Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 13. (Read 990662 times)

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Does anyone know of any exchange so I can sell some PASA? The buy and sell site is offline.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
@ALL
rhminer 1.4 is out !
*Major gpu optimizations:
    Gtx 1060 3gb 280 threads +196%
    Gtx 1070 8gb 384 threads +218%
    gtx 950 2gb 140 threads +226% [linux]
* Fix : On linux, rhminer stall for ever when network is lost (cable unplug or switch/router crashes).
* Fix : On very rare occasions, rhminer would stall at startup.
* Fix : Opensource pool bug where work-ID stuck to the same ID, creating many invalid shares.
* Fix : Duplicate/stale shares was high on cpu with with core count.
* Add -configfile option with a config.xml example
* Add extra option (+) to -cputhreads to enable mining on more threads that system's core/hyperthreads count (ex: on a i5 with 4 core -threadcount +7 will mine on 7 threads instead of 4)

cheers
Polyminer1
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
What algo does pasc run on? Would like to give this coin a try

RandomHash since the HF.  It's very different and CPU biased.

Decentralization is the key/goal.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
What algo does pasc run on? Would like to give this coin a try
Hi,

Question:

My i7 4770k fried itself.  Gaming MSI motherboard probably auto overvolted and VRMs zapped it with few too many watts.

Is there any warranty on those CPUs?  That one was mining PASC at 2000 H/s.  Now I'm SOL.

I have around 55$ for a replacement CPU, but those go for 400$.  Best solution?

Cry
hello pascal community, do you have plan to add binance or big exchange ? pascal is good coin but price now is cheap. it's good to buy and keep, sell at moment bitcoin bullrun.

It is available on few exchanges.
Funding is low last time I heard.  The devs or community is not willing to shell out several BTC because you said so.

Why would you sell it?  I have kept mine since 2016.

The list of exhanges and other useful resources is available on the official site.

PascalCoin dot org.

Sorry my iPhone took a dump.  Apple killed the touch screen after I did a repair on it.   Angry
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
hello pascal community, do you have plan to add binance or big exchange ? pascal is good coin but price now is cheap. it's good to buy and keep, sell at moment bitcoin bullrun.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
PASC ~ 16 cents.

Dumped?  It has never been this low.

2k soon?

PASC is severely overlooked. Which is sad. I remember good old days when we had free spontaneous pumps on poloniex almost very week, with all that mad bot action and hundreds of thousands of bitcoins in volume every day. Now that whales exited from low-ranking coins like PASC, SC, ZRX etc and translated profits into fiat, free money fest ended. Some very nice alts have taken hits recently and toppled down, all the way down into the bog which proves that unreasonably huge pumps are very pernicious for small-capped coins.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
It seems like it's time for pascal coin to face falling prices, all of which are unavoidable and reasonable with this situation. But I am still optimistic that the Pascalcoin will return at a very high price if the team is able to provide programs or products that are so attractive to the public.
PASC ~ 16 cents.

Dumped?  It has never been this low.

2k soon?
Hi Pascal Community! I Received a USB Linux distro today and it installed very nicely.

https://www.osdisc.com/products/linux/ubuntu/ubuntu-16045-lts-desktop-16gb-usb-flash-drive-64bit.html

I must say the Pascal wallet also installed extremely easy and I'm not too great with Linux...but I've forgotten how to send a PASA from the website Pascwallet.com -- It's quite confounding because I have a few dozen PASA accounts there.

I have two laptops side by side. As we know, the Windows Pasc Wallet 4.0.2 has three menus on the very top: Project, Operations, About. The Ubunta OS (Pascal Wallet 4.0.2) looks identical BUT without the three important menus. Before deciding to write this "support ticket" here I watched Jason's two YouTube videos at https://www.pascwallet.com/Media/Video, but he doesn't do any Linux vids, just Mac and Windows with Wine.

I'm trying to make this support question simple because the most common functions in Pascal are 1) sending PASC and 2) transferring a single PASA to another wallet. Under Windows it's easy enough highlighting the account I want to transfer then pressing Operations/Change Key and paste in the New owners public key, and finish with Execute.

The lack of the important three menus, Project, Operations, About has halted my task of establishing a new wallet on Ubunta. While I'm asking questions, I'm also puzzled on how to transfer PASA (although PASC withdraw/deposit is straight-forward enough) from the website!! Am I missing some info there at PascWallet.com to transfer because I surely must have sent a few accounts out in the past couple years but for the life of me, I can't see how to do it now. Thank you for your time and possible reply(s).

P.S. Last week I managed to send 0.2 PASC from the Discord tip-bot to an account of mine, but this past Saturday I failed to repeat the process and once again got quite frustrated at everyone, sorry.

Linux is free.  Please do not post links to purchase open source software.

I have been using Linux for 25 years.  It is nice indeed.  I never paid for it.

Free to download free to use.

You made those question(s) as complex as possible.

Free (as in beer) and always will be: Kali Linux, like BackTrack, is completely free of charge and always will be. You will never, ever have to pay for Kali Linux.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Hi Pascal Community! I Received a USB Linux distro today and it installed very nicely.

https://www.osdisc.com/products/linux/ubuntu/ubuntu-16045-lts-desktop-16gb-usb-flash-drive-64bit.html

I must say the Pascal wallet also installed extremely easy and I'm not too great with Linux...but I've forgotten how to send a PASA from the website Pascwallet.com -- It's quite confounding because I have a few dozen PASA accounts there.

I have two laptops side by side. As we know, the Windows Pasc Wallet 4.0.2 has three menus on the very top: Project, Operations, About. The Ubunta OS (Pascal Wallet 4.0.2) looks identical BUT without the three important menus. Before deciding to write this "support ticket" here I watched Jason's two YouTube videos at https://www.pascwallet.com/Media/Video, but he doesn't do any Linux vids, just Mac and Windows with Wine.

I'm trying to make this support question simple because the most common functions in Pascal are 1) sending PASC and 2) transferring a single PASA to another wallet. Under Windows it's easy enough highlighting the account I want to transfer then pressing Operations/Change Key and paste in the New owners public key, and finish with Execute.

The lack of the important three menus, Project, Operations, About has halted my task of establishing a new wallet on Ubunta. While I'm asking questions, I'm also puzzled on how to transfer PASA (although PASC withdraw/deposit is straight-forward enough) from the website!! Am I missing some info there at PascWallet.com to transfer because I surely must have sent a few accounts out in the past couple years but for the life of me, I can't see how to do it now. Thank you for your time and possible reply(s).

EDIT: I recently signed-on here; there is quite a bit of KYC but nonetheless they do trade PASC. EDIT: Woops, this might not be Legit: site is unavailable as of February 1st.
https://www.myqbtc.com/trade?symbol=PASC_BTC

P.S. Last week I managed to send 0.2 PASC from the Discord tip-bot to an account of mine, but this past Saturday I failed to repeat the process and once again got quite frustrated at everyone, sorry.
@tlaskows

Thanks for finding the 2 blocks!

But why switch, you are still better by 7%.

How can we keep u there?

You do get my jokes, right?

I'm still there.  Account 1300300  Wink

@redmonski

1 more block found for a total of 3 in 48 hours.  The luck is evening out, but still...  That's really good for few old PCs.
Activity: 201
@tlaskows

Thanks for finding the 2 blocks! 🙂

But why switch, you are still better by 7%.

How can we keep u there?
More hash power needed to mine pascalcoin,or Poloniex will still take 600 confirms to deposit PASC. Roll Eyes

I added some more to the open source pool.  I'm ignoring spastic posts.
I don't do illicit substances, but I don't judge.
I have been mining to a local wallet since I have been mining PASC.  Is it possible that's why I never had an issue?

Exchanges have this *accidentally a big withdrawal* didn't make it.   Cool

2 blocks in 13 hours.  That's only 7% better than nanopool.

I would stick with nanopool and nanominer.  I will switch back over tomorrow.   Undecided
Finally! Community mining pool is up! Please mine at https://pool.pascalpool.org/. It’s  also open source, mining pool operators go grab the code and implement Pascalcoin.  Smiley

I will point my 4 old PCs at the pool (Haswell baby).

I will post the benchmarks in polyminer1's thread.   Smiley

EDIT:

I have been on it for 7 hours.  What if the community pool doesn't find a block because of relatively low HR compared to the big nano?

I am asking about the reward.  If I were to mine on any given pool.  Nanopool is a monopoly but that's why anyone would mine on it.  Guaranteed few PASC a day.

EDIT2:

I found a block on that pool.  In 9 hours with few really old CPUs.  My luck must have been 200%.  Estimated block found was every 3-4 days.

Subtract the pool fees, miner fees with closed sourced alternatives and give it a try.  I don't have a threadripper BTW or anything insane like that.  4770ks with DDR3 1600 can do quite well.   Wink
I'm calling the ten PASC sent to CHAOex a lost cause. Nothing there after two days and the KYC (know your customer) ordeal is quite cumbersome on a phone.

BTW, does anyone know how to retrieve PASC given through the Saturday Discord (4 PM east) meetings? I assumed it would go directly to the wallet on my laptop but was told an intermediary step was required to pull them from Discord first. Looked for such but not found. The banks have continued to pull even seasoned crypto people into their field of vision. Rather pathetic is the best I can manage these days.

Edit: This Gantech individual hasn't helped PascalCoin and I'm shocked the community puts up with him.

I am actually banned from here.  I am on conditional terms not to cause trouble or harm anyone's feelings in any way.
I follow Alphabet's Dog Policy.

https://abc.xyz/investor/other/google-code-of-conduct/

If you feel like you have been mistreated, you can report it.  Point out the violation from the Code of Conduct above and I will fix it.
I'm calling the ten PASC sent to CHAOex a lost cause. Nothing there after two days and the KYC (know your customer) ordeal is quite cumbersome on a phone.

BTW, does anyone know how to retrieve PASC given through the Saturday Discord (4 PM east) meetings? I assumed it would go directly to the wallet on my laptop but was told an intermediary step was required to pull them from Discord first. Looked for such but not found. The banks have continued to pull even seasoned crypto people into their field of vision. Rather pathetic is the best I can manage these days.

Edit: This Gantech individual hasn't helped PascalCoin and I'm shocked the community puts up with him.

2nd Edit: My complaint is you make my legitimate concerns into personal assaults on my particular writing style. There's nothing unclear in my paragraph yet you quickly find only sarcastic one-liners and put everything in a negative light. I don't think you're sorry and wish you were entirely banned from here.

3rd Edit: Got the Discord withdraw bot thing finally understood. It seems I just wasn't familiar with the syntax of the bot. For example, to withdraw just type $withdraw 2 194470-70 (((this will send 2 PASC to my 4.0.2 wallet from my Discord PascalCoin account))) thanks for the Saturday tips and clearing up my bot ignorance Cheesy

The what?  Please decipher into human language.

Pages:
Jump to: