Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 110. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I sent about 15 hours ago 2 transactions sent to Poloniex and none has arrived!
Are there problems again? Should I still wait or report to the support?

did u set the right payload?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I sent about 15 hours ago 2 transactions sent to Poloniex and none has arrived!
Are there problems again? Should I still wait or report to the support?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
I believe you can put the wallet software anywhere you like during installation.
But I think you mean how do you change the blockchain folder?

First of all, the blockchain folder for Pascal Coin is not like all other coins. My folder is only 900MB. So doesn't take much space. Read whitepaper...

But to move it, is a command line "magic" :p BACKUP YOUR KEYS FIRST! I take no responsibilites!
I have moved it myself, I hate having cryptocoins in the hidden appdata, just to be sure my wallets aren't gone if I reformat (yes I do have backups as well).

Find the 'PascalCoin' folder in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\
Move this where you like it stored, for this example, lets use D:\BLOCKCHAINS\, so you would have D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin

Then, open a command prompt as administrator and type:

mklink /D C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin

Replace with your username of course.. so the paths are correct. Now any app looking for the content of C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin will think it's there, but it's just a symlink to D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin
Thank you so much! This works for me. Now i have installed the blockchain to another drive. Smiley
No problem. Glad to help.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What coins have the worst looking wallets out there - I nominate PascalCoin. Worst and messiest crap yet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Tongue Tongue

everything in it's time.

development is going on.

No, this garbage is dying 100% info!
30-35 btc sold for 2 minutes! bye bye, crash to 10k or even less then delisting from polo!
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
I believe you can put the wallet software anywhere you like during installation.
But I think you mean how do you change the blockchain folder?

First of all, the blockchain folder for Pascal Coin is not like all other coins. My folder is only 900MB. So doesn't take much space. Read whitepaper...

But to move it, is a command line "magic" :p BACKUP YOUR KEYS FIRST! I take no responsibilites!
I have moved it myself, I hate having cryptocoins in the hidden appdata, just to be sure my wallets aren't gone if I reformat (yes I do have backups as well).

Find the 'PascalCoin' folder in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\
Move this where you like it stored, for this example, lets use D:\BLOCKCHAINS\, so you would have D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin

Then, open a command prompt as administrator and type:

mklink /D C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin

Replace with your username of course.. so the paths are correct. Now any app looking for the content of C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin will think it's there, but it's just a symlink to D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin

Thank you so much! This works for me. Now i have installed the blockchain to another drive. Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
What coins have the worst looking wallets out there - I nominate PascalCoin. Worst and messiest crap yet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Tongue Tongue

I seriously use the wallet almost every day, I see no problems with it. Tell me why it's so hard and I'll show you how easy it is.

If you have to explain how easy something is...

I understand what you are saying. You can't cater to everyone, but if you need help, I will help. When a coin has many more features than most other coins, the wallet can be a bit overwhelming.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What coins have the worst looking wallets out there - I nominate PascalCoin. Worst and messiest crap yet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Tongue Tongue

I seriously use the wallet almost every day, I see no problems with it. Tell me why it's so hard and I'll show you how easy it is.

If you have to explain how easy something is...

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Any news from Polo? Any scam thing?

i've tried depo and withdrawal – worked in 50 min.

My coins are still missing for a full week now. ZERO response. Very upsetting.

for what its worth , coinbase just today got back to me after weeks and weeks of delay... I think all exchanges are slammed... just be patient.

Yeah, im sure it will get resolved..
What coins have the worst looking wallets out there - I nominate PascalCoin. Worst and messiest crap yet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Tongue Tongue

everything in it's time.

development is going on.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I am ready to listen to your opinion and even to agree with you, but do you have arguments ? What makes you say this coin is a scam?

It seems this coin finished their developments!  - Incorrect. V2 release is imminent and the team has a new dev on for V3. See the V2 whitepaper's last page for road map. https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PascalCoinWhitePaperV2.pdf

And there are a lot of problems with wallets and etc. - China has a problem with syncing, but I myself never had a problem and I've been running it for 5 months.

Market is dead on this coin!  - People are learning about this coin more and more every day. The number of users and accounts sold at pascwallet.com has been increasing.

Also there is a high risk to be delisted from polo in few weeks! - This is a risk for all coins. No one knows what polo might do.

ok, soon we will see who was right!

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

and ur words are empty and unsubstantiated.

so either bring arguments, or be silent and don't disgrace urself.

lol, the first argument is  it was pumped and dumped, it alredy means a scam; this coin has no ico or premine, so the dump was from legit miners who mined since genesis. It is unknown who, but this coin was not listed on polo by the dev, but a 3rd party, probably those who mined for months and took advantage of an opportunity they saw. Truthfully, if they would of just held, would probably be making more profit now.

the second is  it wasn't almost any developments for last five months; Are you a dev? Do you know how much effort it takes to code and test? This coin was developed by a single man, not a team of devs.

no interests of ppl in it; PR is dead on this coin; volumes are low; Are you doing anything to help? Nope just FUD from you.

delisting is close from polo; Prove it.

even this coin isn't listed on Bittrex; Funding for this will start after release of V2 and hard fork.

site is bad at all and etc Herman is working on this.

If you are not in the slack channel, then you are clueless.

it's enough for me, one guy is devs and devs didn't listed it on polo! It's was polo's scam in this case 100%!  I can't prove you that this coin is going to be delisted because it's not 100% info, and it's insider info from polo, I can't tell you who said it to me!  But i really can say that's great guy if he  done it alone! Ok, good luck!

I'll better buy LBRY credits after 26x than to hold this one!It's more perspective!

And my free advice - make even Pascalcoin twitter more active!
Activity: 224
I am ready to listen to your opinion and even to agree with you, but do you have arguments ? What makes you say this coin is a scam?

this coin offers true innovation.  most 99% do not.

buy can you tell me why the price never go up ,
I keep it more than 3 mouths and saw a lot of coins price  * 10
I almost lost my patience ..almost

Be more patience ! you will get big pay
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

this coin offers true innovation.  most 99% do not.

buy can you tell me why the price never go up ,
I keep it more than 3 mouths and saw a lot of coins price  * 10
I almost lost my patience ..almost

It seems this coin finished their developments!  - Incorrect. V2 release is imminent and the team has a new dev on for V3. See the V2 whitepaper's last page for road map. https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PascalCoinWhitePaperV2.pdf

And there are a lot of problems with wallets and etc. - China has a problem with syncing, but I myself never had a problem and I've been running it for 5 months.

Market is dead on this coin!  - People are learning about this coin more and more every day. The number of users and accounts sold at pascwallet.com has been increasing.

Also there is a high risk to be delisted from polo in few weeks! - This is a risk for all coins. No one knows what polo might do.

lol, the first argument is  it was pumped and dumped, it alredy means a scam; this coin has no ico or premine, so the dump was from legit miners who mined since genesis. It is unknown who, but this coin was not listed on polo by the dev, but a 3rd party, probably those who mined for months and took advantage of an opportunity they saw. Truthfully, if they would of just held, would probably be making more profit now.

the second is  it wasn't almost any developments for last five months; Are you a dev? Do you know how much effort it takes to code and test? This coin was developed by a single man, not a team of devs.

no interests of ppl in it; PR is dead on this coin; volumes are low; Are you doing anything to help? Nope just FUD from you.

delisting is close from polo; Prove it.

even this coin isn't listed on Bittrex; Funding for this will start after release of V2 and hard fork.

site is bad at all and etc Herman is working on this.

If you are not in the slack channel, then you are clueless.

lol, the first argument is  it was pumped and dumped, it already means a scam; the second is  it wasn't almost any developments for last five months; no interests of ppl in it; PR is dead on this coin; volumes are low; delisting is close from polo; even this coin isn't listed on Bittrex; site is bad at all; 142th marketcap and etc! And i don't understand what are devs doing at all!
But probably i will changed my mind after 23th after PascalCoin V2 release!

It seems this coin finished their developments!  - Incorrect. V2 release is imminent and the team has a new dev on for V3. See the V2 whitepaper's last page for road map. https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PascalCoinWhitePaperV2.pdf

Market is dead on this coin!  - People are learning about this coin more and more every day. The number of users and accounts sold at pascwallet.com has been increasing.

so either bring arguments or be silent and don't disgrace urself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I want to see the progress of this project before following

It seems this coin finished their developments!  - Incorrect. V2 release is imminent and the team has a new dev on for V3. See the V2 whitepaper's last page for road map. https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/blob/master/PascalCoinWhitePaperV2.pdf

Market is dead on this coin!  - People are learning about this coin more and more every day. The number of users and accounts sold at pascwallet.com has been increasing.

Jump to: