Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 27. (Read 35394 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
I think that if the team can offer a product that will run after the launch and without errors, the OSTERIA will get its audience, and the restaurants will be interested in registering through the application.
To do this, all projects are testing their applications. It is possible that the open testing phase will allow the application to run without errors as quickly as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think that if the team can offer a product that will run after the launch and without errors, the OSTERIA will get its audience, and the restaurants will be interested in registering through the application.
Activity: 134
Automating the process of ordering a table or dishes simplify the work of restaurants. This is a good idea not only for cryptocurrency payments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I read the description of the project and I must say that it will be very much in demand. Such a system will allow establishments to acquire regular customers, which means business will constantly use this platform.
Let's see how it all will work in practice. We have not seen any news from the team. I would like to know at what stage the development is now.
Activity: 392
I read the description of the project and I must say that it will be very much in demand. Such a system will allow establishments to acquire regular customers, which means business will constantly use this platform.
Activity: 448
New exchanges will be added to sell the token? It seems to me that a quality advertising campaign and new partners can increase the chance of new users to be interested.
I think after the launch of the alpha version it will be possible to agree on a listing with authoritative exchanges. We will wait for announcements from the developers.
Activity: 139
Quite an interesting and promising project. You can take your good profit from the food market. It is a matter of quality service and successful application.
Activity: 151
New exchanges will be added to sell the token? It seems to me that a quality advertising campaign and new partners can increase the chance of new users to be interested.
Activity: 434
What events are currently taking place on the project? I would like to follow the development of the application more often, for example in social media.
Yes, I would also like to know more. Especially I would like to see the alpha version. I think after that I could make a decision on investing.
Activity: 140
What events are currently taking place on the project? I would like to follow the development of the application more often, for example in social media.
Activity: 476
Team may have to motivate the first customers, but later such service will be popular. Everyone wants to save their time and money, and OSTERIA offers this opportunity.

If the restaurants are interested in using the application, then I think they will also attract customers. Collaboration can guarantee the growth of your application's customers.
Well, at least you need to show some results or an alpha version of the application and after that you can already agree on a cooperation with restaurants.
Activity: 130
Team may have to motivate the first customers, but later such service will be popular. Everyone wants to save their time and money, and OSTERIA offers this opportunity.

If the restaurants are interested in using the application, then I think they will also attract customers. Collaboration can guarantee the growth of your application's customers.
Activity: 164
Digital technologies are increasingly used to increase the speed of customer service in different areas of activity. With the use of blockchain this process will be even more qualitative.
At a minimum, we should see a global feedback system that will be honest and transparent. As well as a customer reward system that allows users to exchange points for goods and services around the world.
Activity: 143
Digital technologies are increasingly used to increase the speed of customer service in different areas of activity. With the use of blockchain this process will be even more qualitative.
Activity: 322
Quite an interesting and promising project. You can take your good profit from the food market. It is a matter of quality service and successful application.
Hi guys? Who uses the investment box on the exchange? I would like to know the payoff is really happening or not? This can be a very good income.
Fundraising for the project has already been completed, how much has already been collected? Application development started?
To be sure, I hope that fundraising can get as desired, but I also do not know how much funds have been collected and if the funds are indeed much, I think the application development will begin
I don’t know the exact amount, but the developers said that they had collected a sufficient amount to start developing the project and therefore we should see the alpha version soon.
Activity: 336
Fundraising for the project has already been completed, how much has already been collected? Application development started?
To be sure, I hope that fundraising can get as desired, but I also do not know how much funds have been collected and if the funds are indeed much, I think the application development will begin
Activity: 134
The team told the community earlier that the investment was successful and that the development of the application had already begun. As I understand it, they were able to interest early investors, and this is good for further work.
Pages:
Jump to: