Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 125. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
OMG!

somebody bought 110 PASA from my listing on pascwallet.com

thanks to Jason, dev of pascwallet.com

Good to know that ,seems more that more people get on Pasc boat.
Our team is getting stronger and stronger
Good news,so how to trade account?
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
i don't understand why ppl come here troll. while pasc is doing great with dev himself and community.

pasc dev has a virtue of politeness, dedication and no shilling at all.

i respect him and jason and herman. they all have  the most rare shining personality.

coming here with some baseless sarcasm won't make me even look at what you are trying to sell even it may have some thing worthy of researching.

i like pasc for it what was before,   is now and will be in the future.

sorry for my poor english  Grin

I agree completely  Smiley

You don't need to make excuses for your english. You are easy to understand that is the most important. And we are a lot who has to do our best with some poor english. It is obvously more easy to write correct for people who has english as a mother tounge  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
i don't understand why ppl come here troll. while pasc is doing great with dev himself and community.

pasc dev has a virtue of politeness, dedication and no shilling at all.

i respect him and jason and herman. they all have  the most rare shining personality.

coming here with some baseless sarcasm won't make me even look at what you are trying to sell even it may have some thing worthy of researching.

i like pasc for it what was before,   is now and will be in the future.

sorry for my poor english  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I just bought a very nice account number on the PASA market for 5 PASC. Thanks to whomever sold it. The market works well. Deposits credited quickly and account key change done immediately. The new account number was linked to my private key within minutes.
Activity: 391
aka ...

... who is officially "in the Team", except Albert ?

Wink
Activity: 280
OMG!

legendary
OMG!

Activity: 280
pascwallet.com is alive now.

hopefully more people will get onboard with PASC now!  Cool

If PASA can trade on wallet is more helpful!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

hopefully more people will get onboard with PASC now!  Cool
legendary
Schhweeeeeet!  ; Cheesy

so fast!

i already sold 10 PASA on this wonderful platform.

really great thing.

i bought 111333 and 111444 only for 10 pasc each.

thanks man.

never noticed i have such good accounts.

good luck.

https://twitter.com/realfontas/status/861756834448670722
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Schhweeeeeet!  ; Cheesy

so fast!

really great thing.

i bought 111333 and 111444 only for 10 pasc each.
legendary
Schhweeeeeet!  ; Cheesy

so fast!

legendary
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Why all this "first" or "biggest"? The two pascal based coins don't need to compete.

As someone who wants to launch your own coin and developed a trimmed wallet, you would know that creating a mobile wallet that forges everything on  your browser is not an easy feat. It took an ingenious effort and enormous time from the devs to create something like this. The labels are there to put order. Come try the wallet and you'll see how easy it is to use.

A web-wallet is very nice. But is in not the eighth wonder of the world. Java script is constructed to do its work client side.

But I'm missing to see it published as open source in a form so people knowing java script can check security etc. To me a wallet in java script is almost like a black box and I don't like to put my coins into a black box nobody has checked for me.

Anyway! We should not have this discussion here in Pascal Coin's thread.

Yes its not the eight wonder, but your trimmed wallet is far worse. anyway we should not discuss it here. Come to our forum.
Activity: 286
Why all this "first" or "biggest"? The two pascal based coins don't need to compete.

As someone who wants to launch your own coin and developed a trimmed wallet, you would know that creating a mobile wallet that forges everything on  your browser is not an easy feat. It took an ingenious effort and enormous time from the devs to create something like this. The labels are there to put order. Come try the wallet and you'll see how easy it is to use.

A web-wallet is very nice. But is in not the eighth wonder of the world. Java script is constructed to do its work client side.

But I'm missing to see it published as open source in a form so people knowing java script can check security etc. To me a wallet in java script is almost like a black box and I don't like to put my coins into a black box nobody has checked for me.

Anyway! We should not have this discussion here in Pascal Coin's thread.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
What do you think about this currency?
Does it have a future?
or  just pump/dump

take a look at pasc just for now: even without pasa market it's quite tradable.

so we should wait pasa market inside the wallet and it will definitely increase the price.
Activity: 462
A suggestion for PascalCoin.

I bought some for speculation.

India and China are the two largest 'national' markets for crypto, i.e., developers have to anticipate political sentiment there more than in most places.

Both countries are very conservative, and trying to adapt to a global economy, but India is falling short in a major way.

India has very few bitcoiners compared to what it should have by now. The government has been neutral, at best. I have talked to a few Indians about crypto and the general response is usually polite, tolerant, but not interested.

That country has an issue with so called 'black money', money that is off the radar, too liquid. They just took large steps, at great cost, to address that issue of 'overly liquid' currency and supporting crypto now puts them in a spot.

Most currencies can be made to send money to a 'new' address, person a can tell person b to create an address out of thin air and where the money goes is completely unknown.

Pascal does offer some appeal to countries that want some visible trace route for payments, even if it is not standardized like banks. In that sense a currency like PascalCoin is a transitional currency for a lot of people to go towards crypto. Just like 'national' currencies, pesetacoin, deutsche emark, etc. It provides more mental continuity between fiat and crypto for individuals and thus is easier to accept, more palatable, for conservatives.

Soon India is going to have some kind of government commission look at crypto. It is going to be a difficult job no matter what they do, and their best option looks to be supporting crypto tentatively, but with heavy caution.

This coin should try to market to the Indian audience at the moment, put feelers out, and see if there is interest.

India has a system called Aadhar https://uidai.gov.in/ which is a unique identifier for each citizen. It is leaning towards biometrics, which is less acceptable in developed Western countries, but will probably figure heavily in their development of crypto.

One person who is active in crypto there is "Sunny Ray". He has a blog http://www.indiabitcoin.com/ through which he can be emailed, and is active in the Indian bitcoin community. I wore out my welcome with him and won't contact him on behalf of PascalCoin, but would strongly urge more knowledgeable people to perhaps offer to write articles about PascalCoin for his blog and perhaps give input towards external opinions of India's currency development.

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Are people here ever Lost PASA in the wallet? The PASA in my wallet was missing with the balance. I never tell my private key to other people and the wallet is protected with a password. Can anyone help me? I bought the PASA from someone.

DEV HELP ME ....

pal, we can't read minds.

could u at least give us the account number?
Account 5700-58. On April 25th, 2017 I did not change the key, why in hystory is there a change of key?

account operation information:
explorer.pascalcoin.org
Block 87049/101 that my PASA is stolen. Is there a solution for me? Please help me.

Sorry. Only the owner of the CURRENT private key of account 5700-58 (private key changed on block 87049) can execute operations on this account.

If your post is legit and you were the real owner of the account 5700-58 prior to block 87049, then consider you have been hacked or somebody has used your computer without your knowledge.

I also wonder, yesterday there was a friend bought PASA. And the seller incorrectly sends the requested PASA. But the seller can replace the PASA that was sent. How can it happen that PASA that has been sent can be replaced with other PASA?

Many miners own many PASA. If they send a PASA to the wrong public key they can just send another one to the correct public key. If you mine PASC on a pool they award you a PASA every so many coins you earn. For example, on Nanopool they will give you a PASA for every 20 PASC you earn mining.
That the correct public key exists, but the wrong PASA sends the number. The seller can replace the PASA that has been delivered to the same public key. Why could it happen? The PASA that has been sent can not be returned and replaced, but it can. PASA that has been sent can be replaced PASA the other.

yudhi999 - there has not been a key change on that account since 4/25. Odds are it's still assigned to the same key, maybe you loaded the incorrect one? If you were hacked, then they stole your private key, but cannot access the funds unless they know your password.
Thanks a lot of people who understand and help me and I really appreciate a lot of your help. But why is account 5700-58 not in my privatekey? And why is my wallet detected by avast as a virus?
Activity: 148
yudhi999 - there has not been a key change on that account since 4/25. Odds are it's still assigned to the same key, maybe you loaded the incorrect one? If you were hacked, then they stole your private key, but cannot access the funds unless they know your password.
Jump to: