Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 69. (Read 43208 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I got scammed by PAC and Cryptopia, they did a change and now my BTC value crashed.

Please return our BTC!!! SCAMMERS!!
Activity: 35
Please help me keep my little son dead.

Others may have a different opinion, but I am staunchly opposed to keeping anyone, especially someone's little son, dead. Others, feel free to chime in. We're a community coin but this is not something I support. No one should be kept dead in my, humble, opinion.

best,
break.

If you want to keep someone dead you drive a wooden stake through the hearth!!!! everyone should know this it's 2018 MAN!!!!! Angry
Activity: 1
Bought quite a few old PAC at 1 Satoshi and then realised I could buy considerably
more on another exchange at half the price.
I could have whinged.
However seeing new PAC coming back at less than a quarter of a Satoshi old PAC
I've been filling my boots.
Reckon after huge numbers have bailed, there will be many fewer who have done what
I have. Some will have significant holdings.
I think we will have a few weeks before this begins to shift, so just going to sit back and relax.
Activity: 16
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley SmileyNew Pool Notification Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

uNOMP pool is up with latest hardware and low fee (Only 0.5%)

Stratum Ports:
stratum+tcp://37.49.225.100:13000 (Diff:64)
stratum+tcp://37.49.225.100:13001 (Vardiff)
stratum+tcp://37.49.225.100:13002 (Nicehash)

Worker name: PAC Wallet address. workername (Example: PK5NgHyxuJWfsxiqL6HGnbpLQEsZeEuXjv.myrig1  or PK5NgHyxuJWfsxiqL6HGnbpLQEsZeEuXjv.D3)
Password: x

Payouts every 1 hour for less fee on miners.

Link to website to check stats and blocks: http://37.49.225.100/getting_started

Link to Join Watsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HaP9TrQqpTP9kyqPyDsY2V

Happy Mining.

Thanks
mining20fourseven

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I lost all my PAC at Cryptopia Sad
Your PAC has been swaped to $ PAC, hope this is not bad news

The scammed us big time, wont buy PAC ever.
This crypto will fall and fall, better to take your money out of this shitcoin

kel-alt - Just at Cryptopia 11 AM PST - $PAC up 70% about $0.016.
Here is your chance to 18.75x your money as $PAC gets back to $0.30 high.
Put .1 BTC in to get 1.85 BTC. I am going to bet this happens but maybe
Cry will get bogged down again. May take until more or bigger exchange.
Activity: 12

The scammed us big time, wont buy PAC ever.
This crypto will fall and fall, better to take your money out of this shitcoin
Activity: 113
Is this a new coin? saw pac before

Fork of Pac coin

kel-alt - nope - $PAC is DASH code not an old PAC fork or upgrade.
Activity: 12
We all lost of this Swap scam, how are you going to compensate us?
Give the people their money back.
This is a real bad ass thing that you did to coin holders, especially on Cryptopia.
IF you dont restore this, this coin will fall big to zero.
You scammed us with your sneaky swap fork, you knew it would be like this.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The swap rate was 1:1000 if your balance was 1000 Pac now you must have 1$PAC, a lot of people that buy in btc market get burn but a lot of people that buy in doge market get profit.

Good luck.
Activity: 280
Activity: 26
Activity: 89

NEW PAC MINING POOL

http://nicepool.me

STRATUM:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://nicepool.me:3533 -u PP92WKzTqFfTEdgjsmavsTVjMpXXAsfBZ1 -p c=PAC

BLOCK EXPLORER:

PEER LIST:
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I had 20 000 pac now I only have 38? please explain
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added PACCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for PACCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u AyNzovotwDMPDHx7KBYpnQBzU49PMYHTLk -p c=$PAC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/$PAC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2359

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 16
Mine investment on the old pac was 1.4 btc
And right now,it is around 0.28 btc !!

I think the dev team should have also considered the equivalent value of their investors being retained while they were redeeming pac to $pac !   

The inequivalency of investors' fund is why this could be tagged a scam, a big scam !!!
It is an analogy of taking $1000 from me to give me back $1 either in cash/service
Activity: 9
the scam of the year I invested 2800 dollars to buy this garbage and now I have less than 500 dollars as they explain that the redemption should be 1000 = 100 instead of helping these scammed us
Activity: 14

What was promised was the price going up x 1000, if i bought 1000 old PAC against 0.00000001 satoshi the value would be 0.00001000 sat. When the fork happened that should have become 1 $PAC against 0.00001000 sat. There was no discussion about this taking longer or it would happen on the long run because the coin would rise in value.

Long story short, this is a scam and not a small one too. I have lost 0.035 btc on this too and i feel like everyone else. If this is the start of the new $PAC then this is a bad start, your reputation was already poor it will become worst. I feel screwed after waiting for 2 months, this is very bad!

If you bought old PAC at 1 Sat you overpaid. Why did you pay so much when you could have used DOGE or USD (on Yobit) to buy much cheaper? No one can guarantee returns if you grossly overpay like that. My new PAC value is roughly the same because I did not overpay and I understand how it works.

Can you please read my full comment before you post what i already answered.
Activity: 40
If you bought old PAC at 1 Sat you overpaid. Why did you pay so much when you could have used DOGE or USD (on Yobit) to buy much cheaper? No one can guarantee returns if you grossly overpay like that. My new PAC value is roughly the same because I did not overpay and I understand how it works.

May be you are experienced, like I am now. I wll not make such mistake of buying at high price again.

But Cryptopia should not have opened pac/btc in the first place.

I think Cryptopia is the main culprit here.

Now I have no clue when it will reach to 1000 sat.

May be have to wait another 2 months
Activity: 133
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
How long until I receive my new $PAC coin? It's been over 3 days since I sent them to the redemption address with my new $PAC wallet address in the memo.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1

What was promised was the price going up x 1000, if i bought 1000 old PAC against 0.00000001 satoshi the value would be 0.00001000 sat. When the fork happened that should have become 1 $PAC against 0.00001000 sat. There was no discussion about this taking longer or it would happen on the long run because the coin would rise in value.

Long story short, this is a scam and not a small one too. I have lost 0.035 btc on this too and i feel like everyone else. If this is the start of the new $PAC then this is a bad start, your reputation was already poor it will become worst. I feel screwed after waiting for 2 months, this is very bad!

Pages:
Jump to: