Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry | - page 31. (Read 110154 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What is the current price? Will your product expand mostly in the US or do you have plans to move it to europe? Netherlands?

I think they will start in the US, and open there the first Paragon Center. After this, I hope they will expand to maybe Europe or other places.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So what happened to this one?
How ICO went , or was it presale?
Its interesting if brute force PR can produce money.
They even had nice girl to bring some attention.

The ico ended and they gathered 6M if im not mistaken, the project is valid in my opinion, time will tell if its going to be a full success, i hope so.

No, they raised much more. They sold 70 mln tokens on pre-sale only (with price around 70 cent per token)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It looks like very promising, opportunity for future I hope it all works out for them nicely.

What do you find promising? If you want to support the project it would be nice to tell us what you like about Paragon
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
where is actually listed now?

I don't think it's listed as of yet. it's not on coinmarketcap

It's not listed in coinmarketcap but it's listed in block folio.
You can trade on HitBTC but I don't know if these are IOU's or the real thing. I expect it to be IOU's.

If we all email coinmarketcap.com they will list it. They have listed a bunch of future coins before

As far as i know, coinmarketcap don't list iou exchanges. I think it is a good decision because it doesn't represent the value of the token.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

You can trade on HitBTC but I don't know if these are IOU's or the real thing. I expect it to be IOU's.

Never understood those IOU, just some marketing idea to get more people in. Anyaway wont be long before we get the tokens and and they will be tradable in some exchange

I can explain that. Imagine that you own an exchange, and also you are participating to an ico. Now you want to sell your tokens before you even get them. You make a token that is IOU version of the token you bought, (same amount of them  of course) and you sell them on your exchange. When you get the real coins, you'll make a coin swap with 1:1 on the tokens you made. There, you made profit.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Actually, the medical application of cannabis is very narrow, and in my opinion such a great interest in this project is not related to medical application. And the fact that profits will be formed from consumption for drug addiction purposes. So this or I'm wrong?
Activity: 630

I think everything went very well!
Now that the ICO is over, they have to make the project work! Really hope this will work!

Glad I bought me some Paragon in the very early stages!
This can be a great investment for the long term.
I wonder what THE GAME's real involvement in this project is. He made one post about the ICO on Twitter and nothing since.

Maybe he will be the guy testing the product  Wink Grin Undecided

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
maybe thats the problem

If we all email coinmarketcap.com they will list it. They have listed a bunch of future coins before
Activity: 294

They plan to list on on a recognized exchange by the 15th of November and purchased tokens will be sent on the 23rd of this month.

Thanks for the information, I was looking for this.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I wonder what THE GAME's real involvement in this project is. He made one post about the ICO on Twitter and nothing since.

Maybe he will be the guy testing the product  Wink Grin Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is the current price? Will your product expand mostly in the US or do you have plans to move it to europe? Netherlands?

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
What happened with advisors? There are 0 advisors right now listed in the team section of the website

https://paragoncoin.com/en#teamSlide

But they added Priscilla Cheesy

That's strange indeed. Maybe they will add some other people. An explanation would be nice.

Priscilla was on there for some time.

Maybe they had some sort of agreement to get payed for involving themselves in the project till the end of ICO. Now they gave them their cut and terminated the contract.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

The ico ended and they gathered 6M if im not mistaken, the project is valid in my opinion, time will tell if its going to be a full success, i hope so.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
What happened with advisors? There are 0 advisors right now listed in the team section of the website

The dog was already there and it the team mascot Smiley
What I think what could have happened, is that the advisors got negative feedback from others and they wanted to distance themselves from the project. Or maybe there is pressure from their other jobs.
An explanation from Paragon would be very welcome tho...

Hmm that's an interesting twist. Maybe they working on a new adviser board or just update the website? I also would like to hear a statement from paragon about this.

or the game was just too expensive  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Never understood those IOU, just some marketing idea to get more people in. Anyaway wont be long before we get the tokens and and they will be tradable in some exchange
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

That's strange indeed. Maybe they will add some other people. An explanation would be nice.

Priscilla was on there for some time.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
It looks like very promising, opportunity for future I hope it all works out for them nicely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

The dog was already there and it the team mascot Smiley
What I think what could have happened, is that the advisors got negative feedback from others and they wanted to distance themselves from the project. Or maybe there is pressure from their other jobs.
An explanation from Paragon would be very welcome tho...

Hmm that's an interesting twist. Maybe they working on a new adviser board or just update the website? I also would like to hear a statement from paragon about this.
Pages:
Jump to: