Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 107. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi Folks,

I´could n´t stand this spamming troll @mrtrust any longer,
reported him for threatening and multi account abuse,
I hope we won´t see him any longer here.

Grin

I'm so scared  Grin

If you speak so much I'll do psc 10k!  Grin

that's why be polite and I'll do 100k!   Grin

i fuck your mother with 100k pascal

ok, but better granmother!  Grin
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Hi Folks,

Grin

I'm so scared  Grin

i fuck your mother with 100k pascal
Hi Folks,

Grin

I'm so scared  Grin

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
Hi Folks,

Grin
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
i have just talked with poloniex and they agreed not to delist pascal

they also told me that mrtrust accidentally sold all his pascal at 25k LOL what a retard
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I do not like troll people lile "Mrtrust"

Just click ignore under hi name, what a nuisance!

Now , is this coin is going to be on any BTC/CNY exchange ?

No, even Polo is going to delist it! 141th marketcap is too weak for Polo!Polo is going to delist new bunch of bad coins, and pascal is included!

it's 80% info!

sharks jumped away from this garbage! You saw it yesterday and one now!

it's fucking coin!

real price must be 2 cents!

NAUT and PSC are two scams !Don't never buy it !

Mark my words! YOU WILL SUCK ON PSC  VERY SOON!
Do you have proof? Do not say bad. You want the price down then you buy it because you know next pascal week will go up.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12

No, even Polo is going to delist it! 141th marketcap is too weak for Polo!Polo is going to delist new bunch of bad coins, and pascal is included!

it's 80% info!

The coins that  they are delisting are the ones that least volume move in polo. Pascal is not one of them...
Activity: 518

it's 80% info!

Polo is going to delist polo? are you telling the true?

it's 80% info!

it's fucking coin!

Mark my words! YOU WILL SUCK ON PSC  VERY SOON!

it's 80% info!

it's fucking coin!

it's 80% info!

it's fucking coin!

With daily volume of $500K or more per day, there's no way it gets delisted. I'm surprised it's trading as cheap as it is right now. Granted as I've mentioned numerous times it would be nice if they dropped "coin" from the name, but it's not a dealbreaker.
Activity: 136

There is one already
https://btc9.com/ptrade/24

A bigger one would certainly help though.
It just occurred to me that this blockchain trim tech has inherit privacy advantages.. if the account information remains intact but the paper trail gets trimmed from time to time, that means transaction history eventually gets removed. That is quite possibly the most promising tech when it comes to anonymous transactions that I've come across yet.  By the time the government gets around to trying to trace the history, the history is trimmed.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, this tech could be used to store information about people like their identity, medical information, etc. while maintaining a max blockchain size. Each individual would get their own unique account number, and the information contained in it (besides the account balance) would be encrypted. That would be useful as well. Smiley  There would, however, be no paper trail of this information going back to day one. If that's what the government or other organization using the tech wants, they'd have to use the conventional blockchain tech for that.

I'm not worried who's investing in what.. outside the mediocre name this is some of the best tech out there trading at stupid low prices. Unlike Xtrabytes, this one has an in-depth white paper and well laid out website. Smiley  It actually presents a good argument for preserving proof of work, as well.. for you mining whales.

Disclosure: Long PASC and XBY

it's 80% info!

it's fucking coin!

it's 80% info!
Activity: 90
I'm waiting for 2 days now that I'm credited with a transfer at poloniex. On a ticket there is not even a reaction.
It is already that 2. times that a transfer does not arrive. The first time I had to wait more then 2 weeks on credit with siacoin. Apparently the problem with poloniex becomes ever greater and more frequently.

1. transfer 23 Pascal, not credited after 2 days
OpHash: BE9C0100AF5B0100170000003046433942353639313435373431324237334544

2nd transfer 49.9998 Pascal, not credited after 2 days
OpHash: BE9C0100694D01000A0000003830343841443635423643443137304538333639

The instructions were carried out by Pascal-wallet. Has also worked without problems and were taken into the blockchain. But no credit at poloniex.
Activity: 256

This is seriously one of the most promising coins if any of the ones I own.. it's no scam, it just could stand to drop the "coin" from it's name and relaunch with the name "Pascal" at the same time it launches version 2.0.. I'd be willing to put this thing in my sig and get rid of this worthless picoin to help promote this coin.. the account numbers and ability to trim the blockchain is very promising technology.

Of all the coins I own this one has the most promise, and yet it's the cheapest coin I own, with Viacoin, Bitbay, and Blackcoin all outperforming it.  I'm surprised the way it's lagging on poloniex, even with the blah name.
Activity: 62
don't mention the trolling mess from mrtrust (use the ignore button under his nickname).

everyone should be concerned about this:

Announcement
PascalCoin V2.0 will be released this week along with a revised white-paper. The absolute latest release time will be Jun 23 Friday, but could be anytime from Tuesday the 20th.

Features now include:

In-protocol account exchange: allows users to buy/sell accounts directly from the wallet.

Account Names & Types: accounts can now register unique names much like domain-name system.

Infinite-scaling upgrade: allows true deletable blockchain without impacting new nodes.

Checkpointing: nodes only need to keep 100 latest blocks Improved difficulty adjustment algorithm: provides more stable block times.

Many bug-fixes and enhancements: Linux memory-leak, orphaned transaction fix, and much more.

Hard-Fork activation block number will be announced on release, and be around 14 days to allow infrastructure providers time to upgrade.
A bug fix release with nice features.
So what are you afraid of ?

it's not about the fear. just put attention to the main things.
My mistake, English is not my main language.   Cheesy
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
don't mention the trolling mess from mrtrust (use the ignore button under his nickname).

everyone should be concerned about this:

Announcement
PascalCoin V2.0 will be released this week along with a revised white-paper. The absolute latest release time will be Jun 23 Friday, but could be anytime from Tuesday the 20th.

Features now include:

In-protocol account exchange: allows users to buy/sell accounts directly from the wallet.

Account Names & Types: accounts can now register unique names much like domain-name system.

Infinite-scaling upgrade: allows true deletable blockchain without impacting new nodes.

Checkpointing: nodes only need to keep 100 latest blocks Improved difficulty adjustment algorithm: provides more stable block times.

Many bug-fixes and enhancements: Linux memory-leak, orphaned transaction fix, and much more.

Hard-Fork activation block number will be announced on release, and be around 14 days to allow infrastructure providers time to upgrade.
A bug fix release with nice features.
So what are you afraid of ?

it's not about the fear. just put attention to the main things.
Jump to: