Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 108. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
don't mention the trolling mess from mrtrust (use the ignore button under his nickname).

everyone should be concerned about this:

Announcement
PascalCoin V2.0 will be released this week along with a revised white-paper. The absolute latest release time will be Jun 23 Friday, but could be anytime from Tuesday the 20th.

Features now include:

In-protocol account exchange: allows users to buy/sell accounts directly from the wallet.

Account Names & Types: accounts can now register unique names much like domain-name system.

Infinite-scaling upgrade: allows true deletable blockchain without impacting new nodes.

Checkpointing: nodes only need to keep 100 latest blocks Improved difficulty adjustment algorithm: provides more stable block times.

Many bug-fixes and enhancements: Linux memory-leak, orphaned transaction fix, and much more.

Hard-Fork activation block number will be announced on release, and be around 14 days to allow infrastructure providers time to upgrade.
A bug fix release with nice features.
So what are you afraid of ?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
don't mention the trolling mess from mrtrust (use the ignore button under his nickname).

Announcement
PascalCoin V2.0 will be released this week along with a revised white-paper. The absolute latest release time will be Jun 23 Friday, but could be anytime from Tuesday the 20th.

Features now include:

In-protocol account exchange: allows users to buy/sell accounts directly from the wallet.

Account Names & Types: accounts can now register unique names much like domain-name system.

Infinite-scaling upgrade: allows true deletable blockchain without impacting new nodes.

Checkpointing: nodes only need to keep 100 latest blocks Improved difficulty adjustment algorithm: provides more stable block times.

Many bug-fixes and enhancements: Linux memory-leak, orphaned transaction fix, and much more.

Hard-Fork activation block number will be announced on release, and be around 14 days to allow infrastructure providers time to upgrade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Announcement

Features now include:

lol, this announcement is just funny! What's good there? O my gosh, what's a noobs!
don't mention the trolling mess from mrtrust.

Announcement

Features now include:

Look at the market noob! Grin

Announcement

Features now include:

never support scam coins! Grin it always fucks you Grin

Pascal is 100% the worst coin on polo now!

whale fucks you! Smiley

Announcement

Features now include:

everyone should be concerned about delisting this coin from polo and in few days price will be 10k!

only idiots can support this trash!

in few hours under 30k!
[quote author=mrtrust link=topic=1583719.msg19670501#msg19670501 date=1497967885

I hope everybody sold his coins,because it's going straight under 25k!

it was a good trap!  Grin dead scam was growing  Grin soon you will trade  this shit only on Cryptopia!

Don't you think you should get a life ?

Do you want to lose your life?  Grin

This guy is making death threats, report this man!

this shitcoin is death!

it's the dead project with dead develompments! SCAM!

the louder you howl, the more you convince everyone of the opposite.

this is your last concert.
[/quote]

it's the last breath of this crapcoin!

all holders soon will be homeless!
[quote author=mrtrust link=topic=1583719.msg19670501#msg19670501 date=1497967885

it was a good trap!  Grin dead scam was growing  Grin soon you will trade  this shit only on Cryptopia!

[/quote]

this shitcoin is death!

it's the dead project with dead develompments! SCAM!
Activity: 148
Merit: 102

it was a good trap!  Grin dead scam was growing  Grin soon you will trade  this shit only on Cryptopia!

[/quote]

Activity: 148
How do you use their wallet? Most wallets are very straight forward and easy to use, but I have no idea what to do once I open up the pascal wallet, there are a mess of numbers everywhere. How do I just setup my wallet, send coins to it and backup the wallet?

Well, It is a bit complicated at the beginning. But you have to understand that it is not only a wallet. It is also a miner and an explorer.

Anyway I also think there should be a simple wallet for people who only need a wallet.

I believe Herman said there is going to be another tab in the wallet, providing basic operations for a basic user.
How do you use their wallet? Most wallets are very straight forward and easy to use, but I have no idea what to do once I open up the pascal wallet, there are a mess of numbers everywhere. How do I just setup my wallet, send coins to it and backup the wallet?

we obviuosly should create a tutorial for the new members.

i'll handle it after the hardfork.

Do you mean the Bitcoin hardfork in August?

it was a good trap!  Grin dead scam was growing  Grin soon you will trade  this shit only on Cryptopia!

the dog barks, the caravan goes...

the dog barks, the caravan goes...in the hell!

the dog barks, the caravan goes...

the dog barks, the caravan goes...in the hell!

this evil should be banned from this thread and even from earth. let's make some reports to the moderator.

wow, you have a brain! Grin serious guy Grin

I have 5 accounts
Activity: 286

Well, It is a bit complicated at the beginning. But you have to understand that it is not only a wallet. It is also a miner and an explorer.

Anyway I also think there should be a simple wallet for people who only need a wallet.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

What's your problem Huh
Just move on to some other project, if you don't like PASC.
Activity: 286

[/quote]

Activity: 140

Activity: 140
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Jump to: