Read 19693 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
April 25, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
Orozu is a lending platform and many of the previous lending platform have failed on their promises and were unable to operate for much timw. Lets see if Orozu can make up with it and give all its investors good return and for much long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
April 25, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
I have join Orozu bounty at Bounty Portals but maybe only have facebook and airdrop, i really concern about airdrop or more bounty if Orozu have plan to do it. Or Orozu only have affiliate program at this time?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 01:33:03 PM
So the bounty program will only available for referral only? Why don't you open another bounty campaign?
I think it would also help the promotion for the project.
I agree with you, am I the same question encouraging program only available for referral only? Why do not you open another liberal campaign? i think bounty campaign would have been a lot of participants and the project was popular.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
April 25, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it
This project will really get attention from several investors and i think that this project can really be of huge profits ahead. This project seems to be much simple but effective to have huge sucess ahead.
This project is actually new and needs better promotion and bounty campaigns to reach maximum investors and once it does so, it would have an intresting future ahead. This project is indeed much profitable.
enlighten us what this project is beneficial and different from others Huh?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it
This project will really get attention from several investors and i think that this project can really be of huge profits ahead. This project seems to be much simple but effective to have huge sucess ahead.
This project is actually new and needs better promotion and bounty campaigns to reach maximum investors and once it does so, it would have an intresting future ahead. This project is indeed much profitable.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.
on the first page, nothing is said about the bonus program. But I read in the topic that the development team plans to launch the bonus program. Thanks to this, new users can come to the project, as well as new investors.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 12:20:37 PM
How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.
They should soon start the bounty programme for the project as it would really help a lot for the team to get a good amount of investors and also this project can then be much more popular which indeed can be of huge profits ahead.
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

I've read their project profile on the first page and as what I've read they don't have bounty programs instead they substituted it by an affiliate program which will you invite or refer the project to your peers(?)
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 11:53:09 AM
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
April 25, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

А ты на ХУЙ не пошёл бы за эти слова а  Huh

Yes Olkah,

Show the whole world your apology and learn some manners... Start respecting others before you want to be respected you piece of sh*t

you see he admitted that he sell the sh*t
apology will bring you your mother and grandmother for something that has given birth to you such a
извинения принесёт вам твоя мать и бабушка за то что родила тебя такого

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That seems to be quite the rage there using red and massive text. Also russian posts probably should go to the announcement of this coin to the russian board
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Activity: 574
April 25, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
in the basic information it is indicated that Ico started on the 5th of February. When was the sale closed and in general was the hard cap achieved?
copper member
April 25, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Yes Olkah,

Show the whole world your apology and learn some manners... Start respecting others before you want to be respected you piece of sh*t

apology will bring you your mother and grandmother for something that has given birth to you such a

Hi the great Olkah,

We didn't know that you would be so angry with us for telling you and the whole world the truth about you.... I have told you many times don't mess with this dev team and to treat anyone in life with respect. Since you like to communicate with us,i have taken a break from my dev work to talk directly with you.

Let's get it on... My whole team have brought on the popcorn for my epic battle with you, you cunt....
Everyone we will show you the power of english from the great Olkah...

the crowd for one this is not fair sir cunt

I will make you world famous you twat...

Does anyone know the song of Mary had a little lamb?

So sing with me if you do
Suck will be a little boy, little boy little boy
Suck will be a little boy and he is olkah yeah....

By the way what is suck will be a little boy?

copper member
April 25, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

Yes Olkah,

Hi Olkah,

LOLLL, We can stop lauging at you and now the whole world is laughing at you.

What the hell is that?Huh??
Russian language learn and'll understand Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hi Olkah,

I will make you world famous and post this powerful english all over social media.

"Suck will be a little boy"..... World famous phrase from the great Olkah.....
copper member
April 25, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

Yes Olkah,

Hi the great Olkah,

We didn't know that you would be so angry with us for telling you and the whole world the truth about you.... I have told you many times don't mess with this dev team and to treat anyone in life with respect. Since you like to communicate with us,i have taken a break from my dev work to talk directly with you.

Let's get it on... My whole team have brought on the popcorn for my epic battle with you, you cunt....

I will make you world famous you twat...
April 25, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

Yes Olkah,

Hi Olkah,

LOLLL, We can stop lauging at you and now the whole world is laughing at you.

What the hell is that?Huh??
Russian language learn and'll understand Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
April 25, 2018, 08:29:10 AM

Yes Olkah,

Hi the great Olkah,

Pages:
Jump to: