Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 128. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Is it possible to "merge" different private keys ?!

what for?..

no, not possible, just transfer an account to another key or use common access with many keys to many accounts (wallet supports this).
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to "merge" different private keys ?!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Where do I find my Base58 Public Key ?!

in wallet --> Projekt --> private keys --> export public key
legendary
Activity: 1364
Where do I find my Base58 Public Key ?!
Activity: 102
"Welcome to PASL! #82231-39."
I guess this could be my account, but, now WHAT?
I can see it but I´m not the owner

PASL stand for pascal Liten, and i'm pretty sure the accounts are different wether you're on a chain or another so you can't receaive a PASL account on a PASC wallet
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
"Welcome to PASL! #82231-39."
I guess this could be my account, but, now WHAT?
I can see it but I´m not the owner
Activity: 115
New accounts are only acquired by mining a block. Not everyone can mine. There isn't a formal market for accounts yet and we need the user base to grow.

I´m using PascalcoinWallet ,JSON-RPC Miner & Explorer 1.5.5
I don´t know how many blocks I´m mining.

Can I get an account?
My Public key:
3Ghhbov7CBfUxsRc3eJF2NWCiwHx3w6rykuCavyfS4HVCaMrRpvfGC5CrPTQSfURYXy82MNStGE5iHB 2xyotxefh2fGf1He4u3GFiL

Welcome to PASL! #82231-39.
New accounts are only acquired by mining a block. Not everyone can mine. There isn't a formal market for accounts yet and we need the user base to grow.

so u can buy or mine inside the pool.

pascwallet.com is almost ready.
Activity: 5
[/quote]

I´m using PascalcoinWallet ,JSON-RPC Miner & Explorer 1.5.5
I don´t know how many blocks I´m mining.

Can I get an account?
My Public key:
3Ghhbov7CBfUxsRc3eJF2NWCiwHx3w6rykuCavyfS4HVCaMrRpvfGC5CrPTQSfURYXy82MNStGE5iHB 2xyotxefh2fGf1He4u3GFiL
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
By the way, I would love if someone would give me two accounts. I need them for testing and development. My public key is:
3GhhbonCGAnjTHAAQYtdQjCHVswV4NKakpT3yAicDNsU5PDactwu5BeoxztSW8fYSbckFsZHKiwepkg KaqxpfThqXzQS1X9graxeRU

Enjoy Wink

Thank you very much  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
It should be a lot easier to get an account.

I'm afraid at the last time all the people be in trade PASA and nobody care PASC.

why is that?

just look at the next numbers:

24h_volume: 0.098 M
market_cap: 3.267 M

not so bad at all.
- greedy people killing PASA-Market by trying to sell > 46000 PASA

When people sell 46,000 more PASA to market instead of how to kill pasamarket but somebody is trying to speed up the investor having PASA. However, the existing system in the market is not ready to accept such a transaction. Maybe now dev pasamarket is fixing it all to be ready to use with large volume. By learning from these shortcomings the day will get better.

pascwallet.com dev is working on those issues. almost done.

Activity: 92
- DEV doesn´t take care of all (ignorant or overloaded)

Hi. Dev will only answer about source code

For other answers not related to source code, ask community or... ask yourself what can you do for PascalCoin

Grin
Good answer, do not just complain what is going on but ask yourself what I have done for pascalcoin. Success always dev.
Activity: 92

I'm afraid at the last time all the people be in trade PASA and nobody care PASC.

why is that?

not so bad at all.

When people sell 46,000 more PASA to market instead of how to kill pasamarket but somebody is trying to speed up the investor having PASA. However, the existing system in the market is not ready to accept such a transaction. Maybe now dev pasamarket is fixing it all to be ready to use with large volume. By learning from these shortcomings the day will get better.
New PascalCoin Build 1.5.6

Download windows installer and Linux binaries at SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

### Build 1.5.6.0 - 2017-05-03

- Allow multiselect accounts (GUI wallet)
- Priority for operations with fee:
  - Allow miner server (pools) to select what to mine using pascalcoin_daemon.ini file (daemon only)
    - RPC_SERVERMINER_MAX_OPERATIONS_PER_BLOCK: Max of operations that can be included in a block (Default 5000, min value 1000)
    - RPC_SERVERMINER_MAX_ZERO_FEE_OPERATIONS: Max of operations with 0 fee that can be included in a block (Default 2000, min value 400)
  - Operations with fee have always preference over 0 fee operations (will be mined first)
  - If operations with fee fills all the buffer, then no zero fee operation will be included
- Fixed bug on receiving big blocks and slow net connection to prevent never synchronize
- Fixed bug on miner server that produces "invalid operations hash" error on valid solutions with 0 operations
- Fixed bug on file storage
- Fixed minor bugs

legendary
Activity: 1330
albert always delivers.

pascal coin is always one of my favorite coins.

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

Source code at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

- Allow miner server (pools) to select what to mine using pascalcoin_daemon.ini file (daemon only)
    - RPC_SERVERMINER_MAX_OPERATIONS_PER_BLOCK: Max of operations that can be included in a block (Default 5000, min value 1000)
    - RPC_SERVERMINER_MAX_ZERO_FEE_OPERATIONS: Max of operations with 0 fee that can be included in a block (Default 2000, min value 400)
  - Operations with fee have always preference over 0 fee operations (will be mined first)
  - If operations with fee fills all the buffer, then no zero fee operation will be included
- Fixed bug on receiving big blocks and slow net connection to prevent never synchronize
- Fixed bug on miner server that produces "invalid operations hash" error on valid solutions with 0 operations
- Fixed minor bugs

I know its not meant for noobs but will the wallet ever get noob friendly?
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Source code at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

- Fixed minor bugs
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

For other answers not related to source code, ask community or... ask yourself what can you do for PascalCoin

Grin

Hi DEV,

nice you are still alive.

The only thing I can do is asking legit questions.

I take your answer as you said - you don´t care aboout anything, except code.

Some well recommended community members gave up upon this.

Maybe you should think about your position once again, if you are really interested in success of PASC.

xD
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

Grin
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

why is that?

not so bad at all.

... here are the facts:

- 25 accounts with more then 5000 PASC
- 4215 accounts with more then 1 PASC
- 404 nodes
- only one pool - the cheater left with a 100% centralization (no solo mining possible) !
- 7910223 PASC sitting at Polo
- people begging (unsatisfied) for one PASA
- people loosing PASC in orphaned blocks (or somewhere else, maybe at Polo)
- take a look and calculate the orderbooks

Tongue
Jump to: