Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 15. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
I solo solved a block 3ish days ago with 1.5 Kh/s (3 PCs pointing to a single wallet) using rhminer

So running for 1 week straight, 2.2Kh/s from 3x servers, nothing found, and the accepted/rejected and failed shares are still 0.
Something is up with this RH Miner.

You must be lucky.  I soloed for few days at 5 Kh/s w 2 fast CPUs and few slow ones.  Didn't find anything.  That was back in mid November.

Soloing is still possible.  If it makes sense, I'm not sure.
How can I reset the password on https://www.pascwallet.com/ please?
Thanks

Menu: Project -> Private Keys -> Change Password

You can enter a new password twice if you want to change password or just an empty input twice if you don't want password protection anymore

I think they meant on the PASA market.  I don't believe there is a way to reset the password.  There is no "I forgot my password" box.

Your instructions work if you want to change the local wallet password.  I use a combination of semi-random letters, numbers, and special characters.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Thanks

Menu: Project -> Private Keys -> Change Password

You can enter a new password twice if you want to change password or just an empty input twice if you don't want password protection anymore

Is it still worth mining using a Threadripper™ 48 core?

I'm talking about PIP-0009.

Thanks,

~Tom
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
If you have interest in #Safebox technology behind @PascalCoin here you have the short "10 minutes" pictures presentation made last week at New York event.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ru2MwB21AJiRl3YmWrDOCB59EbXwdgYZPYMTnJSQMzI/edit#slide=id.p

Youtube material coming soon... $PASC
I've been thinking about approaching some local bank branches with some snappy broucher about cryptos. When you walk by many branches, especially those inside grocery stores, they're almost always nearly empty of customers. It's so pathetic I just shake my head and curse the lazy, selfish, freakish corporate zombies who believe this is what the world is ending on. Cry

Have you tried eating 🍪🍪🍪?
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
I've been thinking about approaching some local bank branches with some snappy broucher about cryptos. When you walk by many branches, especially those inside grocery stores, they're almost always nearly empty of customers. It's so pathetic I just shake my head and curse the lazy, selfish, freakish corporate zombies who believe this is what the world is ending on. Cry
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Thanks
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
@all

If you where mining with rhminer And encountered coinotron and f2pool connection problems, please update to V1.,0
I contain many bug fixes also, and a little speed-up.

https://github.com/polyminer1/rhminer/releases/

Polyminer1
Hi there,
Can someone please help me mine this coin.

I have downloaded latest wallet (4.0.01), and miner (rhminer), and wish to mine on nanopool
How do I find "YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_PAYMENT_ID.YOUR_WORKER_NAME"

Thanks
J

This is not mining help.  Please read the help/FAQ section on nano.

It explains it.  You can mine to poloniex or local wallet.  You need to purchase a PASA in if using a local wallet.

The official website at http://www.pascalcoin.org has links to resources (how to obtain your first account).  There is a discord group also.

YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS would be your PASA.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Hi there,
Can someone please help me mine this coin.

I have downloaded latest wallet (4.0.01), and miner (rhminer), and wish to mine on nanopool
How do I find "YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_PAYMENT_ID.YOUR_WORKER_NAME"

Thanks
J
Just checked Poloniex... Nov 28th

PASC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled as we work to find, test, and audit a solution. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

$$$$$$
I'm offering 300 PASC at the price shown at CoinMarketCap.
$$$$$$

Other than that, the PASC wallet's perfect (4.0.1) -I just need this small amount because of another opportunity. Heck, I really like the looks of a new coin, symbol GENX, GenesisNetwork(.)io. Trying for the million (estimate) required for upcoming Masternode. Probably ETH is cheapest to send but BTC great too. I'll make up any tx fee with a few extra PASC. My PASA# is 194470-70 if you'd like to utilize it for sending a private message; why not send 0.001, kind of the point of cryptos right?

I always use local wallet.  Mining to it since Nov 14th.  No issues.

What are you offering?
You seem unable to separate all this technology from real life usage of the coins. I suppose it's not uncommon but you need to let-go of problems which you cannot control. Don't reply right back, just think about it please...

EDIT::: LOOK, I ONLY KNOW OF ONE EXCHANGE FOR PASCAL AND THAT'S POLONIEX -- GOD MAN, JUST TRUST SOMEONE, WE COULD DO TEN COINS AND WORK UP TO TWENTY (LOL) GOTTA RUN, GOOD NIGHT
Just checked Poloniex... Nov 28th

PASC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled as we work to find, test, and audit a solution. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

$$$$$$
I'm offering 300 PASC at the price shown at CoinMarketCap.
$$$$$$

Other than that, the PASC wallet's perfect (4.0.1) -I just need this small amount because of another opportunity. Heck, I really like the looks of a new coin, symbol GENX, GenesisNetwork(.)io. Trying for the million (estimate) required for upcoming Masternode. Probably ETH is cheapest to send but BTC great too. I'll make up any tx fee with a few extra PASC. My PASA# is 194470-70 if you'd like to utilize it for sending a private message; why not send 0.001, kind of the point of cryptos right?
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
The all time high of PascalCoin has been far away, and bottom has nearly been found.
Bright future to come rest days of the year, or early months next year, I guess (guess and hope it will become true).

Getting q1 result and work is critical for this project. If they can launch a rocket normally, then success will be very fast. Much depends on the market, but I am sure that with such a positive community, the push for success will come very quickly.
Last week we needed 600 confirmations for Poloniex; has it gotten back to normal yet? It actually took three full days before I sold a couple hundred. Would have had no dinner that night but it filled right before the Crypto Selloffs. PASC is still the best I've found...Grin

What?  You had no dinner?  You should eat and sleep and exercise.
Any human would agree that YOLO and to the fullest.

So, of course I could have sent a few PASC and found the current confirmations required but I see nobody's selling; you made it very clear. Thanks again for the slam. Always love how you think you're the only one interested in anything Pascal.
So running for 1 week straight, 2.2Kh/s from 3x servers, nothing found, and the accepted/rejected and failed shares are still 0.

I could not find a block solo recently (I found 4 right after the HR).  I switched to a pool.  The global HR is too high, my guess.

I think I had over 5k HR combined.

I still get > 14 coins per day pooling and it's steady.  Not up for a gamble to run 7 days straight.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Last week we needed 600 confirmations for Poloniex; has it gotten back to normal yet? It actually took three full days before I sold a couple hundred. Would have had no dinner that night but it filled right before the Crypto Selloffs. PASC is still the best I've found...Grin
Activity: 434