Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 126. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Are people here ever Lost PASA in the wallet? The PASA in my wallet was missing with the balance. I never tell my private key to other people and the wallet is protected with a password. Can anyone help me? I bought the PASA from someone.

DEV HELP ME ....

pal, we can't read minds.

could u at least give us the account number?
Account 5700-58. On April 25th, 2017 I did not change the key, why in hystory is there a change of key?

account operation information:
explorer.pascalcoin.org
Block 87049/101 that my PASA is stolen. Is there a solution for me? Please help me.

Sorry. Only the owner of the CURRENT private key of account 5700-58 (private key changed on block 87049) can execute operations on this account.

If your post is legit and you were the real owner of the account 5700-58 prior to block 87049, then consider you have been hacked or somebody has used your computer without your knowledge.

I also wonder, yesterday there was a friend bought PASA. And the seller incorrectly sends the requested PASA. But the seller can replace the PASA that was sent. How can it happen that PASA that has been sent can be replaced with other PASA?

Many miners own many PASA. If they send a PASA to the wrong public key they can just send another one to the correct public key. If you mine PASC on a pool they award you a PASA every so many coins you earn. For example, on Nanopool they will give you a PASA for every 20 PASC you earn mining.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Are people here ever Lost PASA in the wallet? The PASA in my wallet was missing with the balance. I never tell my private key to other people and the wallet is protected with a password. Can anyone help me? I bought the PASA from someone.

DEV HELP ME ....

Account 5700-58. On April 25th, 2017 I did not change the key, why in hystory is there a change of key?

explorer.pascalcoin.org
Block 87049/101 that my PASA is stolen. Is there a solution for me? Please help me.

Sorry. Only the owner of the CURRENT private key of account 5700-58 (private key changed on block 87049) can execute operations on this account.

If your post is legit and you were the real owner of the account 5700-58 prior to block 87049, then consider you have been hacked or somebody has used your computer without your knowledge.

Yes, I know. Without privatekey will not be able to send pasc / PASA to another account.But can you please explain how hackers can enter and can use the wallet or privatekey others? But I've used the password on the wallet.

DEV HELP ME ....

explorer.pascalcoin.org

How was it stolen? Without your private key the PASA cannot be transferred to another public key.

I also do not know, why PASA is not on my privete key. On account transactions 5700-58 have moved to another private key. I check my wallet smua account 5700-58 does not exist. can you help me? I've had the recovery still unsuccessful.

I'm absolutly not an expert. But if you lost this account somebody somehow got your private key and then changed the owner of your account. The only way to get it back would be to hack the new owner and get his private key.

However, it looks a bit strange. Why do you continue to mine to this account after you lost it ? At least you should change the account you are mining to so you don't loose more coins.

Sorry i'm busy this end. So I did not have time to open my wallet. New today I know that the account is already in the hands of others. I did not think that my wallet was hacked into, I think safe.

DEV HELP ME ....

explorer.pascalcoin.org

I also wonder, yesterday there was a friend bought PASA. And the seller incorrectly sends the requested PASA. But the seller can replace the PASA that was sent. How can it happen that PASA that has been sent can be replaced with other PASA?

And now wallet pascal 1.5.6.0 on my computer is detected by AVAST as a virus and can not be used.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263

DEV HELP ME ....

explorer.pascalcoin.org

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
What do you think about this currency?
Does it have a future?
or  just pump/dump
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

DEV HELP ME ....

explorer.pascalcoin.org

How was it stolen? Without your private key the PASA cannot be transferred to another public key.

I also do not know, why PASA is not on my privete key. On account transactions 5700-58 have moved to another private key. I check my wallet smua account 5700-58 does not exist. can you help me? I've had the recovery still unsuccessful.

I'm absolutly not an expert. But if you lost this account somebody somehow got your private key and then changed the owner of your account. The only way to get it back would be to hack the new owner and get his private key.

However, it looks a bit strange. Why do you continue to mine to this account after you lost it ? At least you should change the account you are mining to so you don't loose more coins.

DEV HELP ME ....

explorer.pascalcoin.org

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

DEV HELP ME ....

explorer.pascalcoin.org

DEV HELP ME ....

explorer.pascalcoin.org
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Plz go back to your own forum thread.

that is basic rule.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Why all this "first" or "biggest"? The two pascal based coins don't need to compete.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Since we are all here for the pascal technology. Let me post the latest on PascalLite. A mobile wallet working on any device.

PascalLite was the first Pascal based Cryptocoin to add Network Adjusted Times (to prevent mining abuse)
It was the first Pascal based Cryptocoin to add a working marketplace to buy and sell accounts
And now PascalLite is the first Pascal based Cryptocoin to introduce a Mobile wallet.

we hear u.

but pasl is only 302 ranked in the coinmarketcap.com

while pasc is on the 92 position.

feel the difference?

and after market creation (wich is in process) pasc will grow more.

When pascalcoin started in the exchange, price was as low as 500sat. Pascal lite is starting and barely 2 months old. There is so much room for growth. also block emission per day is less than 288 while on pasc we can see as high as 452 blocks. Come try the mobile wallet and see it for your self. You can use PascalLite now anywhere, anytime on any device. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
what pasc will bring is PIP2.0  (pascalcoin improvement protocol)

high scalability, 100tx/second, in-wallet PASA exchange

and more. (truly blockchain detectable  Huh)

truly revolutionary. 
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Since we are all here for the pascal technology. Let me post the latest on PascalLite. A mobile wallet working on any device.

PascalLite was the first Pascal based Cryptocoin to add Network Adjusted Times (to prevent mining abuse)
It was the first Pascal based Cryptocoin to add a working marketplace to buy and sell accounts
And now PascalLite is the first Pascal based Cryptocoin to introduce a Mobile wallet.

we hear u.

but pasl is only 302 ranked in the coinmarketcap.com

while pasc is on the 92 position.

feel the difference?

and after market creation (wich is in process) pasc will grow more.

DEV HELP ME ....

explorer.pascalcoin.org

DEV HELP ME ....

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Can someone explains or point to a blog/paper that explains why the public key is encrypted ? The blockchain/Safebox holds the encrypted public key? Encrypted with what?

http://explorer.pascalcoin.org/account.php?account=290815-10

Thanks

DEV HELP ME ....

pasa market launching will provide price growth for pasc.

we need to make an easy way for spreading accounts among the newcomers.

Agree very much

By the way, here is a nice feature I'd like to propose to the explorer.  The enc_pubkey is encoded differently than what is spit out by the Pascal Client. It should match or at least, both form of encoding should be listed in the explorer

not necessary cause u can obtain the unencrypted public key value just by the importing encrypted value into the wallet.

DEV HELP ME ....
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
pasa market launching will provide price growth for pasc.

we need to make an easy way for spreading accounts among the newcomers.

Agree very much

By the way, here is a nice feature I'd like to propose to the explorer.  The enc_pubkey is encoded differently than what is spit out by the Pascal Client. It should match or at least, both form of encoding should be listed in the explorer

Jump to: