Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 103. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 102
It is annoying to see mrtrust  repeating himself over and over. Never something new. Never a reasoned argument. Always unfounded postulates. The poor guy clearly has some serious mental problems.

Let us do one another a favor: Don't answer him. Don't quote him. Just click on ignore under his nick.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
mrtrust, do you not like this coin because it's not growing FAST? A lot of time and effort has gone into developing this coin, and it contains innovative features no other coins have. I just don't understand why you must hate on this coin so much. Did you loose a bunch of money and it's you life goal to now shit on this coin and all it's followers? I believe in this coin, and I'm in for the long run.
Do not have to respond to mtrust, he does not know shame. He's just looking for high stats to get everyone to believe with his words.

This coin is the biggest crap what I've ever seen 100%! Devs can't even list it on Bittrex, they beg 3 btc for it! I think even brainless are starting to understand that this project is dead, and no any perspective there! But, do what you want! Keep listening here that I'm a troll and this shit is very good!

Lolll, dude did you ever run the freaking wallet? It syncs faster than any other wallet i ever synced before. If you can't see the devs actually did a great job on that one then idk, think you need to go somewhere else...
Activity: 92
mrtrust, do you not like this coin because it's not growing FAST? A lot of time and effort has gone into developing this coin, and it contains innovative features no other coins have. I just don't understand why you must hate on this coin so much. Did you loose a bunch of money and it's you life goal to now shit on this coin and all it's followers? I believe in this coin, and I'm in for the long run.
Do not have to respond to mtrust, he does not know shame. He's just looking for high stats to get everyone to believe with his words.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Anyone knows why PACS prices dropped drastically a few days ?
are Is there an internal problem or is there a whale selling PASC stocks ?

Because this shit is dying!

u're wrong, tommy.

every coin is dumped now.

that's the reason not ur continuous whining.

lol, when all coins grew up 10-20x, pasc sucked, it wasn't like others and when these 20x coins dumped, of course pasc is like others!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

u're wrong, tommy.

every coin is dumped now.

that's the reason not ur continuous whining.
Activity: 222
Is the support of Poloniex actually worked?
I still have no answer after 8 days! The 73, - Pascal are gone and from Poloniex one does not get an answer.

Polo get 80K people online in the same time .so they are busy than befor ,please understand it

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Activity: 90
Is the support of Poloniex actually worked?
I still have no answer after 8 days! The 73, - Pascal are gone and from Poloniex one does not get an answer.
oh, pascal is good today!  Grin

hello, mofo.

any coin is goin' down now.

so ur pasc forecasts cost nothing same as u.

suck quietly! Grin it's only start, delisting is coming!
other coins will recover very soon and this shit no!
it's already 159th marketcap!

mrtrust was right all along.  It's like he did it.

like i said before every coin was dumped.

tom, so u either another clone of mrtrust mofo or just incompetent noob.

all coins will be restored soon, including pasc.
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
oh, pascal is good today!  Grin

hello, mofo.

any coin is goin' down now.

so ur pasc forecasts cost nothing same as u.

suck quietly! Grin it's only start, delisting is coming!
other coins will recover very soon and this shit no!
it's already 159th marketcap!

mrtrust was right all along.  It's like he did it.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is sending coins to Poloniex working ?!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Hi, early adopter of PascalCoin and I now am experiencing something in the blockchain world I'm wondering if PascalCoin can help.

I am trying POS wallets and seeing which ones are good.  I am trying the Piggy Wallet and its at 800 megs and still trying to sync.  I tried to install the bootstrap and that was worse.  The other better wallets were synching much earlier without much memory or CPU used, even older POS coins like Noblecoin. 

How can the breakthroughs in PascalCoin help a coin like Piggycoin?  Be as technical as you want.

I a complete n00b to technology and crypto, but I glanced over the whitepaper v2. 

It mentions a lot of implementation details and the roadmap. 

The whitepaper is pretty much all technical.

A good technician who can communicate, which there are not that many, can describe these concepts using higher level language, or without too much technical jargon.  Technical writing terms have their place, but both methods are necessary.
Activity: 322
new trap for noobs before huge dump;  Grin

I have stage 6 brain cancer, so I'm pretty much dead anyway.   Cry

I think I can help you.
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Hi, early adopter of PascalCoin and I now am experiencing something in the blockchain world I'm wondering if PascalCoin can help.

I am trying POS wallets and seeing which ones are good.  I am trying the Piggy Wallet and its at 800 megs and still trying to sync.  I tried to install the bootstrap and that was worse.  The other better wallets were synching much earlier without much memory or CPU used, even older POS coins like Noblecoin. 

How can the breakthroughs in PascalCoin help a coin like Piggycoin?  Be as technical as you want.

I a complete n00b to technology and crypto, but I glanced over the whitepaper v2. 

It mentions a lot of implementation details and the roadmap. 

The whitepaper is pretty much all technical.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

it's already 154th marketcap   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Soon out of 200!
Jump to: