Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Parallelcoin | SHA256 + Scrypt | Multialgo | Bittrex! - page 12. (Read 27941 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Dev, are you working on block explorer? I am waiting to mine after 998 blocks, it would be nice to see block explorer up and running until that time or as soon as you can!  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
something something Bitcoin
SHA pools still hitting well. Seems like as network grew, frequency of Scrypt blocks dropped. Pleased to note I found block 420 Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
I have been mining this coin since the start. I like the slow start and we are half way to the 2duo per block.

Oh and I have yet to reach 1 duo so it's still a great time to start mining.
Good to know. This one: http://duo.coin-miners.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Must be having some issues or just isn't big enough anymore.
Activity: 56
Working SCRYPT pool if you still need one

https://www.ipominer.com/stats?curr=duo

Im on there now working fine.

Edit. We really need to get these 998 blocks outta the way so we can start making some real DUO.
Activity: 56
Is there an issue on the Scrypt side of things? The SHA pool I'm mining seems to be fine, we had 100+ Mh/s on Scrypt and were hitting regularly, then.... not so much.

As far as scam coin... seems like not making full reward until after ~1k blocks does level the field a bit. Nice idea. I'm interested to see where this goes.

Interesting, worth a few days mining I suppose.
Is there an issue on the Scrypt side of things? The SHA pool I'm mining seems to be fine, we had 100+ Mh/s on Scrypt and were hitting regularly, then.... not so much.

As far as scam coin... seems like not making full reward until after ~1k blocks does level the field a bit. Nice idea. I'm interested to see where this goes.
SHA-256D & SHA-256 is same? Can i rent 256 rigs to mine this?

Yes you can use any Bitcoin miner.
legendary
Activity: 1484
SHA-256D & SHA-256 is same? Can i rent 256 rigs to mine this?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
lol thought I was gonna FINALLY catch a coin on release before it got flooded with miners and ya SHA256 pool already has over 1 TH/s with only 3 miners lol damnit

The pool with up and running 30 minutes before they posted on this forum so it is NOT A FAIR release. This is just another scam coin created by a noob dev who is out to scam people.

learn how to rent bro, games change and obviously you cant keep up
copper member
whatever dude just because you missed the launch doesnt mean its a scam.fucking tool
lol thought I was gonna FINALLY catch a coin on release before it got flooded with miners and ya SHA256 pool already has over 1 TH/s with only 3 miners lol damnit

The pool with up and running 30 minutes before they posted on this forum so it is NOT A FAIR release. This is just another scam coin created by a noob dev who is out to scam people.

Thank you for your thoughts, although we are still in the Fair Release block range.  With all of the ASICS out there, how could one mine without a pool?
Activity: 280
newb dev. scamcoin.

im out!
Activity: 33
Is there any word on the first possible exchange?  I'd like to make an account before the coins go live on one. 
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

socal, you branching out a little bit? well, i guess we gotta do something to pay for that vrc Smiley, i'm jackstraw on irc btw.

lol VRC multipool havin issues so thought i'd try this to pay for my VRC in the meantime but no worries i am still well and fully Team Vericoin
copper member

socal, you branching out a little bit? well, i guess we gotta do something to pay for that vrc Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Developer & Pool Operator | AltPooler.com
How often is the pow_algo supposed to change?

I have not yet seen it be 'scrypt':
{
    "version" : 1000000,
    "protocolversion" : 80000,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 197,
    "timeoffset" : 48,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "pow_algo_id" : 0,
    "pow_algo" : "sha256d",
    "pow_algo" : "scrypt",
    "difficulty" : 551249.58038655,
    "difficulty_sha256d" : 551249.58038655,
    "difficulty_scrypt" : 12.05913642,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1406959538,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

EDIT: Updated our config, now scrypt.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Multi-algorithm coins are awesome, hopefully this one does well! I'll add a direct port for mining it.
Activity: 268
Well I am watching this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: