Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Parallelcoin | SHA256 + Scrypt | Multialgo | Bittrex! - page 11. (Read 27941 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
any exchanges yet?

normal block reward didn't even start...
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
any exchanges yet?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Block Explorer up at explorer.parallelcoin.info

Still a work in progress.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
it would be nice if my rental was hashing, robbed out of 2 hours so far
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Dev, you didnt answer when people including myself are asking about when block explorer coming out? In block chain technology you are ignoring important technical questions? Roll Eyes Block explorer shud be up and running since block 1, if you are a professional dev  Undecided

Block Explorer should be up soon.  We are trying something other than Abe, we'll have it up shortly. 
Thank you for your patience.
Cool, thanks for the reply.  Looking forward to it Smiley
Dev, you didnt answer when people including myself are asking about when block explorer coming out? In block chain technology you are ignoring important technical questions? Roll Eyes Block explorer shud be up and running since block 1, if you are a professional dev  Undecided

Block Explorer should be up soon.  We are trying something other than Abe, we'll have it up shortly. 
Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
probably paypro dev.

i stay away from sha256 coins. there's a fast dump and then there's the fastest + biggest dump = shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
When is the block explorer coming out?
Activity: 96
So,just wait to buy some cheap coin.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Good to know. This one: http://duo.coin-miners.info/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Must be having some issues or just isn't big enough anymore.

Is not an issues , we just need more hash to find more blocks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://duo.hashlink.eu - Dev please add to OP , Algo: scrypt
Activity: 81
Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ
This could possibly be the longest 1000 blocks ever.

It was more painful with 0 reward on x13 XHC until 720 so basically pool.mn was doing ~600Mh and every other miner/pool held back and let them get 0 for it and dragged it out a whole day, at least theres 4-6th on it now with many workers, .02 isn't so bad, how much of the 2 DUO/block do you think you're really gonna get with a few whales around (ヅ

Dev, are you working on block explorer? I am waiting to mine after 998 blocks, it would be nice to see block explorer up and running until that time or as soon as you can!  Smiley

Just look at the statistics page of the pool you're registered with, at this time its 561
http://duo.kickasspools.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
is there something parallel or simply a name?
Activity: 56
I have found almost 70 blocks over night!
Lets get these 998 blocks done so we can get mining some DUO!
http://par.minerpools.com/ Sha256d - Dev please add to the OP

Added.  Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
This could possibly be the longest 1000 blocks ever.
Activity: 582
Really no webpage with coin info? LOL using the bitcointalk OP as your webpage... sketchy
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
i have a couple s3 's and a s1 that are on btcguild. my friend set them up for me how hard would it be to point them at this coin and would solo mining be possible if i don't mind gambling
Pages:
Jump to: