Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 68. (Read 43208 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You shouldnt cut them  3.5 billion
You must to cut them by 2.5 billion
You added another billion to circulating supply and this killed the price
And I want to ask DEV why?Huh Huh
Activity: 4
Really proud of the $PAC team thus far! Keep it up!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
What happened on cryptopia was an organised pump and dump, sal wolf, bill old dev and  brad dumped their billions of coins for 1 to 2 sat to innocent ppl, who had no clue what was happening.  i remember back that time they were actually encouraging ppl to buy as much as they can and one of the first live stream done by brad, he was taking credit of high price and it was big achievement for pac team. Most of ppl included myself bought pac from cryptopia @ 1 sat and my investment is down more than 80% now. I understand we have no choice but to wait and see maybe in 1 year time we can recover our investment back, who knows!

I bought PacCoin in early November 2017. My money already grow 2000%, for me Pac team done a great job so far Roll Eyes
I'm sorry for those who bought at 1 sat, but to accuse the team for this will not help the price. $PAC already has a great diffusion, the value will rise for everyone my friend.
I hope you will change your mind in the coming weeks, all my wishes!

Activity: 5
Please can we stake $pac ?  If we can,please how?

$PAC has Masternodes rather than staking. If you have 500k $PAC you can setup a Masternode and get block rewards.
Activity: 16
Verge has 16.5 billion total supply, and

PAC has 3 billion total supply which is 5.5 times lower than verge's supply.

Both are privacy coin, but PAC offers passive income of 100% bonus (shaking) yearly.

So if PAC dose get attention like verge which is at 520 sat now,

then PAC should be 5.5 x 520 = 2860 sat soon based on hype and better usability and passive income.

I am hopeful, but have to wait.

3 billion circulating supply but max is 100 billion.  but still Pac is a coin to watch

Please can we stake $pac ?  If we can,please how?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Keep your eyes $PAC next few day we wiil can see $PAC down 140sat >>100sat>>>50sat >>20sat>>>5sat>> 1sat end= Scam
Activity: 58

Both are privacy coin, but PAC offers passive income of 100% bonus (shaking) yearly.

then PAC should be 5.5 x 520 = 2860 sat soon based on hype and better usability and passive income.

3 billion circulating supply but max is 100 billion.  but still Pac is a coin to watch
Activity: 19
well come to pac world
I am always grateful for further developments.
My small Korean community wants the development of pac.
I also use pac in my little shop for money.
thank you dev
Activity: 40

Activity: 6
Ok ok ok but what happens with the old coins now ?
Have they decided on
What they are doing with them yet ? Hope to get them back.
Activity: 35
What happened on cryptopia was an organised pump and dump, sal wolf, bill old dev and  brad dumped their billions of coins for 1 to 2 sat to innocent ppl, who had no clue what was happening.  i remember back that time they were actually encouraging ppl to buy as much as they can and one of the first live stream done by brad, he was taking credit of high price and it was big achievement for pac team. Most of ppl included myself bought pac from cryptopia @ 1 sat and my investment is down more than 80% now. I understand we have no choice but to wait and see maybe in 1 year time we can recover our investment back, who knows!
Activity: 97
 Sat: Aw9yEjiCUXtoJzav9vCiFTm98UBk5GombU   

Today
Activity: 41
Merit: 48
Public Redemption and Update Livestream

we talk about price - technical updates - exchanges and whats coming in the short term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2255&v=68pSprjmX0o
Activity: 16
The swap shouldnt have had effect on the value,if it should then the price should pump from 1000 satoshi and not dump to around 180 satoshi.  Jeez !!!
Activity: 191
If you bought old PAC at 1 Sat you overpaid. Why did you pay so much when you could have used DOGE or USD (on Yobit) to buy much cheaper? No one can guarantee returns if you grossly overpay like that. My new PAC value is roughly the same because I did not overpay and I understand how it works.

May be you are experienced, like I am now. I wll not make such mistake of buying at high price again.

But Cryptopia should not have opened pac/btc in the first place.

I think Cryptopia is the main culprit here.

Now I have no clue when it will reach to 1000 sat.

May be have to wait another 2 months

Why can't an exchange's orderbooks have token prices that are higher than other exchanges and pairs? When you buy consumer goods do you just pay whatever price at the first store you visit or do you shop around? Stop blaming other people for your laziness. There's a real easy way to shop around, it's called the "markets" tab on Coinmarketcap for every coin on that site.
Activity: 80
I got scammed by PAC and Cryptopia, they did a change and now my BTC value crashed.

Please return our BTC!!! SCAMMERS!!

Please refer to the post above you
Activity: 25
Bought quite a few old PAC at 1 Satoshi and then realized I could buy considerably
more on another exchange at half the price.
I could have whinged.
However, seeing new PAC coming back in less than a quarter of a Satoshi old PAC
I've been filling my boots.
Reckon after huge numbers have bailed, there will be many fewer who have done what
I have. Some will have significant holdings.
I think we will have a few weeks before this begins to shift, so just going to sit back and relax.
you are doing the right thing here, sitting back and watch the idiots that panic and sell. Roll Eyes
That's how I make my money, I know its probably not a good thing, but when people start panic selling, i make more by buying then selling it when the panic settles down.

wow why do they do it, they call scam and all that not realizing they are only making a fool of themselves.

what happened to the old saying .....Put in what you can afford to lose......... Grin

people have no excuse to lose too much, it is their own greed that caused them to throw so much into a coin thinking they can make a quick buck. Huh

It really shows one that peoples greed is all about one's self, "oh I will put everything into this coin and make a quick buck". "Oh shit",  Shocked  it is going down I better sell before I lose it all Sad , ohhhhh noooo I lost it all  Cry this coin is a scam. Angry

Next Person Shocked wow another panic seller Grin good i will make a small profit on this idiot Grin as so it goes on  Cheesy

Don't you love it, This is what trading is all about  Grin

in the old topic many users have always said not to buy at 1 sat because it is very tall.
Activity: 80
Bought quite a few old PAC at 1 Satoshi and then realized I could buy considerably
more on another exchange at half the price.
I could have whinged.
However, seeing new PAC coming back in less than a quarter of a Satoshi old PAC
I've been filling my boots.
Reckon after huge numbers have bailed, there will be many fewer who have done what
I have. Some will have significant holdings.
I think we will have a few weeks before this begins to shift, so just going to sit back and relax.
you are doing the right thing here, sitting back and watch the idiots that panic and sell. Roll Eyes
That's how I make my money, I know its probably not a good thing, but when people start panic selling, i make more by buying then selling it when the panic settles down.

wow why do they do it, they call scam and all that not realizing they are only making a fool of themselves.

what happened to the old saying .....Put in what you can afford to lose......... Grin

people have no excuse to lose too much, it is their own greed that caused them to throw so much into a coin thinking they can make a quick buck. Huh

It really shows one that peoples greed is all about one's self, "oh I will put everything into this coin and make a quick buck". "Oh shit",  Shocked  it is going down I better sell before I lose it all Sad , ohhhhh noooo I lost it all  Cry this coin is a scam. Angry

Next Person Shocked wow another panic seller Grin good i will make a small profit on this idiot Grin as so it goes on  Cheesy

Don't you love it, This is what trading is all about  Grin
Activity: 1
I got scammed by PAC and Cryptopia, they did a change and now my BTC value crashed.

Please return our BTC!!! SCAMMERS!!

No, you weren't scammed at all. You just don't seem to understand how the coin swap works. Don't cry 'scam' just because you don't understand something.
Activity: 25
I had 20 000 pac now I only have 38? please explain

With the exchange 1000/1 20000 become 20
You lucky because you have 38.
Pages:
Jump to: