Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 28. (Read 35394 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Fundraising for the project has already been completed, how much has already been collected? Application development started?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For the project to quickly bring to the attention of partners, I think that customers should be interested in the list of the first partners. With whom is the first cooperation possible and on what conditions?
Well, if you have any business, then you can contact the developers and agree on cooperation. And I wonder on what conditions it will happen. Ie how the company will earn money.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
For the project to quickly bring to the attention of partners, I think that customers should be interested in the list of the first partners. With whom is the first cooperation possible and on what conditions?
Activity: 392
At the moment, I decided to buy tokens for myself and allocated the amount of 1.5 ETH. I hope the team will not let you down and in this case it will be possible to multiply my capital. Cool
Activity: 434

The project is really interesting and if it continues to develop as quickly, it will be able to attract many partners in different cities. It is a pity that the overall situation in the market does not contribute to the attractiveness of the token for investors and traders. Let's hope that everything will change soon.
Yes, the market is really very bad. And developers will have to show something truly unique to attract investors. And also take part in international conferences.
We do not need to be surprised by the current bad market conditions, hopefully in 2019 the market conditions will be able to recover and the most important thing is to keep abreast of developments to make it clearer
The whole community hopes so. And at the same time now is a very profitable time to purchase tokens if you believe in the growth of the project.
Activity: 336

The project is really interesting and if it continues to develop as quickly, it will be able to attract many partners in different cities. It is a pity that the overall situation in the market does not contribute to the attractiveness of the token for investors and traders. Let's hope that everything will change soon.
Yes, the market is really very bad. And developers will have to show something truly unique to attract investors. And also take part in international conferences.
We do not need to be surprised by the current bad market conditions, hopefully in 2019 the market conditions will be able to recover and the most important thing is to keep abreast of developments to make it clearer
Activity: 448

Activity: 130
It seems to me that such a product will encourage restaurant chains to perform good maintenance, because any customer will be able to leave a review of the dish, which will be confirmed through the blockchain.  I think customers would appreciate this opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Do you envisage extending the functionality in the future? Now applications need a constant update to attract the attention of ordinary consumers.
I think it should be a handy app with a certain set of features. The update may only concern the number of partners and their loyalty programs.
I agree with you. The very idea of such a business I really like. At this stage, the main thing is for the team to fulfill its promises and after that we will see a quality project.
Activity: 164
Do you envisage extending the functionality in the future? Now applications need a constant update to attract the attention of ordinary consumers.
I think it should be a handy app with a certain set of features. The update may only concern the number of partners and their loyalty programs.
Activity: 143
Activity: 378
Hey. Tell me now planned airdrop or not? I would like to understand how the project plans to develop and how much money is allocated for marketing.
Good concept. I think it is good that the project can be connected with a real business. Because it will stimulate the growth of the token regardless of the market.
I would like to understand how the loyalty system can work for restaurant customers. Is it a cash back or a bonus for each restaurant?
Rather, it is a global cashback that will work around the world. And these tokens can be sold on exchanges or spent inside the network.
Activity: 322
Activity: 322
I would like to understand how the loyalty system can work for restaurant customers. Is it a cash back or a bonus for each restaurant?
On the exchange of the situation so far unchanged. I think that only new messages will be able to increase interest in the token. Now I'll keep an eye on the situation. But at an early stage the cost of the token was able to bring profit to the first participants.
Does investment box work now? This is also a good opportunity to receive passive income. Especially if you believe in the success of the project.
Activity: 134
On the exchange of the situation so far unchanged. I think that only new messages will be able to increase interest in the token. Now I'll keep an eye on the situation. But at an early stage the cost of the token was able to bring profit to the first participants.
Activity: 669
If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
Well, the concept of the platform shows that it will be very beneficial for all parties and this is in fact the most important thing for the business. I think this scheme will build a global network.
Of course, you are right here, but for now the alpha version has not been launched yet it will be difficult for me to judge about something. I will wait for news from the developers.
However, I think you must be patient, of course, to wait for news from the developer because it's not that fast to get news from the developer, so just keep up with the developments
Pages:
Jump to: