Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 29. (Read 35394 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
Well, the concept of the platform shows that it will be very beneficial for all parties and this is in fact the most important thing for the business. I think this scheme will build a global network.
Of course, you are right here, but for now the alpha version has not been launched yet it will be difficult for me to judge about something. I will wait for news from the developers.
Activity: 434
If the project really covers a large number of users, then of course it will be beneficial for restaurants to connect to the platform.
Well, the concept of the platform shows that it will be very beneficial for all parties and this is in fact the most important thing for the business. I think this scheme will build a global network.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
judging by the roadmap of this project, we will soon be able to see the alpha version. I think it will be better than any presentation.
I totally agree with you. A presentation is another cartoon or a set of slides and this cannot be a confirmation of the product’s readiness. but the beta or alpha version is quite another thing!
And who will be able to participate in it? And I would like to know about the use of blockchain in this testing. It seems to me that this is the only way we can see all the benefits of the application.
I understand that testing will be public although I could be wrong. But in any case, I look forward to working prototypes with impatience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
judging by the roadmap of this project, we will soon be able to see the alpha version. I think it will be better than any presentation.
I totally agree with you. A presentation is another cartoon or a set of slides and this cannot be a confirmation of the product’s readiness. but the beta or alpha version is quite another thing!
And who will be able to participate in it? And I would like to know about the use of blockchain in this testing. It seems to me that this is the only way we can see all the benefits of the application.
Activity: 392
An interesting concept and in which countries will this platform work at the initial stages? I just want to know when I can use it.
Regarding which country this platform functions at the initial stage I don't know myself and it's better to ask the team about it because surely the team knows everything so we don't hesitate
Activity: 130
An interesting concept and in which countries will this platform work at the initial stages? I just want to know when I can use it.
Activity: 378
How is the platform going to make money? Will it be a subscription fee or a percentage of transactions?
Activity: 164
The team calculated  of profitability of restaurants when using the application. I'm interested to know what data was used for this.
It seems to me that these calculations are important for potential partners, and they will be provided for the participants of the restaurant business. Increasing profits to 34% is a good incentive for cooperation.

Here I agree with you. The system will essentially retain customers and encourage them to return to this establishment. I think it will be popular among restaurants around the world.
Activity: 143
The team calculated  of profitability of restaurants when using the application. I'm interested to know what data was used for this.
It seems to me that these calculations are important for potential partners, and they will be provided for the participants of the restaurant business. Increasing profits to 34% is a good incentive for cooperation.
Your ecosystem is very good but it would be better if all payments were made using Yupa, so this would make Yupa value on the market grow fast. By the way, which restaurant has used the Osteria application? and whether there are plans to be listed on other exchanges in the near future, because I don't like Yobit
I think with the growth of the project we will see a lot of reputable exchanges. But as I understand it now, developers are focused on the project itself and its integration into real business areas.
The team calculated  of profitability of restaurants when using the application. I'm interested to know what data was used for this.
I think that it is not particularly necessary to know about profitability, but rather to understand that this platform will be beneficial for both business and customers and therefore it will be in demand in the future.
Activity: 322
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Your ecosystem is very good but it would be better if all payments were made using Yupa, so this would make Yupa value on the market grow fast. By the way, which restaurant has used the Osteria application? and whether there are plans to be listed on other exchanges in the near future, because I don't like Yobit
Do you have experts from the restaurant business in your team? Successful launch of the application is not possible without analyzing this market and the needs of restaurant management.
It may be that the team has expert members from the restaurant business but I am sure the launch of the application can be successful because of the work of all the teams
Well-selected team members can organize the correct work at all stages of development. Can we get an update of the section information about the team?
Activity: 134
The cost of the token will depend on the activity of developers. Are there other ways to increase the value of the token during this period?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Do you have experts from the restaurant business in your team? Successful launch of the application is not possible without analyzing this market and the needs of restaurant management.
It may be that the team has expert members from the restaurant business but I am sure the launch of the application can be successful because of the work of all the teams
Activity: 139
Some participants want to see more reputable partners for exchange. For the early stage, I need one exchange, but I hope that with further development of the project we will learn about new ones.
Pages:
Jump to: