Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 106. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 263
New PascalCoin Build 2.0

Source code at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

Download windows installer and Linux binaries at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

### Build 2.0.0.0 - 2017-06-23
- MANDATORY UPGRADE - HARD FORK ACTIVATION WILL OCCUR ON BLOCK 115000
- Introducing Protocol v2.
  - https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PascalCoinWhitePaperV2.pdf
  - Core Changes:
    - New safebox hash calculation algorithm to allow safebox checkpointing
    - Improved difficulty target calculation to obtain a more stable average blocktime of 5 minutes, given abrupt hashpower fluctuations
    - Bug-fix for China region users
    - Anti-spam measures
      - New Consensus Rule: A block can only contain 1 zero fee operation per sender account. If a sender account issues 2 or more zero-fee operations, that block is invalid.
    - SafeBox now stored in chunks to facilitate checkpoint distribution
   - Reintroduce orphan blocks operations on main blockchain 
  - Added Checkpointing:
    - Checkpoint created on every 100'th block
    - Added network operations to transfer Checkpoint chunks (compressed)
  - Addded In-Protocol PASA Exchanging:
    - New Operation: List Account, used to list an account for public or private sale
    - New Operation: Delist Account, used to delist an account from sale
    - New Operation: Buy Account, used to purchase an account lised for sale
    - Updated Operation: Transaction, can be used in place of Buy Account operation in private account sales
  - RPC API Changes:
    - All changes are backwards-compatible for current 3rd-party infrastructure providers (exchanges, wallets).
    - However, use of param "ophash" has been changed in V2, see "Operation Object changes" section to know how to use "old_ophash" param value   
    - JSON changes:  (see at github)
  - GUI changes:  (not available on daemon)
    - New columns "name" and "type" on accounts
   - Information about Accounts/Operation using F1
    - Operations form now accepts:  (Will be active after V2 protocol activation)
      - List account for sale (public or private)
      - Delist account
      - Buy account
     - Change account name/type
    - Operations form allows to search for accounts using F2 over an account edit box
    - Changes in text showing operations information
- Other changes:
  - Bug for china users fixed 
  - Bugs fixed
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,, i Try To make sync For my Wallet, I Recently Changed my Nodes, And Problem Out Of Sync , Still Same Problem "Not Work" !!

There any Solve / Solution For my Problem.

==============
Thanks
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I do not understand really, pascal coin is one of the best coins on the poloniex exchange after version 2 is released. I am posting the news once some bigger fish see it, could get some good gains... This pascal coin needs only some media releases after v2 is released..
Activity: 86
pascal version2 is great news, tx speeds of visa, account exchanges, messaging app, possibility of smart contracting..

I would add block-stack into the mix for the blockchain internet layer.

well done dev great news

truly
generation 3 cryptocurrency...
Activity: 62
@mrtrust
You are of course entitled to have your opinion and to free speech. But do you really have to repeat your self over and over again and again with the same undocumented claims. Most of us don't need you to tell us what we should do or think.

Please be kind and give us a break.

Have a nice day and try to get a life.

Best regards

Is that troll still posting ? (He is on my ignore list aka bullshit filter)
I guess he is doing this to get his posts count up.
If you do that as a newbie you will see posts getting deleted.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
mrtrust sits down when he pees

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
There's no point sitting in a thread on a coin one doesn't own and continually bashing it over the course of months. When I sell all my coin, I simply stop talking about it and focus on something else. It just makes sense. Why this guy sits here trolling this coin, while stewie trolls HEAT is beyond me. Seriously, move on if you don't own any. Why waste your time and mine having to read your crap?   News flash... 95% of all coins are pumped garbage.. I could make the case that 99% of them are, but that would cut into my profits.   Another amazing revelation.. the only reason bitcoin has value over other coins is because people give it value.  There are 1000 other altcoins that can do the same thing.

What altcoins do you hold that are so much better than this one? Do you invest in the tech, or just invest for the pump and then dump them?
Merit: 100
@mrtrust
You are of course entitled to have your opinion and to free speech. But do you really have to repeat your self over and over again and again with the same undocumented claims. Most of us don't need you to tell us what we should do or think.

Best regards

OK!
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
@mrtrust

Best regards
pascwallet isnt active nobody buys anything.

Nobody needs this shit!

This coin is going to die!

why you are do that  , that is no sense

Because this coin is really SHIT! Soon you will cry! In 2 months the price will be 2-3k! Mark my words! You think i'm a troll, then ok!

The funniest thing is you are so naive, some of you're speaking about 0.01btc,lol!But it's going possible even to 1k!Noobs are noobs! Whale is selling now like hell before release because you think it will go up  Grin good possibility for him!

1buck for what? The worst wallet which I've seen, dead slack, strange trade, the worst coin for last 3 month in POLO etc! Tell me what is good on this coin! Sorry forget, skyrocket, to the moon  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Read here real ideas of ppl https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pasc-pascalcoin-1764035! It's in Russian, use translator! It's real dead shit!

Only big holders can say smth good for this crap because they want to sell their last coins which they didn't sell at 100k!
Activity: 136

Nobody needs this shit!

why you are do that  , that is no sense

He just wants cheap coins. When his basket is filled, you won't see him again, untill he has sold his basket. Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250

Nobody needs this shit!

why you are do that  , that is no sense
Activity: 90
Polo PASC wallet is currently disabled. That's why recent deposits are not showing yet. Once the wallet is back online and synced, the deposits should show. For those like me missing withdrawals from almost 2 weeks ago, hopefully they're fixing it now.

So should we temporarily stop sending deposits until it's enabled, or will deposits still make it through but just won't show up until it's enabled?

so far polo pasc depo function is enabled so u may send pasc to polo.

Yes you can send, but it is uncertain whether your payment is also credited. I sent yesterday 2 payments of my wallet to polo and none is credited! Reply to ticket is also not.

---------------------------------------
Has now been resolved. I sent the payload encrypted. So clearly my mistake. But it is noticeable only after I also sent to cryptopia a transfer. Also encrypted.

The difference: At cryptopia, I have 20 minutes after ticket get a response where my error was immediately communicated! And my pasc will be returned.
At poloniex I have after 3 days still no reaction on my ticket!

Thanks to CRYPTOPIA

Nobody needs this shit!

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

yep, the whole hour without any buying.

it's terrible...

------------------

u serious?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 99
Jump to: