Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading - page 66. (Read 43208 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
First of all I like to say, that the PAC went down, the moment that Cryptopia nor the PAC team, where clear when the trade /  wallet on Cryptopia was not working anymore. That was a very BIG mistake from the PAC team and Cryptopia, to be silent in that period and was the basic, that people thought that this was a scam-coin.

But now my question: The Total supply of $pac is that 3.4 Biljoen ? Course the swap was :1000.  i see posts that the max. supply or total supply will be or is 100 biljoen, which is not communicate at all by the Dev's of PAC, course otherwise i wouldn't bought them, so please be clear what the max. supply is of $pac now and in the future, that it will be 3.4 biljoen total suppl or not?

Thanks in advance for the answer, Savrion

The new Coin started with an initial supply of 3.4 Billion. Since this coin is PoW/PoS (Masternodes) the Total supply will slowly increase over the years. The total supply is estimated to hit 100 Billion in year 2043.

Whence such information? The complexity will grow. Masternod does not miner coins. Coins miner only miners. Masternod only receives coins from miners for maintaining the system.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Please post in this thread when withdrawals at Cryptopia are enabled, easier to get a Bitcointalk notification than checking every couple of hours on Cryptopia...
Activity: 224
reserved Filipino translation.
Activity: 52
First of all I like to say, that the PAC went down, the moment that Cryptopia nor the PAC team, where clear when the trade /  wallet on Cryptopia was not working anymore. That was a very BIG mistake from the PAC team and Cryptopia, to be silent in that period and was the basic, that people thought that this was a scam-coin.

But now my question: The Total supply of $pac is that 3.4 Biljoen ? Course the swap was :1000.  i see posts that the max. supply or total supply will be or is 100 biljoen, which is not communicate at all by the Dev's of PAC, course otherwise i wouldn't bought them, so please be clear what the max. supply is of $pac now and in the future, that it will be 3.4 biljoen total suppl or not?

The new Coin started with an initial supply of 3.4 Billion. Since this coin is PoW/PoS (Masternodes) the Total supply will slowly increase over the years. The total supply is estimated to hit 100 Billion in year 2043.
Activity: 61

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
What about old Pacoins in Tradesatoshi? Auto exchange? Or what else?

TradeSatoshi didn't auto-swap PacCoin, it simpy closed his wallet and listed $PAC. Have you PacCoin still on it?
Activity: 6
What about old Pacoins in Tradesatoshi? Auto exchange? Or what else?
Activity: 3
I followed instruction, did double check but I thought I'd see redemption status.
OK I will wait Smiley
Thanks to everyone for the fast replay.
Activity: 5
I've sent old Pac coins to redemption address 10 hours ago but redemption status is still empty when i enter transaction ID, only I can see is status 1.

Also make sure you save your tx info from sending the old paccoins (and follow the redemption instructions carefully). If you have proof of the original tx, then if something does go wrong support can help work it out for you.
I've sent old Pac coins to redemption address 10 hours ago but redemption status is still empty when i enter transaction ID, only I can see is status 1.

Be patient, redemption takes me 24-36 hours last week! High volumes can increase eta

if everything is right, they will come.
Activity: 5

The wallet is set up. There is a constant ip. I do not understand what to do with this
   https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PACCommunity/PAC/master/pacmn.sh
and what name and password should be entered in the paccoin.conf file
rpcuser =?
rpcpassword =?

rpcuser and rpcpassword can be anything you like, pick something long and random for password.
It's how other processes on the node can communicate with the daemon. Sentinel will read them from the conf and use these to communicate with the daemon.
Activity: 3
Stop crying that the coin has become cheaper. Everything will be fine. The one who bought once 2 pizzas for 10 000 Bitcoin, also probably cried once. And now he cries that he was such a fool.  Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did you solved your masternode problem? Try to check https://pacmasternode.com , I sent there my $PAC

I can not configure. In his wallet he appeared, but does not work. Time is, I will. I have old coins, I'll change it in April. During this time, I will set up several masternod.

pacmasternode.com offers a hosting service...you have to configure nothing, they will do it for you, just sign in and ask for information.

The wallet is set up. There is a constant ip. I do not understand what to do with this
rpcuser =?
rpcpassword =?

I'm going to try now. There is a lot of masternod. Thanks for the info.

rpcuser =?
rpcpassword =?
Can you guys explain. Where ary the devs from? Which education? Any expirience in blockchain before? Thanks.

Official website
https://paccoin.net

Official twitter
https://twitter.com/PACcoinOfficial

Official help desk
https://twitter.com/PAC_HelpDesk

Discord Channel
https://discord.gg/tTPa5KD

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Can you guys explain. Where ary the devs from? Which education? Any expirience in blockchain before? Thanks.
Stop crying that the coin has become cheaper. Everything will be fine. The one who bought once 2 pizzas for 10 000 Bitcoin, also probably cried once. And now he cries that he was such a fool.  Grin
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did you solved your masternode problem? Try to check https://pacmasternode.com , I sent there my $PAC

I can not configure. In his wallet he appeared, but does not work. Time is, I will. I have old coins, I'll change it in April. During this time, I will set up several masternod.

pacmasternode.com offers a hosting service...you have to configure nothing, they will do it for you, just sign in and ask for information.

I'm going to try now. There is a lot of masternod. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 14

Are you really that naive? The problem is not that the coin wont rise or maybe become the next bitcoin, that is not the discussion, you don't even seem to grasp what has happened! The promise was the the amount would go /1000 and the value * 1000. The value for me dropped 75 percent over night. There was no warning no body explaining on cryptopia that you better not buy pac on their btc market nothing. They just allowed it to happen knowing the coin was actually worth less then scrap metal. You are so full of yourselfs, we bought it at the right moment we bought it on other markets like the doge market etc. If you ask me all of you are in on it, you scammed us just like them. Theres no statement on PACCOINS website saying " DONT BUY ANY COIN ON CRYPTOPIA ITS AN ERROR!" . THE MARKET CAME ONLINE ON THE BTC MARKET WITH THE KNOWLEGDE OF THIS HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE THATS CALLED A SCAM!

Do not cry woman. Bitcoin also cost 20,000 dollars. Redkoyin cost 3 cents. Dogikoin cost 1.5 cents. All who bought these coins at the peak of value, now also a loser for money. But this does not mean that they lost. Just have to be able to wait and the price will soon rise again and all coins will cost much more than they cost on January 18, 2018.

Why do you have to call me names, can't you handle this discussion without?
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Are you really that naive? The problem is not that the coin wont rise or maybe become the next bitcoin, that is not the discussion, you don't even seem to grasp what has happened! The promise was the the amount would go /1000 and the value * 1000. The value for me dropped 75 percent over night. There was no warning no body explaining on cryptopia that you better not buy pac on their btc market nothing. They just allowed it to happen knowing the coin was actually worth less then scrap metal. You are so full of yourselfs, we bought it at the right moment we bought it on other markets like the doge market etc. If you ask me all of you are in on it, you scammed us just like them. Theres no statement on PACCOINS website saying " DONT BUY ANY COIN ON CRYPTOPIA ITS AN ERROR!" . THE MARKET CAME ONLINE ON THE BTC MARKET WITH THE KNOWLEGDE OF THIS HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE THATS CALLED A SCAM!

Do not cry woman. Bitcoin also cost 20,000 dollars. Redkoyin cost 3 cents. Dogikoin cost 1.5 cents. All who bought these coins at the peak of value, now also a loser for money. But this does not mean that they lost. Just have to be able to wait and the price will soon rise again and all coins will cost much more than they cost on January 18, 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: