Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 26. (Read 35394 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
Do you already know in which country this project will be launched? And how quickly he will move around the world. I would like to understand this all.

About that about this project will be launched in a country where I also don't know myself and I suggest it is better to ask the team because surely they know everything but after all it depends on the personal decisions of each
Activity: 378
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
Well, here the business is built so that it will be beneficial for all parties. Users will receive a reward for visiting establishments, restaurants will receive visitors and the platform will receive income. This is the concept of a successful business.
Activity: 448
Do you already know in which country this project will be launched? And how quickly he will move around the world. I would like to understand this all.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
This is probably what will happen. Stage - "06.2019 Expansion in countries" should expand the number of countries, but which of the regions will be the first is I do not understand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
A great token. He's already starting to make a profit. I think that during the testing I will see more participants on the exchange.
I agree. After we see the open stages of testing, investor activity should grow significantly, but we also need to add more exchanges to make tokens more popular.
Activity: 134
A great token. He's already starting to make a profit. I think that during the testing I will see more participants on the exchange.
Activity: 476
This is obvious, but only if you have an active marketing campaign while the application is starting and expanding to different regions.
Well, so far I have not heard of any marketing promotions. I think it will be necessary to wait for news from the team and listing on new exchanges.
I think after listing on authoritative exchanges the price will quickly go up. That is why you need to buy some tokens now. On this you can make good money.
Yes, I also now decided to buy some tokens. And also I think to use the investment box because it can provide passive income.
Activity: 434
This is obvious, but only if you have an active marketing campaign while the application is starting and expanding to different regions.
Well, so far I have not heard of any marketing promotions. I think it will be necessary to wait for news from the team and listing on new exchanges.
I think after listing on authoritative exchanges the price will quickly go up. That is why you need to buy some tokens now. On this you can make good money.
Activity: 139
Activity: 151
In my opinion the application OSTERIA will become very topical for tourists.  I saw that geolocation function would be available. And this is a large number of participants.
I too believe that the number of users will grow constantly. New countries, new partners and a good prospect for investors.
Activity: 140
In my opinion the application OSTERIA will become very topical for tourists.  I saw that geolocation function would be available. And this is a large number of participants.
Activity: 140
In my opinion the application OSTERIA will become very topical for tourists.  I saw that geolocation function would be available. And this is a large number of participants.
Activity: 392
Any participants of the restaurant business will be able to join the project? The client should understand what stars we are talking about when working with the application. Small cafes can  be here?
It seems to me that small cafes can also find their customers through the application OSTERIA. Especially because geolocation in the application can quickly show any partner.

I wonder what promotion options the platform will offer for restaurants? Will there be paid advertising or other ways of moving to the top?
Activity: 130
Any participants of the restaurant business will be able to join the project? The client should understand what stars we are talking about when working with the application. Small cafes can  be here?
It seems to me that small cafes can also find their customers through the application OSTERIA. Especially because geolocation in the application can quickly show any partner.
I did not hear any restrictions for business. As I understand it, any project can join a business. It will be the most profitable both for the platform and for users.
and how will the business connect to this platform? How much will I have to pay and what data should I provide?
Activity: 420
I did not hear any restrictions for business. As I understand it, any project can join a business. It will be the most profitable both for the platform and for users.
Activity: 164
Activity: 448
I think that if the team can offer a product that will run after the launch and without errors, the OSTERIA will get its audience, and the restaurants will be interested in registering through the application.
To do this, all projects are testing their applications. It is possible that the open testing phase will allow the application to run without errors as quickly as possible.
Already know when it will be? I am very interested to check out this platform and see how it will all work in practice.
Pages:
Jump to: