Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 25. (Read 35394 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
you need to refine the project site, add more information about the team, white paper. This will positively influence the investors' opinion about the project. More people will be able to buy tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hey. And is it already known at what stage the development is and with which partners are negotiations being held ?.
Activity: 7
Development of digital technologies promotes active application of cryptocurrency in different spheres of business. I think that OSTERIA can be useful for the community.
Activity: 434
Will users be able to receive tokens for their feedback or for any other actions within the network?
They will receive a reward for purchasing from partner establishments. This will depend on the amount you spent in the restaurant, as I understand it.
Activity: 420
Will users be able to receive tokens for their feedback or for any other actions within the network?
Activity: 7
I would like to receive regular information on the achievements of the project. Is there such a possibility? I found a small group in Telegram. Will it be the official communication channel for the project?
you need to refine the project site, add more information about the team, white paper. This will positively influence the investors' opinion about the project. More people will be able to buy tokens.
It's hard to argue with you. But even better to show the alpha version of the platform. I think after that investors will be easier to draw conclusions like future users.
As I understand it, the launch of the alpha version will be pretty soon. It remains only to wait. Perhaps the market is already turning around and very soon we will see a more attractive situation. On this we must hurry to buy interesting tokens.
It's hard to argue with you. But even better to show the alpha version of the platform. I think after that investors will be easier to draw conclusions like future users.
Activity: 476
I would like to receive regular information on the achievements of the project. Is there such a possibility? I found a small group in Telegram. Will it be the official communication channel for the project?
Yes, I would be interested too. At the moment I only know that the amount needed for the development has already been collected. But I would like more details on how things are going in the company.
The idea is pretty good, and I think the project has all the chances to show steady growth even in such an unstable market. But all this will happen only after the full launch of the platform.
Will there be any premium features on the platform that you are going to offer additionally?
That would be very interesting. For example, a fee for the promotion of a restaurant in the top of its region or something like that. Let's see how the developers will implement it.
Will there be any premium features on the platform that you are going to offer additionally?
Activity: 151
I now want to understand how much the market of the restaurant sector is busy with the development of products that use the technology blockchain. Is there a competition for OSTERIA?
I think a good competition can motivate developers to create a high quality product. Customers will be able to choose the best offer. But I personally do not know about the application with such a set of features that OSTERIA wants to offer.
Will the feedback system be based inside the platform? I think users should be able to get feedback that can not be manipulated as it happens now in any business.
Activity: 14
I think the idea of reserve and pay in a restaurant with cryptocurrencies with our mobile phones with Osteria is a great notice for the users of cryptocurrencies and new technologies
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I now want to understand how much the market of the restaurant sector is busy with the development of products that use the technology blockchain. Is there a competition for OSTERIA?
Did the team not report when they start developing the product? I don't quite understand how long the audit period will last. I want to know that everything goes according to plan.
At the moment I only know that the necessary amount for the development of the project has already been collected and soon we will be able to see the alpha version. But no one has reported the exact dates yet.
Activity: 130
Did the team not report when they start developing the product? I don't quite understand how long the audit period will last. I want to know that everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
This is probably what will happen. Stage - "06.2019 Expansion in countries" should expand the number of countries, but which of the regions will be the first is I do not understand.
As long as the team does not present its first version of the application to potential customers, it will be difficult for us to understand who will be interested in early cooperation with OSTERIA.
That's right, I think what you say is so, so I hope that the team can be as soon as possible to present the application version to potential customers, and hopefully what I say can be realized, we'll see what happens
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
This is probably what will happen. Stage - "06.2019 Expansion in countries" should expand the number of countries, but which of the regions will be the first is I do not understand.
As long as the team does not present its first version of the application to potential customers, it will be difficult for us to understand who will be interested in early cooperation with OSTERIA.
Pages:
Jump to: