Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 11. (Read 990662 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Any news on the new desktop wallet? Huh
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
@All @PASC

I have wallet version 4.1 installed currently on Linux.  The hard coded version.  It seems to works like my old copy (on another computer that took a dumb - I managed to move my keys).

The only thing missing is some/most of the history.  The "Data" folder grew up to 2.8GB from the original download of around 13MB.

I also moved some of the PASAs and 'test' coins to Blaise on Android.

My questions (first some background infos):

1. I was able to mine directly to the Blaise wallet public key.  So that is possible.

2. The status of RandomHash2 is not clear on the PIP list.  It is marked as Active.

3.  I am running a mining node on the open/free pool.

Q1:  The HR didn't seem to speed up yet according to tests done on the AMD FX 8-Core.

Q2:  Will the HF v5 kick in automatically with the current wallet version?

Thank you.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
I revisited the URandomHash2 code, the problem with the nonce scan still exists, and I found a new flaw.
Too small memory requirements will make FPGAs easier to implement.
Suggest:
1. Do not use final round in the middle state, miner must calculate the full round
2. Increase the M size so that the final memory requirement reaches 2MB or more.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
 a bug in RandomHash2.

URandomHash2.pas

line 267     

LParentOutputs := Hash(ABlockHeader, ARound - 1, AFoundLastRound);
    if AFoundLastRound > 0 then
      // Previous round was the final round, so just return it's value
      Exit(LParentOutputs); //bug is here

There are 1/4 chances in round 2, returning results,without continue calculating the data behind,
Discarding some nones will result in hundreds of performance gains
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Throw some money for PASCAL,and need more creative updates from devs to buy more.
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

@Shy Ronnie

Simple question.  I have tried the 2 wallet versions that are available on Google Store.  They are "BETA" (my guess)?

The reason.  I have an old MacBook that runs a ROOT - full note and it's on its last legs.  OS:  Linux.

My main concern is that that is the only full wallet that can still export private keys as text to write them down on paper.

Device (not certain if it makes a difference).  Moto G5 Plus international version.  Android 8.1.  Security update as of Feb 2019.

Thx,

~Tom
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
@here New rhminer release Version 1.5.3
* Added MacOS support and binaries. (Tested on High Sierra and El Capitan)
* Added internal cpu throttling option to slow down mining.
* Fixed: Duplicate shares when pool mining.
* Fixed: EthMan API : sent config.txt was ignored when restarting miner on Linux.

Cheers.
Polyminer1
copper member
How the V5 Protocol hopes to revolutionize Pascal blockchain and add more value to its traditional cryptocurrency(PascalCoin): https://www.publish0x.com/joelagbo/how-v5-protocol-hopes-revolutionize-pascal-blockchain-and-ad-xgpkqq
copper member
copper member
How PascalCoin's delible blockchain, Safebox technology and Account seal technology perfectly solves the issue of blockchain scalability: https://www.publish0x.com/joelagbo/how-pascalcoins-delible-blockchain-safebox-technology-and-ac-xpneze
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Question regarding mining.

I've been away from pascalcoin for a long time so maybe I'm doing something wrong, but..

I started CPU mining to pascalpool.org and mining to one of my accounts. I setup the account # , password and adjusted the minimum payout with my public key as the instructions directed on pascalpool.org.

I mined a nice amount and opened up my wallet, and now that account is missing from my accounts!?

I see the accounts I have gotten per every 10 PASC mined under my wallet, but not the PASC itself.

WTH!?
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
PascalCoin v5 will add ATOMIC SWAPS

Stay tunned in our Discord channels

Find links at:
www.PascalCoin.org
When smartcontract activated?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Still nothing from Discord as well as on here from Jason from the defunct pascwallet.org site, where I had a lotof PASA and who knows how much PASC. Undecided
Still looking, nobody helping.

To the contrary, multiple people have reached out to Jason and have talked about this on discord, he is effectively AWOL.  No one can force him to materialize, sorry for your losses.

Interesting, I have posted numerous times on discord and here yet nobody actually gave me any contact info for him 'to respect his privacy'.

So I guess I'll just chalk it down to another scam loss then. Eh?
Activity: 129
Still nothing from Discord as well as on here from Jason from the defunct pascwallet.org site, where I had a lotof PASA and who knows how much PASC. Undecided

To the contrary, multiple people have reached out to Jason and have talked about this on discord, he is effectively AWOL.  No one can force him to materialize, sorry for your losses.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
PascalCoin v5 will add ATOMIC SWAPS

Stay tunned in our Discord channels

Find links at:
www.PascalCoin.org
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
So by the lack of responses here and updates, I'm guessing the rumors of Poloniex dropping it might be true after the last pump and now dump.

Time to get out also and cut losses.

Too bad.

Why don't you join the discord and ask?, community is active there and there are people who already contacted JasonK , the thing is probably nobody is checking the bitcointalk thread , its not lack of updates or rumors all the activity is on discord.

https://discordapp.com/invite/sJqcgtD

I have, for almost 2 weeks now. Seems to be a secret on how to contact this guy.
Pages:
Jump to: