Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 130. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
There are already about 300,000 Pascal Accounts, probably owned by not more than 30,000 people. Building a PASA market is really important issue and for the long term a decentralized one build into the wallet is a must have.

It is urgent to develop an easy way for people who do not mine to obtain easily a single account so they can store their PASC into the wallet and not on the exchanges. A lot of investors will not feel secure if they buy PASC and do not have where to store their money.
I really agree with you, investors desperately need to secure PASCs on personal wallets rather than in exchange places. So here is a very important PASA market that is in the personal wallet and PASA market on the web wallet. Wink Wink Grin Grin

Very much in agreement. I'm part of those investors. And not being able to easily get an account - like I could with any other coins - made me sell my Pascal Coins.

It's also an excellent way for investors to evaluate the currency - how easy to setup an account, how stable is this new type of deletable blockchain, ...
But not being able to get an account is a big thumb down right off the gate in this evaluation process.
There are already about 300,000 Pascal Accounts, probably owned by not more than 30,000 people. Building a PASA market is really important issue and for the long term a decentralized one build into the wallet is a must have.

It is urgent to develop an easy way for people who do not mine to obtain easily a single account so they can store their PASC into the wallet and not on the exchanges. A lot of investors will not feel secure if they buy PASC and do not have where to store their money.
I really agree with you, investors desperately need to secure PASCs on personal wallets rather than in exchange places. So here is a very important PASA market that is in the personal wallet and PASA market on the web wallet. Wink Wink Grin Grin

Very much in agreement. I'm part of those investors. And not being able to easily get an account - like I could with any other coins - made me sell my Pascal Coins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Activity: 102
The Blockchain is the Future!

The latest news from POLONIEX:
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG.

Is PASC next ... Huh If still no change maybe pascal coin will be next.
PASC is a young coins , I think POLO will give time to let it grow up.
be patience and wait 6-12 mouth you will see Pasc in top 20.
I think just like you. Hopefully 6-12 months dev and community can build pascal fore much better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG.

PASC is a young coins , I think POLO will give time to let it grow up.
be patience and wait 6-12 mouth you will see Pasc in top 20.

It will if it continues to be difficult for newcomers to get just a plain account.
As long as the pascwallet or any other means of getting an account is not available, expect a downtrend on the price.

In principle POLONIEX will gradually remove the coins on the trade list if the price fluctuations exceed 50% at the previous price. If pascal coin is passive and there is no progress towards the better then bearish price will occur. Next possibility if already 50% more down trend will be delist. I hope it will not happen to PASC.

It will if it continues to be difficult for newcomers to get just a plain account.
As long as the pascwallet or any other means of getting an account is not available, expect a downtrend on the price.

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Albert is one of few most honest devs in crypto world i have ever seen.

i respect him without any string attached.  let alone i made a lot money.

he has no responsibility to make anyone happy.  let alone he is keeping working to deliver something new.

no harsh feeling to others.  there is hell lot of opportunities out there. no need to put finger to dev like Albert.

agree, bright project & good dev.

hope that we'll see a dev team in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Albert is one of few most honest devs in crypto world i have ever seen.

i respect him without any string attached.  let alone i made a lot money.

he has no responsibility to make anyone happy.  let alone he is keeping working to deliver something new.

no harsh feeling to others.  there is hell lot of opportunities out there. no need to put finger to dev like Albert.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

be patient.

How patient do we have to be, until legit questions are answered ?

Does anybody care about honest people like ocminer (supernova pool) giving up here ?

Watching this a longer time, 4 me the facts are the following:

- Newbies talking about a v3 even be4 v2 is released.
- Account distribution is still unfair, the greedy people rule the project (and kill the progress).
- Contributors loosing transactions - nobody cares.
- Project seems 2 be centralized: 1 DEV, 1 pool (the cheater(s) survived), 1 Exchange, only a few nodes and wallets with coins.
- The DEV seems 2 be overloaded or ignorant.

I´m very sorry, proof me, I´m wrong in seeing a lot of red flags here.

Roll Eyes

It easy to prove you that you are wrong. You wrote 1 exchange but there are four or five exchanges who trade PASC.

You may be right about one dev and one pool and the missing distribution of accounts, but it is not necessary devs responsibility to provide this. Dev provide a good piece of software and he even maintain it quite well. So no red flags here. If you need more then do something - or move on.
legendary
Activity: 1364
legendary

be patient.

Does anybody care about honest people like ocminer (supernova pool) giving up here ?

- Account distribution is still unfair, the greedy people rule the project (and kill the progress).
- Project seems 2 be centralized: 1 DEV, 1 pool (the cheater(s) survived), 1 Exchange, only a few nodes and wallets with coins.

Roll Eyes

don't be sorry.

sell your coins and move on to enjoy your life.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

be patient.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1364
PASA exchange maybe activated both in wallet and pasawallet.com very soon.

be patient.

Wow can't wait. Thx for the work!
legendary
PASA exchange maybe activated both in wallet and pasawallet.com very soon.

be patient.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
WoW , PASA can trade now ,but why Pasc Price just like nothings happend?

Clearly, this is not ready for prime time
I just sold by Pascalcoins simply because as a new user, I wanted to use it and the wallet, only to realize the only way for me right now to get a silly account is to mine.
I may comeback to it if I see this more stable and these issues resolved.

The big drawback for this coin is the fact you can't create account just like you can with Bitcoin. Hence, it was critical that the overall system was designed to facilitate this.
I would have look at designing the coin in such a way that users can select or create their own account number rather than relaying on an exchange.
Overall, the deletable blockchain was the aspect of it that really interested me, but I didn't care much about the account-number thing and so far, that's is the achilles heel of this coin. I understand it might make life easier for grandmas to have simple account...  but I don't see how with this complicated account assignment

The only way for the SafeBox to work and make the blockchain delete-able is to restrict account creation. Reading the white paper will help clear up any questions.

That may change in v3, but idk.

I received my first account in this thread by asking nicely and supplying my public key. Maybe someone will graciously give you one, instead of just giving up on the coin.
WoW , PASA can trade now ,but why Pasc Price just like nothings happend?

Clearly, this is not ready for prime time
I just sold by Pascalcoins simply because as a new user, I wanted to use it and the wallet, only to realize the only way for me right now to get a silly account is to mine.
I may comeback to it if I see this more stable and these issues resolved.

The big drawback for this coin is the fact you can't create account just like you can with Bitcoin. Hence, it was critical that the overall system was designed to facilitate this.
I would have look at designing the coin in such a way that users can select or create their own account number rather than relaying on an exchange.
Overall, the deletable blockchain was the aspect of it that really interested me, but I didn't care much about the account-number thing and so far, that's is the achilles heel of this coin. I understand it might make life easier for grandmas to have simple account...  but I don't see how with this complicated account assignment

Activity: 3
PascalCoin

Chinese community

QQ group:280212560
domain name:Pascchina

Chinese people are welcome to join us
Jump to: